Taylormade Floral & Event Design

Lakeland, FL View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Typical Price

Congratulations on your engagement! Such an exciting time! We are here to help with a big part of your special day. "You dream it...we create it." Established in 1995. I have always had an underlying passion for weddings and events. As young as four, I vividly remember sitting in front of the television watching Princess Diana's Royal Wedding. As a little girl, Cinderella was my favorite princess and the one I wanted to be like. We work have worked with the most intimate wedding to lavish and grand. We are willing to work with any budget. Every bride deserves that "one" special day. We are here to make that dream come true. Every bride has her own unique style and idea of what she wants her special day to look like. We proudly serve all of Central Florida and also do destination weddings as well. Please feel free to contact us for further wedding or event flower information. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for considering us to be part of your special day!

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$185

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$50

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating

Micah I. Getting married on 03/03/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best florals I could have ever hoped for!

Working with Heather was such a pleasure and I could not happier with how our florals come out! I didn't have anything particular in mind other than I knew I wanted a mix of purples with greenery and some white and she took that and created the most beautiful arrangements! She provided the bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, table arrangements and arch installations and they all turned out amazing! I would recommend Tayloremade floral to any every couple getting married in the area!
  • Daniel
    Daniel A. Married on 05/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our dream wedding wouldn’t happen without her!

Wow where do I begin. She was 100/10. We hired Heather as our florist and wedding coordinator. We were very stressed and worried about our wedding and she took all those worries away. Seeing how the wedding turned out…MAGICAL! She made our dream wedding come true and we are blessed to have her and her assistants.

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting Taylormade to be part of your wedding day! It was such an honor. We wish you both a lifetime of happiness and blessings
  • Elena
    Elena A. Married on 01/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Heather made my wedding day stress free and beautiful!

Heather is a GOD SENT! She was my month of coordinator and my florist. Her ability to make my floral dreams come true, is one of a kind. All thanks to her for making my wedding beautiful with all the amazing florals. She went above and beyond for me with all the month of coordination. I would not have been able to do it without her. She made sure every final detail was complete and she made the day of run smoothly. She was my saving grace. I would highly suggest using her for not only florals but any month of coordination needs!
  • illustration stars

19 photos · 05/16/2015

Deals

Taylormade Floral & Event Design 1
Discount
This offer is to any new booking bride, will receive 20% off all wedding flowers including bouquets, corsages, boutonierres, centerpieces, and anything ceremony or reception related florals and decor

Harpist Kristen Elizabeth Harpist Kristen Elizabeth Wedding Musicians

Best Florals in town! I'm in love with every single creation from Taylormade Floral and Event Design. Heather will never disappoint you. She is ridiculously talented!!

Gigi's Weddings & Events Gigi's Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

I've had the oppertunity to work with several brides and their wedding parties. The florals are always beautiful and have a simple elegance to each one. Great attention to detail is always present.

Storybook Weddings Storybook Weddings Wedding Videographers

Heather with Taylormade Floral, is second to none. Always know the best is in store when Heather does the floral...and...she is a pleasure to work with...

2342 Lobelia Place Lakeland, 33811
Location of (Taylormade Floral & Event Design)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding