Lakeland, Lakeland, FL 33801 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Marry You I Do

Marry You I Do is an officiant service based in Lakeland, Florida that will make sure you have a perfect ceremony that reflects the uniqueness of your relationship. With experience performing numerous ceremonies since 2009 and a careful attention to detail, they will create a one-of-a-kind experience for you that celebrates your love. They service all of Central Florida.

Marry You I Do does everything from interfaith to non-denominational weddings, always making sure to give each couple a meaningful service no matter their ceremony style. They assist couples who need help writing custom wedding vows, closely working with them to listen to their ideas and desires. They will make your vision come to life while creating a memorable service that showcases your individual love. These are the services they provide:

• Personal or video meetings

85 Reviews for Marry You I Do

• Sara

Sara R. · Getting married on 11/02/2021

Sandy is awesome!

We met with several officiants and I truly felt like Sandy just GOT us. We clicked really well and I am so glad she was there to officiate our marriage. We had a long engagement and even a postponement because of 2020 and she was there with us every step of the way, down to the last minute. She's so helpful when it comes to writing vows and writing the ceremony. I highly recommend her! Thank you Sandy for making our day truly meaningful.

Sent on 02/17/2021

Marry You I Do's reply:

and even through all the changes, you managed to smile! And I loved seeing your friend post the photo of her computer screen as y'all waved to your virtual guests! Such an amazing love story - and another chapter is just beginning!

Desaria M. · Getting married on 05/05/2021

Amazing Sandy is absolutely the BEST!!!!!!

Sandy is detailed surrounds your whole ceremony about wife husband and family. i had my videographer dip out on me last minute she was right there for me i had a new videographer in 24hrs. Sandy had all the steps helped getting our names changes. great character since of humor easy going feels very safe and trust worthy and so very much more. Thank you so much my day was amazing because of you!!!!

Sent on 09/13/2020

Marry You I Do's reply:

I love how the pop up thunderstorm cleared just as you walked into the new ceremony space. . . the sun glowed almost as much as you and JR. Thank you for allowing me to get into your relationship and beautiful family! ❤❤❤❤❤

Danielle Q. · Married on 12/12/2020

Highly recommend!

Sandy was absolutely amazing! Made our day so so special! She’s very personable and welcoming. We felt like we knew her our entire lives. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/23/2020

Marry You I Do's reply:

Oh Danielle! You are so sweet - and it was so wonderful to meet precious little Everly in person! Thank you - and AJ - for allowing me to tell the first chapter of your love story!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Marry You I Do FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 175
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 135
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 50
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    No Denomination
    Pagan
    Presbyterian
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    AL
    WA
    WV
    WI
    WY
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

2 Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Marry You I Do 1
    Weekday Wedding Special!

Monday through Thursday weddings have special pricing, based on availability. All the same services are included. Contact me to schedule!

I have several photographer friends who can be available for an additional fee.

• DS Hair & Makeup Creations, LLC Wedding Hair & Makeup

I cannot say enough good things about Sandy. She is a dedicated Officiant, thorough, diligent and deeply caring. She will listen to your story and your vision and bring it to life with an original ceremony that will probably have everyone present laughing and crying! She's an excellent resource in Tampa and the surrounding areas.

• Oak-K Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Sandy is an amazing officiant! Sandy always arrives early to make sure the bride is calm and ready to go and she customizes every wedding ceremony according to what the couple wants. She works with the couple to make sure the ceremony is exactly what they want designed to the uniqueness of that couple.

• Blue Morpho Video & Photo Wedding Videographers

Sandy is one of the best officiants I have had the privilege to work with. She really gets to know the couple that she is working with so she can write her ceremony to incorporate the couple's personality. She knows how to keep your ceremony light and entertaining and she will not disappoint you.

• Lakeland Lakeland, FL, 33801 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Marry You I Do)
  • Lakeland, 33801 See on map
    Location of (Marry You I Do)