Storybook Weddings

Most Popular Price $1,450
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Storybook Weddings

Storybook Weddings is a wedding videography business in Lakeland, Florida near Tampa. The company's goal is to represent the big day with a creative video that shows the emotion and memories that filled the wedding. There are multiple video packages from which to choose. Storybook helps couples pick the best one to meet their specific needs. Melding storytelling and cinematic styles, Storybook Weddings owners Tim and Patty Hicklin have been full-time video professionals since 2006.

The Hicklins offer different kinds of options for different preferences. Some packages involve one camera and five hours of video coverage, whereas others include three cameras and eight hours of coverage. They offer the following services:

• Highlight video
  • Pre-ceremony coverage
  • Aerial videography
  • Love story video

Areas Covered
Storybook Weddings shoots videos in multiple markets. Couples in the following areas can also benefit from their services:

• Naples

• Videos 4

124 Reviews for Storybook Weddings

Kimberly · Married on 10/06/2018

Carmichael Wedding 10-06-2018

Storybook Weddings Videography did our wedding video on October 6th 2018 and it was perfect. The whole staff is very professional and helpful. The quality work you get for the price is unmatched. Tim was at my wedding and reception almost the entire time and really did a great job of getting all of the most important moments as well as the most funny. The turnaround time to receive my whole video and the highlight reel was about five weeks, which he said would be between four to six weeks. All in all I am very satisfied with this company and will be referring my friends with upcoming events to them. Thanks again Storybook Weddings, you made my best day ever a memory I will get to relive over and over again!

Lauren · Married on 07/14/2018

Tim and his team were phenomenal. Our highlight video and our wedding day video came out GREAT. Tim worked with me and made time via email and over the phone from the beginning to make sure pricing and timing would work as my wedding day was LONG. Even with all the footage I got my videos back within a month of our wedding day. I would highly recommend Tim and his team! :)

Storybook Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 950.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,450.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD, USB Flash Drive

• Graingertainment
    Graingertainment Wedding DJs

We love Storybook Weddings. Tim is an amazing videographer and one of the nicest people we know. You need a Videographer and with that being said, you won't be let down with Storybook Weddings. They are one of the best in Central Florida.

• Rocking H Ranch
    Rocking H Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

I have had the pleasure of working with Tim Hicklin on Weddings and Style shoots! He is talented, humble, and a man with a great sense of humor! He is a team player. He can "see" the clients vision, and deliver stunning results! I am blessed to count him as a friend! I am so impressed with his work, I requested he create my daughter's Wedding Video this coming September! We know we are in good hands, and eagerly await seeing the results!

• Chris Sherburne Photography | Orlando Wedding Photographers
    Chris Sherburne Photography | Orlando Wedding Photographers Wedding Photographers

If you are looking for a videographer look no more. This husband and wife team are amazing to work with. They are easy going and stress free. Not only were they helpful to our photography they are fun to work with. Their creativity and artistic eye will capture your wedding day like no one else. We would definitely recommend you to contact them for your videography needs. You will be impressed by their pricing too.

• 3836 Foxcroft Ct Lakeland, FL 33813 See on map