Lakeland, FL 33801 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Marry You I Do

Marry You I Do is an officiant service based in Lakeland, Florida that will make sure you have a perfect ceremony that reflects the uniqueness of your relationship. With experience performing numerous ceremonies since 2009 and a careful attention to detail, they will create a one-of-a-kind experience for you that celebrates your love. They service all of Central Florida.

Marry You I Do does everything from interfaith to non-denominational weddings, always making sure to give each couple a meaningful service no matter their ceremony style. They assist couples who need help writing custom wedding vows, closely working with them to listen to their ideas and desires. They will make your vision come to life while creating a memorable service that showcases your individual love. These are the services they provide:

• Personal meetings

Marry You I Do 6
Marry You I Do 7
  • Kat

Kat Pearlstein · Married on 04/21/2019

Could not have chosen a better officiant!

Sandy was the first person that we hired when we started on our wedding planning, and we could not have been more pleased. She is SO friendly and kind and truly does an amazing job for the couples she works with. We met with her for lunch and got to know her, and instantly loved her. She took the time to get to know us personally, and wrote a BEAUTIFUL custom ceremony for us. She went above and beyond and helped me with recommendations, planning, and even listened to personal meltdowns. On the day of the wedding she even helped me set things up when I was running behind. We could not have pictured our day without her, and we feel so lucky to have had her with us and along the way. Everybody says she is the best, and it's for a reason!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Travis · Married on 03/02/2019

Yes Yes Yes!

I cannot tell you how many people came up to us after our ceremony to tell us how amazing Sandy was. She really took the time to get to know us and personalized our ceremony. She is also insanely fast to get back to you when ever you have questions (or need help writing your vows)!

Sent on 04/19/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 02/22/2019

Best Officiant!

We are so happy that we found Sandy! She’s so sweet and very helpful and was there at all hours of the day and night when I would frantically text/message/email her. From our initial meeting, she got to know us as a couple and wrote a ceremony that fit us perfectly, she listed our story, what we wanted from the ceremony and what we wanted to include in the ceremony and worked with us to make it perfect. She’s open to everything and love that she accepts all couples. The ceremony at the wedding was perfectly timed, perfectly spoken, and made me cry the entire time and everyone talked about how great she performed it during and after the wedding! I was worried about finding someone that would be in charge of the most important part of the wedding, the marriage ceremony, but I felt so comfortable with Sandy and trusted her all the way. I highly recommend her to future couples!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Marry You I Do's reply:

Oh, Olivia! I'm the one blessed that you found me! I loved getting to know the two of you - and your friends! Your wedding - including the tour boat! - was amazing! Thank YOU!

Marry You I Do FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 25.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Pagan, Presbyterian, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Marry You I Do 1
    Weekday Wedding Special!
    Monday through Thursday weddings have special pricing, based on availability. All the same services are included. Contact me to schedule!

• DS Hair & Makeup Creations, LLC
    DS Hair & Makeup Creations, LLC Wedding Hair & Makeup

I cannot say enough good things about Sandy. She is a dedicated Officiant, thorough, diligent and deeply caring. She will listen to your story and your vision and bring it to life with an original ceremony that will probably have everyone present laughing and crying! She's an excellent resource in Tampa and the surrounding areas.

• Oak-K Farm
    Oak-K Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Sandy is an amazing officiant! Sandy always arrives early to make sure the bride is calm and ready to go and she customizes every wedding ceremony according to what the couple wants. She works with the couple to make sure the ceremony is exactly what they want designed to the uniqueness of that couple.

• Blue Morpho Video & Photo
    Blue Morpho Video & Photo Wedding Videographers

Sandy is one of the best officiants I have had the privilege to work with. She really gets to know the couple that she is working with so she can write her ceremony to incorporate the couple's personality. She knows how to keep your ceremony light and entertaining and she will not disappoint you.

• Lakeland, 33801 See on map