RomanticVows.com Reviews

RomanticVows.com 7
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect day

I had no idea where to start with booking an officiant. Elizabeth, Romantic Vows was recommended by our venue- Mixon farms. We booked her more than a year out, but when the day neared Elizabeth showed her worth and contacted us to get the ball rolling. Elizabeth was very involved in making sure my husband and I understood the flow of our ceremony and calmed our nerves about reciting vows. Our ceremony was awesome with added personal stories and romantic sentiment...I mean I'm pretty sure everyone could feel our love as we tied the knot. I would highly recommend Romantic Vows!! Thanks again!

Sent on 11/09/2018

RomanticVows.com's reply:

thank you so much for your beautiful words. You and your husband are absolutely a darling couple and I am so honored to have been fortunate enough to have married you to one another. Please connect with me on Facebook and let's stay in touch I love to hear stories about life changes new babies etcetera. Love to you both.

Caterina · Married on 06/15/2018

I wanted to take some time to thank you for everything. Your attentiveness, knowledge of your business, and sweet demeanor was really just such a pleasure. I was very impressed with the amount of time and how much info you had. Although we went in a completely different direction I was so pleased with our conversation and how much you truly helped us make our decisions. Thank you again!!!

Kate · Married on 04/27/2018

Elizabeth was such a pleasure to work with! She made the ceremony so beautiful with her perfect selection of words and vows. We were so happy with the sand ceremony as well and feel that it is a must! Elizabeth was very professional, responsive and offered a great amount of guidance.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Dearest Kate,

You were absolutely a gem to work with to make your day a special as the two of you. Wishing you both a lifetime of love.

Elizabeth

Jessica · Married on 03/31/2018

Reverend Elizabeth Turk was an amazing officiant. She wrote My husband and I’s Vows and love story so beautifully. During the sand ceremony I was able to add my step daughter to it and that really blended our little family. She always responded to emails and she makes you feel comfortable about the ceremony.

RomanticVows.com 8

Kayla · Married on 03/17/2018

Elizabeth was amazing to work with! She took the time to hear what we wanted in a ceremony and made every detail perfect. The words she wrote were beautiful and brought tears to many eyes ! She was professional in all aspects. I couldn’t recommend anyone better !

Sent on 03/29/2018
    RomanticVows.com 9
    RomanticVows.com 10
    RomanticVows.com 11

RomanticVows.com's reply:

Kayla your words mean the world to me. It was an honor to be part of your special day and you and your husband are absolutely two of my most favorite people and I know that you will have a wonderful long life together! Stay in touch with me I look forward to hearing when your family grows. All the best to you both and the lifetime of love.

Taylor · Married on 02/28/2018

Elizabeth Turk did an absolute perfect job officiating our wedding. We didn't want a typical ceremony where you read out of a bible that people have heard a million times, she took the time she had to get to know us, our story, and see the love we have for each other. Every guest who attended said that the ceremony was the best wedding they had ever attended and that it could not have been more perfect. There wasnt a dry eye anywhere. Would highly reccomend her!

Sent on 04/08/2018

RomanticVows.com's reply:

Thank you so much Taylor you and your beautiful bride wear nothing short of an absolute pleasure to work with and I wish you both nothing but a life filled with joy and happiness!

Cheryl · Married on 02/23/2018

My son and his fiance decided to get married while on vacation with us in Florida. We had less than one week to plan the wedding. Elizabeth was just amazing ! From our first contact with her through all the details, I could not have hoped for better. In the end, she had the most wonderful presentation. Her words during the ceremony were perfect. The bride, groom, and family are still talking about how beautiful she made the ceremony. I highly recommend Elizabeth.

Sent on 03/04/2018
    RomanticVows.com 12
    RomanticVows.com 13
    RomanticVows.com 14
    RomanticVows.com 15
    RomanticVows.com 16

RomanticVows.com's reply:

it was an honor to marry your handsome son and his beautiful bride. Working with you was delightful and I must tell you that next time you're in Florida look us up I think we could be friends for life! Your family is delightful.

Jasmine · Married on 12/22/2017

The ceremony was amazing! I definitely recommend her.

Sent on 12/29/2017

RomanticVows.com's reply:

It was a pleasure being part of your romantic wedding! All the best to you both!

Tyson · Married on 12/22/2017

She was very helpful and made my wedding amazing.

Linda · Married on 12/16/2017

OMG! Elizabeth captured our stories in her wedding ceremony that she crafted for us on December 16th. It was so beautiful she had us both in tears. I recommend her highly to anyone wanting a customized wedding that is meaningful and beautiful.

Sent on 12/18/2017
    RomanticVows.com 17
    RomanticVows.com 18

RomanticVows.com's reply:

I was blessed to be part of your romantic Unity Church wedding! Thank you.

Richard · Married on 12/16/2017

If you are looking for someone who is caring, fun loving, genuine, willing to go the extra mile to meet your needs, look no further than RomanticVows

Sent on 04/04/2018

RomanticVows.com's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you and your beautiful bride! Thank you for the opportunity, you two are absolutely delightful!

Korinne · Married on 11/25/2017

Elizabeth was simply incredible! Almost every one of our guests came to me and said that it was the most beautiful ceremony they had ever attended. She found the perfect way to capture our love story and made the most important part of the day so special. Highly recommend for any couple looking for a unique and heartfelt ceremony!

Sent on 12/08/2017

RomanticVows.com's reply:

Your wedding was exquisite, you were delightful, timeless and beautiful and your husband was so darling and handsome! It was an honor to be part of your special day!

Renee · Married on 11/18/2017

OUR WEDDING CEREMNY WAS PERFECT!! . My family also said it was the most beautiful ceremony they had ever been to. WE COULD NOT HAVE ASKED FOR ANYTHING MORE.

Sent on 12/16/2017

RomanticVows.com's reply:

Working with you to create exactly what you were dreaming of is my life's passion. I so enjoyed working with you both and helping to create a ceremony you'd remember for a lifetime! Blessing to you both!

Amy · Married on 10/28/2017

Elizabeth was amazing. We got so many compliments about the vows she wrote for us. She was so professional and personable. She took the time to get to know us, which made everything so perfect. I cannot say enough good things about Elizabeth.

Sent on 12/05/2017

RomanticVows.com's reply:

Working with you was truly a dream. You both are nothing short of wonderful and your life together will clearly be magical!

Kenneth · Married on 10/08/2017

It was such a pleasure meeting Mr. and Mrs. Turk. Elizabeth (Mrs. Turk) made our weeding Day very romantic. She incorporated where and how we meet into our vows which required a lot of research, this made it seem so personal and not a generic ceremony, this really really meant a lot to us. She was always available and willing to help make the ceremony smooth. We would highly recommend her services to anyone planning a wedding especially a beach wedding.

Nicole · Married on 10/07/2017

I couldn't have more wonderful things to say about Elizabeth. The entire process went so smoothly from our first email, to confirming the details over the phone. She was a pleasure to work with. On the day of the wedding she even held my bouquet for me before I arrived to our beach wedding. She wrote a very heartwarming and beautiful ceremony that was personalized just for us. She even filed our marriage certificate (which I received in a week). If you're looking for professionalism with a heart, I highly recommend Elizabeth to ordain your wedding.

Sent on 11/18/2017

RomanticVows.com's reply:

Dearest Nicole, you were and are a delight. Thank you for entrusting me with your special day!

Mariah · Married on 10/06/2017

Elizabeth was super helpful from everything with establishing the perfect ceremony for our specific situation and views to off the wall questions that we had just not knowing how exactly a wedding should go! The love story ceremony is beautiful and really allows your guests to feel the love they are celebrating with you on your special day!!!!

Kathy · Married on 06/24/2017

She's great! Beautiful wedding, great and meaningful vows. The perfect wedding!

Matthew · Married on 04/21/2017

We are so very pleased with Pastor Turk!!! Words simply cannot express how happy and amazed we were with the vows she wrote for us. In less than three (3) days Pastor Turk wrote our amazing romantic vows for us, and included some very special words that both us and our guests truly appreciated. Pastor Turk made us smile even more with each word she spoke. She is a truly genuine, compassionate, and loving person who made our special day that much more special. We highly recommend Pastor Turk to anyone who would like an amazing officiant at the wedding. Thank you again so much for everything!!!!!

Sent on 04/24/2017

RomanticVows.com's reply:

You bring tears to my eyes your kind words mean the world to me as do the both of you. Your wedding, Your Love Story, and especially just the two of you will be in my heart forever. It was an honor to be part of your special day.

seksit · Married on 04/21/2017

we has a wonderful time she is fantastic write the vows for marriage, am recommitted for everyone when your plan for marry, she is the best person am never thought. Thanks Elizabeth Turk
    Best Regranting
    OUM

Sent on 05/04/2017

RomanticVows.com's reply:

Thank you Seksit's! Officiating your wedding was a joy!

Lynn · Married on 04/15/2017

We had a lovely wedding and we contribute that to Rev Turk! She did an excellent job!

Lisa · Married on 02/11/2017

Elizabeth was awesome! She made our ceremony very personal to who we are and very memorable. Great to work with her!

Sent on 03/07/2017

RomanticVows.com's reply:

You and your husband were a delight!

Dpug · Married on 12/14/2016

Elizabeth beautiful words made our wedding something we will remember for a lifetime.

Sent on 12/16/2016

RomanticVows.com's reply:

It was an honor to be part of your special day! You and your bride are just darling and it was so much fun to surprise all your "Christmas Party" guests with your actual wedding! A lifetime of love to you both!

Karen · Married on 12/03/2016

I recommend Romantic Vows to anyone looking for a unique yet special ceremony. They are very professional and made our day one to always remember. Thank you

Sent on 12/09/2016

RomanticVows.com's reply:

It is our greatest desire to create a ceremony that is a true reflection of the two of you. Sending wishes for a lifetime of love!