Gonzalez Lugo

Winter Haven, FL View map
$1,950 Most Popular Price

$1,950 Most Popular Price

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,950

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Bianca D. Married on 06/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The perfect match for our wedding!

We could not have chosen a more perfect couple of photographers than Maryel and Alfredo. From the moment we found their profile we knew that they did the type of photography we wanted and as soon as we had the first meeting we confirmed that we had made the right choice.
    Our vision for the engagement photo shoot was very different from what we normally see done but they showed how professional they are and brought our vision of 'rich and famous' to reality LOL.
    During our wedding, there was no guest who didn't ask who were the great photographers who made everyone feel like family.
    We are incredibly grateful to have met them and so excited to show our beautiful photos to everyone :D
  • Maya
    Maya W. Married on 02/20/2022

Amazing incredible awesomeee!

I don't even know where to start. This dynamic duo RIGHT HERE. MY GOODNESS!!! Hire them PERIOD. They will make you feel like family from the GET GO. They are so very funny, they make you giggle, joke around and feel comfortable, they will check in with you and help you every single step of the way. I really felt like I was hanging out with my cool Aunt and Uncle lol. She even helped me with picking bridesmaids colors, finding the right vendors, helping me put on my dress, wipe my tears as I cry and so much more you'll just have to see yourself girl. They make me so happy. Thank you so much you guys! We LOVE YOU!
  • Cameron
    Cameron S. Married on 01/14/2022

The Best of the BEST!!

My wife and I can鈥檛 say enough good things about Maryel and Alfredo! They鈥檙e amazing photographers and have the best personalities. They made our engagement and wedding photos so much fun! The quality of their photos is next to none. They captured every waking moment of our big day at Bella Collina. We only have our sneak peek photos in, but I found it necessary to leave this review even before seeing the final photos because I know they鈥檙e going to be incredible! From the poses they had all of us do, to taking control when some people were not paying attention (since everything was on a strict time frame), they knocked it out of the park. If I could give more than 5 STARS I would! We love these amazing people and are so glad we decided to use them as our photographers. Couldn鈥檛 have made a better choice!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Blue View Barn Blue View Barn Barn & Farm Weddings

Gonzalez Lugo Photographers are detailed and thorough in capturing all the big and small meaningful moments of your special day! They have been amazing in their ability to see all the right angles and take terrific shots at my venue. I use them for all my advertising photos and recommend them to all my clients. They are wonderful people and very fun to work with!!

Wishing Well Barn, Inc. Wishing Well Barn, Inc. Barn & Farm Weddings

Maryel and Rob are such a wonderful team of photographers! I've seen so many wonderful things that set them apart from other photographers. They truly become part of any family that they work with. You know that they are going to treat every bride and groom like family! They are genuinely wonderful people and they always give above 100% of their time and effort to take, edit and deliver phenomenal photography.

Harpist Kristen Elizabeth Harpist Kristen Elizabeth Wedding Musicians

One of my favorite vendors to work with. They are both amazing photographers and people. You will have an instant connection with them and they will treat you like family. Also, did I mention how FUN they are??? Sometimes taking a MILLION pictures can seem overwhelming. Not with Maryel and Rob. They will make you enjoy every second of your wedding. I can't say enough great things about this team.

5603 Struthers Ct Winter Haven, FL, 33884
786-299-4367

Open Daily 10:00 am 鈥 6:00 pm
Location of (Gonzalez Lugo)

Gonzalez Lugo frequently asked questions

What photography services does Gonzalez Lugo include in the starting price?

Gonzalez Lugo includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Gonzalez Lugo include in their most popular wedding package?

Gonzalez Lugo includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Gonzalez Lugo offer?

Gonzalez Lugo offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Gonzalez Lugo offer?

Gonzalez Lugo offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Gonzalez Lugo offer for wedding events?

Gonzalez Lugo offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Gonzalez Lugo and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Gonzalez Lugo is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding