Lakeland, FL 33801 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Marry You I Do

No two weddings are the same. No two couples are the same. Your wedding is unique; your ceremony should be too. Why? Because the ceremony IS the wedding!

I am one of Central Florida's leading interfaith and non-denominational Wedding Officiants. My experience in performing amazing wedding ceremonies is unsurpassed.

So. . . if you are looking for a customized, romantic wedding ceremony with some refreshing words that will capture the attention of your guests; one that is truly different from the ordinary, traditional wedding ceremony, you've come to the right place. Your wedding is your very romantic day! Allow me to help you create a day uniquely your own and make it a memorable event. See more at marryyouido.com

I am a member in good standing of the American Association of Wedding Officiants, Wedding Officiants of America, and Funeral Celebrants of America.

Follow Marry You I Do on

Marry You I Do 6
Marry You I Do 7

Stephanie · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing! Great job!

Sandy is awesome at her job. The custom ceremony she wrote for my wedding was so sweet and endearing. It was everything I could imagine. She was very helpful with other things as well like the steps I need to take to change my name (which I didn’t know) so I am very thankful for that as well. My husband and I both can say we hired the best officiant and gained a friend.

• April

April Edwards · Married on 10/21/2018

Outstanding

Sandy is more than my wife and I could have possibly asked for. She made the process before and during the big day go very smoothly. I'd recommend her to all of my friends or family who get hitched in the future.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Marry You I Do's reply:

#teamApril!

Alexandrea · Married on 09/15/2018

Sandy was so great! She was truly everything I had hoped for in an officiant. Our ceremony wasn’t traditional by any means and she still KILLED it!! Our ceremony was fun, sweet and full of love! She was amazing to work with prior to the wedding and did not disappoint on our biggest day! We’re so grateful that we chose you, and that you chose us!!! Thank you SOOO much! So glad that we connected!

Marry You I Do FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 25.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Pagan, Presbyterian, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Marry You I Do 1
    Weekday Wedding Special!
    Monday through Thursday weddings have special pricing, based on availability. All the same services are included. Contact me to schedule!

• DS Hair&Makeup Creations LLC
    DS Hair&Makeup Creations LLC Wedding Hair & Makeup

I cannot say enough good things about Sandy. She is a dedicated Officiant, thorough, diligent and deeply caring. She will listen to your story and your vision and bring it to life with an original ceremony that will probably have everyone present laughing and crying! She's an excellent resource in Tampa and the surrounding areas.

• Oak-K Farm
    Oak-K Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Sandy is an amazing officiant! Sandy always arrives early to make sure the bride is calm and ready to go and she customizes every wedding ceremony according to what the couple wants. She works with the couple to make sure the ceremony is exactly what they want designed to the uniqueness of that couple.

• Blue Morpho Video & Photo
    Blue Morpho Video & Photo Wedding Videographers

Sandy is one of the best officiants I have had the privilege to work with. She really gets to know the couple that she is working with so she can write her ceremony to incorporate the couple's personality. She knows how to keep your ceremony light and entertaining and she will not disappoint you.

• Lakeland, FL 33801 See on map