Gonzalez Lugo Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Bianca
    Bianca D. Married on 06/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The perfect match for our wedding!

We could not have chosen a more perfect couple of photographers than Maryel and Alfredo. From the moment we found their profile we knew that they did the type of photography we wanted and as soon as we had the first meeting we confirmed that we had made the right choice.
    Our vision for the engagement photo shoot was very different from what we normally see done but they showed how professional they are and brought our vision of 'rich and famous' to reality LOL.
    During our wedding, there was no guest who didn't ask who were the great photographers who made everyone feel like family.
    We are incredibly grateful to have met them and so excited to show our beautiful photos to everyone :D
  • Maya
    Maya W. Married on 02/20/2022

Amazing incredible awesomeee!

I don't even know where to start. This dynamic duo RIGHT HERE. MY GOODNESS!!! Hire them PERIOD. They will make you feel like family from the GET GO. They are so very funny, they make you giggle, joke around and feel comfortable, they will check in with you and help you every single step of the way. I really felt like I was hanging out with my cool Aunt and Uncle lol. She even helped me with picking bridesmaids colors, finding the right vendors, helping me put on my dress, wipe my tears as I cry and so much more you'll just have to see yourself girl. They make me so happy. Thank you so much you guys! We LOVE YOU!
  • Cameron
    Cameron S. Married on 01/14/2022

The Best of the BEST!!

My wife and I can’t say enough good things about Maryel and Alfredo! They’re amazing photographers and have the best personalities. They made our engagement and wedding photos so much fun! The quality of their photos is next to none. They captured every waking moment of our big day at Bella Collina. We only have our sneak peek photos in, but I found it necessary to leave this review even before seeing the final photos because I know they’re going to be incredible! From the poses they had all of us do, to taking control when some people were not paying attention (since everything was on a strict time frame), they knocked it out of the park. If I could give more than 5 STARS I would! We love these amazing people and are so glad we decided to use them as our photographers. Couldn’t have made a better choice!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Tanya
    Tanya W. Married on 11/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best photographers EVER!! Seriously!!

I cannot put into words how much Maryel and Alfredo means to us! From our first meeting together we click! For our engagement shoot they took so much time to help me relax and get in the groove! I knew our wedding photos would be incredible based on how amazing our engagement pics turned out. We just got married last Friday and our sneak peak photos are already stunning! They always made themselves available for questions or even to reassure me that everything would be okay! They even danced with us during the reception which our crowd loved! They are stuck with us forever and will capture any life changes moments in the future! Seriously, look no further! You can tell this is a beautiful, loving couple who truly enjoy their artistry! Thank you all for documenting our journey! We love you!

Xoxo- Tanya and Travis Smith ♥️
  • Sierra
    Sierra Married on 02/20/2021

The best photographers you could book in the Lakeland Area

I really can't express how grateful I am to have found Maryel and Alfredo. You'll be hard pressed to find someone in the wedding industry who is more caring, knowledgeable, and talented. From our first meeting, Maryel and Alfredo made my husband and I feel SO comfortable with them. We don't live in Florida and were worried about booking our vendors without actually meeting them, but the second we first spoke to Maryel and Alfredo, we were confident that they were the right photographers to book! Maryel will tell you herself that she is available for ANY wedding questions you may have, and I can't stress to you how much of a gift that is. We began planning our wedding pre-covid, and as we went through lockdowns and postponements and cancellations and a million other problems, Maryel was always there to answer questions and help us figure out a plan. When you book with Gonzalez Lugo Photography, you get so much more than two photographers, and by the time our wedding finally came around, Maryel felt like a good friend and someone I would trust entirely with capturing our day.

I really can't say enough good things about Gonzalez Lugo Photography. Of the THOUSANDS of choices we made in the wedding planning process, booking them was absolutely our best one. Artistically, they have an excellent sense of composition and lighting. The framing of their shots created beautiful images that will let me and my husband relive our wedding day for decades to come. They truly captured everything that was special, and beautiful, and magic about our day, and I can't thank them enough.

Gonzalez Lugo's reply:

Be still our hearts Sierra, thank you so much for this heartfelt review. Thank you so much for trusting us with your day. We can’t be more grateful for having crossed paths with you and for making a small mark in your life. We hope you enjoy your images for years to come and that when you look at them, you think of us fondly. Who knows maybe we’ll catch up in California soon? 💕
  • Maria
    Maria B. Married on 01/30/2021

Book them now

Alfredo & Maryel will be with you from day one until wedded bliss. They will make your guests laugh, they will dance with you, they will be one message away, they will hold your hard through it all. They have payment plans and they adore their couples and IT SHOWS. My husband hates taking photos and after our engagement session he was pumped to do more photos with them.

Gonzalez Lugo's reply:

Thank you so much Maria! It was such a joy working with you and Tyler. We can’t wait to see you again.
  • Alicia
    Alicia Married on 10/10/2020

New Family Members

Maryel and Alfredo were so awesome to work with for our wedding in October. We were an out of state couple and our initial meeting was over FaceTime about a year or more before the wedding. Instantly I felt a conntection with them that made us feel at ease and comfortable with them. They are funny and lovable and you can just tell that they LOVE what they do! AND they have fun doing it! Wedding day went flawlessly! They were so great to work with and blended right in with our family! It's as if our family grew that day! Great poses, great energy, great ideas! Loved seeing Alfredo's enthusiasm when he got a good shot ... EFF YEA!!!! I can't say enough about them as a team and as people. And ... the pictures turned out GORGEOUS! We could not be more pleased! Do youself a favor and call Gonzalez Lugo for your wedding! You will NOT be disappointed! We love you guys!
  • Yusleidy
    Yusleidy Y. Married on 02/23/2020

Outstanding

I can’t say enough about there customer service and how kind and friendly they are. They make you feel like a friend and family. Maryel is by far the best person you can have in your wedding, also make her your officiant she is amazing at that as well.
  • Kaylee
    Kaylee Married on 01/25/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A gift to the Wedding industry

Maryel and Alfredo are a powerhouse photography duo! We have seen them in action for both our engagement session and wedding day now and have been equally impressed on both occasions! While I am impatiently patient waiting for our wedding photos back from this past Saturday, I can’t help but get excited! I know if the wedding photos look half as good as our engagement session, we will be thoroughly pleased! They are incredibly talented and so sweet and fun to work with! They are passionate about their brides and grooms and it shows in their service! I reached out to them both on multiple occasions throughout this process for questions that had NOTHING to do with photography and I received a friendly and helpful answer back each time. You’re not just hiring them as photographers, you’re hiring them as a second wedding team, friends and family.

They are truly a gift of peace to brides and the wedding industry and I CANNOT recommend or thank them enough!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 11/11/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing photos, better people!

Maryel and Alfredo were absolutely amazing! They are a prefect duo and help out with so much more than just photography. Making us feel comfortable through out the planning process and before the wedding with all The jitters. They drove all the way to a sunflower field for our engagement shoot, video chatted us when we needed, and taught me how to hold a dress taco! Haha i can't say enough about them and EVERYONE at the wedding, mentioined how amazing our photographers were. I recommend them not only for quality, but because they ate just great people ❤❤
    Edith V. Married on 07/20/2019

Wow! Dynamic duo!

We cannot thank you enough for stepping up in ways we never imagined! Among so many other moments with you, from the very beginning of us meeting in that Crispers to the wedding day!
    You always knew exactly what to say and when to say it to us and made our day sooooo smooth! HUGE APPRECIATION!
    We will most definitely never forget you guys and we hope to working with you many many many more times!! Definitely the best photographers ever and if I did it again I would definitely book your services again without hesitation!!
  • Natasha
    Natasha T. Married on 05/25/2019

Phenomenal

Professional, Energetic, Fun, and Experienced are a few words that came to mind when I was first introduced to Mary Elle and Alfredo.

We couldn’t be happier with our engagement photos because you’ll definitely exceeded our expectations. The photos were everything we wanted plus more and we have received so many compliments. My family really enjoyed spending the day with both Mary Elle and Alfredo and I could really go on and on about how amazing our experience was.

You’ll did an amazing job and I can’t Thank You enough. We can’t wait to see you on our BIG DAY!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey Married on 12/15/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The word amazing doesn't even begin to cover these guys! If you book them you won't regret it I promise! Stunning photos and so easy to work with.
  • Keisha
    Keisha M. Married on 11/16/2018

Muñoz Wedding

Our wedding turned out prefect! Beautiful pictures, super sweet, very professional and absolutely loved every minute we got to spend with them. I would definitely be hiring them again for any photography in the future.
    Brigitte F. Married on 11/03/2018

Perfect wedding photos

This duo made our day so fun! The pictures could not have turned out any better. I can't wait for the next special event in our lives so that we can hire them again!
    Sonia Married on 07/28/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    First off she and rob are amazing. They do some GREAT amazing people and know how to keep it professional, She did super duper amazing on my senior pictures and i recommend anybody to her. She hopefully being doing my wedding pictures.
    Sarah Married on 06/02/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Gonzalez Lugo Photography did an amazing job on our photography. They really took a backyard wedding and made it look so amazing! They were very professional and the knew the ins and outs of weddings and helped in a number of areas and had plenty of advice for wedding day! I will be using them for future photography! :)
  • Julia
    Julia Married on 05/26/2018

July Peacock Wedding

Maryel and Alfredo are not only a match made in heaven for each other but for the photograph world also! Maryel was always there for me whenever I needed her whether it was for me asking about something to do with the wedding or calming my nerves before I walked down the aisle. She was always available morning, noon, or night! Our wedding was July 13 and it was definitely hot! But the smiles never left their faces making it so much better for us! I highly recommend Gonzalez Lugo photography to anyone looking! The price is very competitive and honestly for everything they do, you can not ask for a better price! I am so blessed to have come across them and now have a couple new family members!! Love you guys and love the moments that you have shared with us and captured for us to keep forever!! 💖🦚💖
    Elizabeth Married on 05/12/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    If you are looking for a photographer to capture the true essence and feeling of your wedding day, then look no further than Gonzalez Lugo Photography. Both Alfredo Gonzalez and Mary Elle Lugo were absolutely brilliant from start to finish. Professional, efficient, friendly and, most importantly, took the most fabulous photographs of our wedding. Communication was efficient and prompt from the start. We would recommend them 100%.

Gonzalez Lugo's reply:

It was an absolutely honor to capture your beautiful wedding. You and Gus made it so easy and your amazing family was the absolute best.
    Crystal Married on 04/28/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I cannot say enough about these owners!! Over the course of the time working with them they were not only my vendors but have become very close friends of mine. Their attention to detail in my pictures were beyond amazing. Any requests that I had in photos that I wanted they were happy to shoot what I was requesting. I've got sneak peek pictures throughout the course of the last five days and they are Beyond stunning and cannot wait to see the rest of them. Fun bubbly personalities they get along great and we're just a joy to have around and share laughs with. Highly recommend!!
    Mercedes Married on 03/24/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Absolutely Amazing! They truly capture the essence of love in every photograph. Everyone felt completely comfortable and had fun, even the little ones. The best photographers for your big day are Maryel and Alfredo!

Gonzalez Lugo's reply:

Thank You Mercedes! Your wedding was truly amazing and it was a teie honor. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your day.
    Derrick Married on 03/24/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    THANKS FOR MAKING OUR WEDDING PICTURES SO EASY, GREAT JOB AND PICTURES LOOK AMAZING

Gonzalez Lugo's reply:

Thank you Derrick for allowing us ro capture such sweet memories and being a part of your wedding day.
    Vicky Married on 02/17/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    GonzalezLugo Photography are amazing. They take their time with you and are creative on taking different pictures. Maryel and Alfredo are amazing, helpful and were always willing to guide me. They treat you like family from day one. Please don’t hesitate to call them and have them capture your moment your memory. Simply the BEST

Gonzalez Lugo's reply:

Thank you Vicky! It was a true honor and pleasure to serve you and your amazing family. We are so glad we could be a paer of such an amazing event.
    Stacy Married on 02/16/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    From beginning to end, the personal attention, taking time to get to know us as persons, not just customers, and being part of our wedding was truly appreciated. Maryel and Alfredo were great! We would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for professional photography for any event. They are high energy, fun, loving, and very personable. The finished photos are amazing!
    Matt Married on 01/13/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We could not have asked for more helpful, friendly, and fun photographers to capture our engagement. Maryel and Alfredo kept the environment so natural it really made the pictures even better! We would use them again in a heart beat, and will whenever we need great photos for a great price! Thanks so much, you guys are the best!
illustration stars