Lakeland, FL 33801 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Marry You I Do

No two weddings are the same. No two couples are the same. Your wedding is unique; your ceremony should be too. Why? Because the ceremony IS the wedding!

I am one of Central Florida's leading interfaith and non-denominational Wedding Officiants. My experience in performing amazing wedding ceremonies is unsurpassed.

So. . . if you are looking for a customized, romantic wedding ceremony with some refreshing words that will capture the attention of your guests; one that is truly different from the ordinary, traditional wedding ceremony, you've come to the right place. Your wedding is your very romantic day! Allow me to help you create a day uniquely your own and make it a memorable event. See more at marryyouido.com

I am a member in good standing of the American Association of Wedding Officiants, Wedding Officiants of America, and Funeral Celebrants of America.

Follow Marry You I Do on

Marry You I Do 7
  • Lilith

Lilith · Married on 12/19/2018

Excellent all around!

Sandy is so friendly and accommodating. She made our small ceremony so very special, and made absolute sure to listen to what both of us wanted. Working with Sandy made everything so much less stressful and she is just an absolute pleasure to work with and talk to!

Sent on 01/12/2019

Marry You I Do's reply:

Lilith & Martin, thank you. And if you need anything, please don't hesitate to call me! Wishing you decades of love and laughter

Sierra · Married on 12/17/2018

Feels like Family

Initially we planned on having a family member officiate our wedding, but due to unforeseen circumstances they were unable to wed us. Worry not, Sandy felt like family. She listened and addressed our concerns, excitement, and requests. She delicately wove our story and personality into traditional vows. Sandy made sure we felt prepared for our special day and our lifelong journey to follow. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Marry You I Do's reply:

Your families made ME feel like family, Sierra!
    I love being challenged when writing personal ceremonies - and your charge to me including our nation's Founding Fathers in your ceremony was indeed a daunting challenge! But I loved it! And it was so very much who the two of you are! Thank you!

Stephanie · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing! Great job!

Sandy is awesome at her job. The custom ceremony she wrote for my wedding was so sweet and endearing. It was everything I could imagine. She was very helpful with other things as well like the steps I need to take to change my name (which I didn’t know) so I am very thankful for that as well. My husband and I both can say we hired the best officiant and gained a friend.

Marry You I Do FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 25.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Pagan, Presbyterian, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Marry You I Do 1
    Weekday Wedding Special!
    Monday through Thursday weddings have special pricing, based on availability. All the same services are included. Contact me to schedule!

• DS Hair&Makeup Creations LLC
    DS Hair&Makeup Creations LLC Wedding Hair & Makeup

I cannot say enough good things about Sandy. She is a dedicated Officiant, thorough, diligent and deeply caring. She will listen to your story and your vision and bring it to life with an original ceremony that will probably have everyone present laughing and crying! She's an excellent resource in Tampa and the surrounding areas.

• Oak-K Farm
    Oak-K Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Sandy is an amazing officiant! Sandy always arrives early to make sure the bride is calm and ready to go and she customizes every wedding ceremony according to what the couple wants. She works with the couple to make sure the ceremony is exactly what they want designed to the uniqueness of that couple.

• Blue Morpho Video & Photo
    Blue Morpho Video & Photo Wedding Videographers

Sandy is one of the best officiants I have had the privilege to work with. She really gets to know the couple that she is working with so she can write her ceremony to incorporate the couple's personality. She knows how to keep your ceremony light and entertaining and she will not disappoint you.

• Lakeland, FL 33801 See on map