ExchangingRings.com

New Port Richey, FL View map Visit website

$50 Typical Price

Congratulations on your engagement!!!

YOU are the couple I've been waiting for!

As a seminary-ordained, liberally-minded rabbi with over 25 years experience working with hundreds of couples, The Chuppah Rabbi would love to help you and your life-partner create the perfect wedding ceremony to begin your adventure together. This wedding officiant is based out of New Port Richey, Florida.

Every couple is unique. Every ceremony is unique. Let me create a warm, welcoming, fun, inclusive ritual tailored to your expectations, hopes, and desires.

Is this ceremony:

- Jewish?

- Interfaith?

- Co-officiated?

- LGBTQ+?

- Destination?

Let's connect and see if I'm the right officiant for you!

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$50

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$50

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$50

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$15

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Jewish
No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

FL
GA
NY
OH
PA

What languages do you speak?

English
Hebrew
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Dani T. Married on 10/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Rabbi Astrachan is professional, reliable, and compassionate

Rabbi Astrachan is amazing!
    As everybody probably is, we were nervous about our big day but Rabbi Astrachan made us feel so comfortable and made it very easy to get through. He is very professional, and always respond in timely manner. The sessions he organized prior to our wedding are very thoughtful and comprehensive, we felt well prepared by our wedding day.

My husband and I are from different cultural background, Rabbi Astrachan took consideration of all the audiences presented, and incorporated stories and translations to really bring the cultures together, he went above and beyond to make everyone feel a part of ceremony. It is a perfect event.

ExchangingRings.com's reply:

What a wonderful opportunity to bring family and friends together to engage in such a beautiful moment. Blending both Jewish and Chinese customs was so meaningful and a lot of fun to research. Thank you for this gift.
    Chuck L. Married on 05/06/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A unique and personal experience

Rabbi Jeffrey Astrachan performed a uniquely personal interfaith wedding ceremony for us. As part of his preparation, he had each of us complete a multi question homework assignment which allowed him to learn about each of us as individuals, how we met, and how we meshed as a couple. He asked for personal anecdotes which he then used to weave a uniquely personalized story about us as a couple. Although we had met with him only one time (on Super Bowl Sunday of all days, when HIS team, the Patriots would soon be taking the field), his ceremony gave the impression of knowing the two of us intimately for a long time.

His mix of humor and faith and humility made our wedding ceremony a memorable experience for us and an inviting event for our family and friends.

ExchangingRings.com's reply:

Chuck and Tammy, thank you for your lovely sentiments. It was my extraordinary privilege to celebrate with you. Getting to know you as I did was certainly an honor; I am grateful for the opportunity to share that magical moment with your friends, family, and both of you.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Jeffrey Astrachan
Jeffrey Astrachan
Rabbi

Ordained in 1997, over the course of my career, I have had the privilege to perform hundreds of weddings, each unique to the couple standing before me. My blend of tradition & modernity, humor & solemnity, intimacy & professionalism make me the perfect officiant for your special day. I enjoy getting to know couples personally, always remembering that your wedding is filled with great joy, anticipation, excitement, and love.

I am organized, detail-oriented, meticulous, and punctual. Whether it's on the beach, in a hall, sanctuary, tropical getaway, or in your own backyard... let's get married!

5500 Riva Del Place, Apt. 330 New Port Richey, FL, 34652
Location of (ExchangingRings.com)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding