Storybook Weddings

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,450 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,450 Most Popular Price

Storybook Weddings is a wedding videography business in Lakeland, Florida near Tampa. The company's goal is to represent the big day with a creative video that shows the emotion and memories that filled the wedding. There are multiple video packages from which to choose. Storybook helps couples pick the best one to meet their specific needs. Melding storytelling and cinematic styles, Storybook Weddings owners Tim and Patty Hicklin have been full-time video professionals since 2006.

The Hicklins offer different kinds of options for different preferences. Some packages involve one camera and five hours of video coverage, whereas others include three cameras and eight hours of coverage. They offer the following services:

• Highlight video
  • Pre-ceremony coverage
  • Aerial videography
  • Love story video

Areas Covered
Storybook Weddings shoots videos in multiple markets. Couples in the following areas can also benefit from their services:

• Naples
  • Jacksonville
  • Orlando
  • Tampa

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$950

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,450

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

DVD
USB Flash Drive

Delaney P. Married on 05/29/2022

Absolutely Amazing!

I booked Tim super last minute (like a week before my wedding) and he was excellent at being flexible and accommodating for our needs! My videos turned out beautifully and he was so much fun to work with day of! Definitely recommend hiring Storybook Weddings LLC as your videographers!

Storybook Weddings's reply:

It's Storybook Weddings Videography, just in case you referred to someone with a similar name...Thanks for the review, Tim
    Amanda B. Married on 05/27/2022

Fantastic experience

Storybook weddings was perfect for my wedding. I was told by many people the wedding day goes so fast and there’s so much you will not remember or may not even see. I watched my video the day I got it back and was amazed. It was like reliving the day but getting to just enjoy seeing every moment. Tim was very responsive, present in the moment, personable, and energetic. You can tell he loves what he does. And it was a plus that it was such a quick turn around time.
  • Jeff
    Jeff D. Married on 05/08/2022

Storybook and Orlando are A+!

Orlando and his crew are amazing! My wife and I loved he said "I'll leave when I feel I captured the feeling of the wedding + reception". I mean going above and beyond is the kind of experience you'll experience when utilizing his services.
    So far we got the 1 min teaser video and love it! We can't wait for the other versions as well.
    He and his staff were super easy to work with and do hope we get to work again in the future!
    A+

Real Weddings

• Morgan & Joshua
    52 photos · 10/10/2020

Graingertainment Graingertainment Wedding DJs

We love Storybook Weddings. Tim is an amazing videographer and one of the nicest people we know. You need a Videographer and with that being said, you won't be let down with Storybook Weddings. They are one of the best in Central Florida.

Rocking H Ranch Rocking H Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

I have had the pleasure of working with Tim Hicklin on Weddings and Style shoots! He is talented, humble, and a man with a great sense of humor! He is a team player. He can "see" the clients vision, and deliver stunning results! I am blessed to count him as a friend! I am so impressed with his work, I requested he create my daughter's Wedding Video this coming September! We know we are in good hands, and eagerly await seeing the results!

Chris Sherburne Photography | Orlando Wedding Photographers Chris Sherburne Photography | Orlando Wedding Photographers Wedding Photographers

If you are looking for a videographer look no more. This husband and wife team are amazing to work with. They are easy going and stress free. Not only were they helpful to our photography they are fun to work with. Their creativity and artistic eye will capture your wedding day like no one else. We would definitely recommend you to contact them for your videography needs. You will be impressed by their pricing too.

3836 Foxcroft Ct Lakeland, 33813
Location of (Storybook Weddings)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding