246-16 Jericho Tpke, Floral Park, NY 11001 Map · Phone number

About Casey's Florist & Decorations

Welcome! Casey's Florist and Decorations is a Long Island florist company that serves all of Long Island and New York City. We specialize in luxury floral designs for Weddings, Sweet Sixteen's, Corporate Events, Baptism's, etc. We are committed to creating a unique design for your dream event!

Follow Casey's Florist & Decorations on

344bc2757617bc55 KDN5909
6bd9db85fe6ddf2f43ab69d34d34a38e

3 Reviews for Casey's Florist & Decorations

Amanda · Married on 03/12/2017

Incredible deal for exceptional service! I used Casey's Florist for my wedding last Sunday. The floral arrangements were absolutely phenomenal. My guests were amazed by the quality of the floral decor. I received plenty of compliments. From the boutonnières and corsages to the table arrangements, the designs and flowers were immaculate.

Frank has a great vision. He was organized, prompt, courteous, reasonable and very professional. He also provided a lot of extras that enhanced the look of the flowers. If he didn't have an item I needed in his shop, he was gladly offered to get it. His prices were reasonable. His work and customer service greatly exceeded my highest expectations. If you are in the market for a florist, I highly recommend...with no hesitations. He really helped me bring my dream wedding to fruition.

Sent on 03/19/2017

Pryia · Married on 04/01/2017

Frank is AMAZING! We had our wedding on September 2nd, and from the first meeting with Frank, I knew I picked the right florist. We had an idea of what we wanted and some pictures, and Frank really helped bring our vision to life even better than we could have hoped for. Everything was perfect. He gave great input about what would look good and make things pop and what would photograph well in our wedding photos. He is very flexible and really does great work. I could not be happier and would recommend to anyone. He really made everything I wanted even better than the pictures I started with.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Jennifer · Married on 08/20/2017

3.5

I normally do not leave reviews ever! This review was so necessary. Frank from "Casey's Florist" was incredible. He made my vision come true! Not only did he capture my vision and more but the freshness and vivid colors of my the red roses was breathtaking. I chose Casey's because Frank was patient, easy to speak with and prices were reasonable. My wedding was on August 20th, 2017 and I'm still recieving compliments on the ceremony, centerpieces and sweetheart table. Frank you did an outstanding job and Thank you for making my vision come true!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Casey's Florist & Decorations FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

• 246-16 Jericho Tpke Floral Park, 11001 See on map