Lakeland, FL 33801 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Marry You I Do

Marry You I Do is an officiant service based in Lakeland, Florida that will make sure you have a perfect ceremony that reflects the uniqueness of your relationship. With experience performing numerous ceremonies since 2009 and a careful attention to detail, they will create a one-of-a-kind experience for you that celebrates your love. They service all of Central Florida.

Marry You I Do does everything from interfaith to non-denominational weddings, always making sure to give each couple a meaningful service no matter their ceremony style. They assist couples who need help writing custom wedding vows, closely working with them to listen to their ideas and desires. They will make your vision come to life while creating a memorable service that showcases your individual love. These are the services they provide:

• Personal meetings

Marry You I Do 6
Marry You I Do 7
  • Carly

Carly Stickle · Married on 05/25/2019

Perfect, intimate, short notice wedding

We had 90 days to get married as I was on the K1 Visa, time was running out and no church out there would allow us to marry unless we were members, thankfully a church 5 minutes away from home allowed us to use the area providing we found an officiant! Luckily Sandy came to our rescue, at such a short notice I couldn't have asked for anyone better, I even teared on up the phone!! Thank you for allowing me to marry my sweetheart, best friend and soulmate, and thank you for being the one to do it, you brought the whole family smiles when you did our service and we're all so thankful! I would 100% recommend you to every one of my friends and family!

Sent on 07/14/2019
    Marry You I Do 8
    Marry You I Do 9

Marry You I Do's reply:

Carly, you and Aaron are totally made for one another. Soooo much love and I'm happy you found a way to have your UK family and friends witness your special day.
  • Kat

Kat Pearlstein · Married on 04/21/2019

Could not have chosen a better officiant!

Sandy was the first person that we hired when we started on our wedding planning, and we could not have been more pleased. She is SO friendly and kind and truly does an amazing job for the couples she works with. We met with her for lunch and got to know her, and instantly loved her. She took the time to get to know us personally, and wrote a BEAUTIFUL custom ceremony for us. She went above and beyond and helped me with recommendations, planning, and even listened to personal meltdowns. On the day of the wedding she even helped me set things up when I was running behind. We could not have pictured our day without her, and we feel so lucky to have had her with us and along the way. Everybody says she is the best, and it's for a reason!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Travis · Married on 03/02/2019

Yes Yes Yes!

I cannot tell you how many people came up to us after our ceremony to tell us how amazing Sandy was. She really took the time to get to know us and personalized our ceremony. She is also insanely fast to get back to you when ever you have questions (or need help writing your vows)!

Sent on 04/19/2019

Marry You I Do FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 25.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Pagan, Presbyterian, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Marry You I Do 1
    Weekday Wedding Special!
    Monday through Thursday weddings have special pricing, based on availability. All the same services are included. Contact me to schedule!

• DS Hair & Makeup Creations, LLC
    DS Hair & Makeup Creations, LLC Wedding Hair & Makeup

I cannot say enough good things about Sandy. She is a dedicated Officiant, thorough, diligent and deeply caring. She will listen to your story and your vision and bring it to life with an original ceremony that will probably have everyone present laughing and crying! She's an excellent resource in Tampa and the surrounding areas.

• Oak-K Farm
    Oak-K Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Sandy is an amazing officiant! Sandy always arrives early to make sure the bride is calm and ready to go and she customizes every wedding ceremony according to what the couple wants. She works with the couple to make sure the ceremony is exactly what they want designed to the uniqueness of that couple.

• Blue Morpho Video & Photo
    Blue Morpho Video & Photo Wedding Videographers

Sandy is one of the best officiants I have had the privilege to work with. She really gets to know the couple that she is working with so she can write her ceremony to incorporate the couple's personality. She knows how to keep your ceremony light and entertaining and she will not disappoint you.

• Lakeland, 33801 See on map