Northwood Films

Tampa, FL View map Visit website

Passionate about sharing the beauty of marriage, Northwood Films tells heartfelt and authentic love stories. We work hard for our couples and capture every movement, every smile, and every “I do.” Northwood Films serves Tampa, Florida and Lancaster, Pennsylvania.

Northwood Films (NWF) documents the beauty of marriage by capturing cinematic footage of couples during wedding prep, ceremony and reception. Northwood Films, offers full wedding films, highlight films and raw footage of the wedding day. Further, Northwood will film at multiple locations, with multiple cameras so not a moment is missed. NWF also offers cinematic drone footage in every wedding film. Finally, Northwood Films delivers high resolution wedding film files as simple and sharable digital downloads.

• Black-owned

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

• Shayla
    Shayla L. Married on 05/29/2021

Amazing Wedding Videographer!

I could go on and on about how great Northwood Films is! My husband and I chose them to videotape our wedding, and we were not disappointed. Kae and Landon were super easy to work with. We met beforehand to discuss what we hand in mind for the video and what was important for us that they capture. It was nice to be a part of the planning process and help make some of the decisions. On the day of the wedding, they got amazing shots and stayed the length of the whole event to make sure they didn’t miss anything. They made us feel so comfortable to be in front of the camera. We recently got a 1 minute teaser of our video and we are so in love with it. It made us all the more excited to see the full film, and we know based off of the preview that it will be perfect! I would recommend Northwood Films to any couple who is looking for a video that tells a story of your love and truly captures the happiness you feel on your special day!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 11/30/2019

Beautiful Wedding Video

Kae was very responsive to e-mails and kept me updated on the status of my wedding video. Kae and Landon were super down to earth and great to work with! My one bridesmaid works as a photographer’s assistant and she said she really liked how well they worked with the photographer. I absolutely love my wedding video and would definitely recommend!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Alexa & Jordan
    10 photos · 08/30/2020

Tampa Tampa, FL, 33626

MON - SAT 8AM - 6PM
Location of (Northwood Films)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding