Siesta Key, Florida, Siesta Key, FL 34242 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Meet the Team

About Laurie Chandler Celebrant

Based in Siesta Key, Florida, Laurie Chandler Celebrant officiates weddings in the Sarasota and Tampa Bay areas. As a certified celebrant who adores presiding over ceremonies, Laurie can officiate all manner of wedding types, including non-denominational, humanist, and intercultural. Whether you would prefer an intimate seaside ceremony or a larger celebration, this accomplished officiant will strive to personalize every last detail of your “I do” moment.

Though mainly serving Sarasota and Tampa Bay, Laurie Chandler Celebrant is willing to travel to romantic occasions all over the Sunshine State. Laurie allows couples to write their own vows, ensuring that their experience is entirely distinctive and reflective of their special bond. Inspired by your love story, she will take pride in helping you to start your next chapter in the way you have always envisaged.

• Woman-owned
Follow Laurie Chandler Celebrant on
dsc 4049 51 1974783 160073348885724
Seasoned celebrant
Seasoned celebrant
Your day, your way
Your day, your way
Happy to help you say "I do"
Happy to help you say "I do"
Joyous occasion
Special moments
dsc 4049 51 1974783 160073348885724

9 Reviews for Laurie Chandler Celebrant

Margaret D. · Getting married on 06/09/2021

Laurie is an amazing angel

Search no further for the perfect celebrant. Laurie pours her heart into her work and truly celebrates the power of love and commitment alongside each couple. Laurie is kind, professional, and goes way above and beyond to get to know her clients and create a totally custom ceremony. She will bring more love, joy and meaning to your event than money could ever buy. I couldn't recommend her more!

Sent on 09/21/2020
  • Kristyne

Kristyne K. · Married on 04/03/2021

Thank you, Laurie!

Where do I even begin!? Choosing an officiant is an important piece of your big day, and Laurie made our ceremony special, magical, and full of happy tears. She pays attention to every detail and makes sure that your wedding is everything you want it to be. In the short time we worked with her, she captured our essence and put together the perfect ceremony for us including a beautiful "blessing of the rings" which involved our parents infusing their wishes for us into our rings. We could not have asked for a more thoughtful experience. Laurie made it perfectly "us."

Sent on 04/12/2021

Laurie Chandler Celebrant's reply:

Kristyne
    Oh my goodness! Thank you ! I absolutely loved working with you two and it was such a pleasure to do this ceremony. You both were so sweet and you looked stunning! I wish you both so much happiness and love 💕
    Laurie

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Laurie Chandler Celebrant FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 350
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 250
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 50
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
    30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    FL
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

Team of Laurie Chandler Celebrant

Laurie Chandler

Laurie Chandler

Joyful Celebrant

Hi ! I'm glad you are here-it means you are getting married! Whohooo! How incredibly special is that? I'm Laurie-someone that had a very wonderful corporate career for a long time and then decided to follow my heart and do things that make my heart happy. I teach yoga, I travel, I drink coffee, and I officiate wedding ceremonies (hopefully YOURS). It LIGHTS me up to create memories for couples on their VERY SPECIAL day they will celebrate for the rest of their lives!

I also offer a yoga class to wedding parties the morning of the wedding or day before to help connect everyone. Your love story is what makes your day so memorable...I'd love to share that!

xo

Laurie

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Siesta Key, Florida Siesta Key, FL, 34242 See on map
    Location of (Laurie Chandler Celebrant)