About Storybook Weddings

Right now we are including in any package a free Highlight Reel.

WHEN I WALK INTO A BRIDE ROOM WITH ALREADY MARRIED YOUNG LADIES, THE MOST OFTEN QUOTE I HEAR IS "Biggest mistake I made was not getting a video."

OUR VIDEOS ARE NOT 15-20 MINUTE HIGHLIGHT VIDEOS!  Storybook Weddings provides QUALITY wedding videos at a price that will fit most any budget.  Our fall and winter are filling up, CALL TODAY!

The photos below were all taken directly from a still off the video timeline.  We believe we can deliver a cinematic video, 2nd to no one else and not break your bank.

We tell your story from beginning to end, with incredible cinematic shots that will leave your breathless.  READ OUR REVIEWS!

Categories: Wedding Videographer

DVD (7)
USB Flash Drive (6)
Cinematic (5)
Highlight Video (5)

Jonathan was amazing! He listened really well to our needs and wants. We are so impressed with not only there customer service but amazing quality videos!

Photo of Storybook Weddings in Lakeland, FL - A screenshot of our video that even then is picture perfect!
Profile Picture Megan, 3/24/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Storytelling, High-Def Video, Highlight Video

Tim is wonderful to work with! He did our engagement video and now our wedding video! On such a stressful day he kept us laughing and distracted! Apart from that our wedding video turned out amazing! Absolutely perfect! I will cherish it forever!

Profile Picture Courtney, 3/3/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1352768250969 myliamatt
220x220 sq 1352768263633 myliamatt1stdance

4 VIDEOS

7 ENDORSEMENTS
We love Storybook Weddings. Tim is an amazing videographer and one of the nicest people we know. You need a Videographer and with that being said, you won't be let down with Storybook Weddings. They are one of the best in Central Florida.

I have had the pleasure of working with Tim Hicklin on Weddings and Style shoots! He is talented, humble, and a man with a great sense of humor! He is a team player. He can "see" the clients vision, and deliver stunning results! I am blessed to count him as a friend! I am so impressed with his work, I requested he create my daughter's Wedding Video this coming September! We know we are in good hands, and eagerly await seeing the results!

If you are looking for a videographer look no more. This husband and wife team are amazing to work with. They are easy going and stress free. Not only were they helpful to our photography they are fun to work with. Their creativity and artistic eye will capture your wedding day like no one else. We would definitely recommend you to contact them for your videography needs. You will be impressed by their pricing too.

I have known you guys for a VERY long time... and time tells all! You guys are fabulous and I would work with you any day:) Andrea Reed, SweetCakesLLC.com

Storybook Weddings is a great way to get the video that will help you remember every moment of your special day. Tim is professional and courteous and will catch those special moments you don't want to forget. We definately recommend you give them a call.

Events

3836 Foxcroft Ct, Lakeland, FL 33813   See On Map
863-944-9397 (phone)
Storybook Weddings is a wedding videography company from Lakeland, FL. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Winter Haven, FL, Tampa, FL, and Orlando, FL. Storybook Weddings is a professional wedding videography company that has been part of the Lakeland, FL wedding industry for 9 years. We specialize in cinematic storytelling for all types of weddings and events.