Lakeland, FL 33801 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Marry You I Do

Marry You I Do is an officiant service based in Lakeland, Florida that will make sure you have a perfect ceremony that reflects the uniqueness of your relationship. With experience performing numerous ceremonies since 2009 and a careful attention to detail, they will create a one-of-a-kind experience for you that celebrates your love. They service all of Central Florida.

Marry You I Do does everything from interfaith to non-denominational weddings, always making sure to give each couple a meaningful service no matter their ceremony style. They assist couples who need help writing custom wedding vows, closely working with them to listen to their ideas and desires. They will make your vision come to life while creating a memorable service that showcases your individual love. These are the services they provide:

• Personal meetings

img 2474 51 903304

67 Reviews for Marry You I Do

Danielle · Married on 05/02/2020

Making Dreams Come True

Sandy is such an easygoing lady to work with. Even in this pandemic when we had to postpone our BIG wedding with 80 people she helped our make our day complete. She was able to perform a private ceremony for my husband and I with our parents. As my mom said “she captured us perfectly in the vows, it was like she really knows you both”! And she did. Sean and I were not big on writing our own vows but felt every word she said and had us repeat. Thank you for bringing us together on our special day and helping us make it happen.

Sent on 05/30/2020

Marry You I Do's reply:

The two of you, sweet Missy, your parents, and alllllll your 30-some odd video guests. . . . I so have loved getting to know all of you! Your hearts, and grace in weird circumstances are inspiring. Thank you for trusting and honoring me.
  • Kaylee

Kaylee · Married on 01/25/2020

A ceremony from our dreams!

Sandy married my husband and I this last Saturday and we honestly could not have asked for a better officiant! Sandy communicated throughly and often with us to ensure the ceremony was everything we wanted and as personal as she could make it! We heard from multiple guests that the ceremony she performed was the best they had heard and to us that meant the world, because we feel that Sandy really allowed our love and relationship to shine through in all that she did and said. I’m never getting married again, but if I were I’d use her again and again! 😂

Sent on 01/28/2020

Marry You I Do's reply:

Kaylee, thank you. You and Jacob are so much fun and your love just radiates over every one around you. (If only Willa had been present it would have been perfect! 😂😂)

Jessica Beasley · Married on 01/18/2020

LOVED Sandy! Kind and Professional

Sandy was an absolute pleasure to work with. Not only if she incredibly kind, thoughtful, and patient, but she carries herself with so much grace and poise! Sandy met with my husband and I for almost two hours leading up to our wedding day. She took the time to get to know us better as individuals and asked multiple questions about our relationship to learn more about how we met and what we love about each other. We knew right off the bat that we made the best decision in hiring Sandy to be our officiant. We received a beautifully written, custom ceremony just two weeks later. The entire ceremony felt personalized to us and our story, and it was very apparent that Sandy had listened to our requests, wants, and needs. I highly recommend Sandy as an officiant for any wedding. She was extremely professional, timely, and caring. Couldn’t have asked for anything more!

Sent on 02/12/2020

Marry You I Do's reply:

Jessica & Dylan, it was absolutely my honor and pleasure! . . . even if he didn't want me to tell the first words you said to him! Baaahahaaa! And your families - Omigosh! I want to be adopted and start spending holidays with them!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Marry You I Do FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 165
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 135
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 50
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    No Denomination
    Pagan
    Presbyterian
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    AL
    WA
    WV
    WI
    WY
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Marry You I Do 1
    Weekday Wedding Special!
    Monday through Thursday weddings have special pricing, based on availability. All the same services are included. Contact me to schedule!

• DS Hair & Makeup Creations, LLC Wedding Hair & Makeup

I cannot say enough good things about Sandy. She is a dedicated Officiant, thorough, diligent and deeply caring. She will listen to your story and your vision and bring it to life with an original ceremony that will probably have everyone present laughing and crying! She's an excellent resource in Tampa and the surrounding areas.

• Oak-K Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Sandy is an amazing officiant! Sandy always arrives early to make sure the bride is calm and ready to go and she customizes every wedding ceremony according to what the couple wants. She works with the couple to make sure the ceremony is exactly what they want designed to the uniqueness of that couple.

• Blue Morpho Video & Photo Wedding Videographers

Sandy is one of the best officiants I have had the privilege to work with. She really gets to know the couple that she is working with so she can write her ceremony to incorporate the couple's personality. She knows how to keep your ceremony light and entertaining and she will not disappoint you.

• Lakeland, 33801 See on map
    Location of (Marry You I Do)
  • Lakeland Lakeland, FL, 33801 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Marry You I Do)