Next Level Entertainment

Winter Haven, FL View map
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

I'm an open format DJ with over 25 years of experience, and possess a very diverse music selection. I have spun just about everything; from Pop, Country, Latin, EDM, R&B, etc. I will accommodate your music preferences with relative ease. I am bilingual (English/Spanish), as well. In recent years, I decided to withdraw from the touring/nightclub scene, and start my own Wedding & Events business and Photo Booth service. I treat every wedding and event as if it were my own.

I utilize top-of-the-line equipment, and purchase all my music from the most reputable domains to ensure optimal sound for my esteemed clients. If needed, I can also assist you with music selections, and construct a timeline for your wedding from the beginning, to end. Attention to detail is foremost, and I will make employ all efforts to personally facilitate a day that will be distinctly, fondly, and everlastingly remembered.

We now offer:

Dancing on the cloud effect

Indoor/Outdoor Cold Sparks

Photo Booth and the 360 Photo Booth

CO2 Canons

These extra effects will take your event to a higher level that your guest wont ever forget!!!

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$950

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen

Message vendor

• Elena
    Elena Married on 11/13/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

DJ Melvin is a must for any event!!

DJ Melvin was not only knowledgeable in his craft, but familiar with our wedding venue and gave us great pointers. As a matter of fact, when our timeline was completely ruined, he handled everything so smoothly that no one could have ever guessed that he was creating our timeline as he went! Also, despite him feeling as though he wouldn't be able to meet all our Mexican Wedding needs, he really went above and beyond and did his homework! Hiring him was like hiring multiple vendors all in one, that's just how awesome he was! My husband and I were blessed to have been recommended his way. Next Level Entertainment definitely is a master of their craft!

Next Level Entertainment's reply:

Thanks a million for this amazing review!! I'm glad that I was able to deliver and meet your expectations !! Once again Thank You!!
    Mahsa A. Married on 10/09/2021

The best dj

DJ Melvin was amazing and went above and beyond to make our wedding special. He was very professional and played our favorite music including Persian music. We would gladly recommend him to everyone!!!!

Next Level Entertainment's reply:

Thanks a million it was an honor to be part of your beautiful wedding!! You have an amazing family and great friends I had a great time entertaining them all.
    Nick C. Married on 10/17/2020

Best wedding ever

Melvin was the life of the party!!!! My wedding party was so diverse and Melvin was able to entertain everyone. I got so many compliments on how amazing our DJ was and how funny he was. Thank you so much Melvin for making our night magical

Next Level Entertainment's reply:

Thanks a million for your kind words!!! It was my honor to be part of your amazing wedding!!! .........................................
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Team

MELVIN RIOS
MELVIN RIOS
DJ Melvin/Owner

I'm an open format DJ and the owner of Next Level Entertainment with over 25 years of experience, and possess a very diverse music selection. I have spun just about everything; from Pop, Country, Latin, EDM, R&B, etc. I will accommodate your music preferences with relative ease. I am bilingual (English/Spanish), as well. In recent years, I decided to withdraw from the touring/nightclub scene, and start my own Wedding & Events business and Photo Booth service. I treat every wedding and event as if it were my own. I utilize top-of-the-line equipment, and purchase all my music from the most reputable domains to ensure optimal sound for my esteemed clients. If needed, I can also assist you with music selections, and construct a timeline for your wedding from the beginning, to end. Attention to detail is foremost, and I will make employ all efforts to personally facilitate a day that will be distinctly, fondly, and everlastingly remembered!!!

Marry You I Do Marry You I Do Wedding Officiants

Always fun working with DJ Melvin! His knowledge of sound and attention to detail make my job so much easier. And watching him interact with the couples is amazing.

Venue 650
5.0 out of 5 rating , 10 Reviews

770 Ave B SW Winter Haven, FL, 33880
727-614-3652

Anytime!!!!
Location of (Next Level Entertainment)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding