Marry You I Do

Lakeland, FL 33801 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Marry You I Do

Marry You I Do is an officiant service based in Lakeland, Florida that will make sure you have a perfect ceremony that reflects the uniqueness of your relationship. With experience performing numerous ceremonies since 2009 and a careful attention to detail, they will create a one-of-a-kind experience for you that celebrates your love. They service all of Central Florida.

Marry You I Do does everything from interfaith to non-denominational weddings, always making sure to give each couple a meaningful service no matter their ceremony style. They assist couples who need help writing custom wedding vows, closely working with them to listen to their ideas and desires. They will make your vision come to life while creating a memorable service that showcases your individual love. These are the services they provide:

• Personal meetings

Marry You I Do 6
Marry You I Do 7

Denisse · Married on 01/26/2019

Wedding Offeciant

Working with Sandy was such a great pleasure. She made the wedding ceremony process flow so easily and we were so at ease with all everything. Sandy made the cermony to fit us as individuals and as a couple, it was honestly beautify written. I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of a personable, humorous wedding officiant.

Sent on 02/05/2019

Marry You I Do's reply:

Aww, thank you, Denisse! I loved getting to know the two of you - and your family! (And I totally love your dress! Gorgeous!)

Ryan Green · Married on 01/26/2019

A great experience!

We had an amazing time! All around! She was amazing to speak with at the beginning to all the way to the end. I plan on recommending her to others!

Sent on 02/09/2019

Marry You I Do's reply:

Ryan, love you and your gorgeous wife! So much fun talking to your friends and relatives and hearing stories about the two of you. Thank you for the honor of being your officiant. Wishing you both many decades of love and laughter.
  • Dana

Dana Angelo · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing officiant, personalized ceremony, great to work with!

Sandy is AMAZING at what she does! I am an officiant myself, so when we were choosing an officiant I was VERY particular about who we selected. Sandy was incredible! She is very responsive, really gets to know her couples and goes out of her way to make sure the ceremony is EXACTLY what you want. Our ceremony was so special, so personal, and something we will always remember! She is incredibly helpful about the logistics of planning the wedding and all that comes after the wedding (if you choose your change your name, she provides the what-to-do-now list for you). Having Sandy as our officiant was the best decision and we are so happy to have a friend in her now!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Marry You I Do's reply:

and soooo happy to have YOU as a friend now! I have loved getting to know -and work with - you and Nick and your creative family unity ritual!

Marry You I Do FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 25.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Pagan, Presbyterian, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Marry You I Do 1
    Weekday Wedding Special!
    Monday through Thursday weddings have special pricing, based on availability. All the same services are included. Contact me to schedule!

• DS Hair&Makeup Creations LLC
    DS Hair&Makeup Creations LLC Wedding Hair & Makeup

I cannot say enough good things about Sandy. She is a dedicated Officiant, thorough, diligent and deeply caring. She will listen to your story and your vision and bring it to life with an original ceremony that will probably have everyone present laughing and crying! She's an excellent resource in Tampa and the surrounding areas.

• Oak-K Farm
    Oak-K Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Sandy is an amazing officiant! Sandy always arrives early to make sure the bride is calm and ready to go and she customizes every wedding ceremony according to what the couple wants. She works with the couple to make sure the ceremony is exactly what they want designed to the uniqueness of that couple.

• Blue Morpho Video & Photo
    Blue Morpho Video & Photo Wedding Videographers

Sandy is one of the best officiants I have had the privilege to work with. She really gets to know the couple that she is working with so she can write her ceremony to incorporate the couple's personality. She knows how to keep your ceremony light and entertaining and she will not disappoint you.

• Lakeland, 33801 See on map