2342 Lobelia Place, Lakeland, FL 33811 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Taylormade Floral & Event Design

Congratulations on your engagement! Such an exciting time! We are here to help with a big part of your special day. "You dream it...we create it." Established in 1995. I have always had an underlying passion for weddings and events. As young as four, I vividly remember sitting in front of the television watching Princess Diana's Royal Wedding. As a little girl, Cinderella was my favorite princess and the one I wanted to be like. We work have worked with the most intimate wedding to lavish and grand. We are willing to work with any budget. Every bride deserves that "one" special day. We are here to make that dream come true. Every bride has her own unique style and idea of what she wants her special day to look like. We proudly serve all of Central Florida and also do destination weddings as well. Please feel free to contact us for further wedding or event flower information. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for considering us to be part of your special day!

n71866204019128536249797

Taylormade Floral & Event Design 6
Taylormade Floral & Event Design 7

Brandy Deal · Married on 02/23/2019

A dream come true

Heather made all of my floral dreams come true! I was very blessed to have her decorate my wedding! Her talent is unmatched!

Sent on 03/15/2019

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting us to be part of your wedding day! It was truly an honor to be part of such an important day in your lives!

Kaylee · Married on 01/19/2019

Perfection

Heather made all my floral dreams come true. She was amazing to work with from the first day I met her, she took my vision and made it a reality. My flowers were so fresh and beautiful and we received so many compliments on our centerpieces and my bouquet and our columns of flowers, basically all of it. Lol Heather stayed in contact with me during all of my planning to make sure my vision remained the same and I truly felt like she wanted nothing but the best for me and my wedding. The amount of care, time and love she puts into her work makes it more amazing than anyone could envision. Thank you Heather, you made our wedding so amazing! Anyone in the area looking for a florist for any occasion, Heather is your girl!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

It was truly an honor to be part of your wedding day! Thank you so much for the kind words and taking the time to leave us a review!!

Jennifer · Married on 12/08/2018

Great Work

Taylormade Floral & Events is amazing. Heather was so sweet & very accommodating. My Bouquets & all the other floral arrangements turned out great! She was very helpful & creative when i explained my vision of what i was looking for.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Taylormade Floral & Event Design 1
    20% off total wedding flower order
    This offer is to any new booking bride, will receive 20% off all wedding flowers including bouquets, corsages, boutonierres, centerpieces, and anything ceremony or reception related florals and decor

• Harpist Kristen Elizabeth
    Harpist Kristen Elizabeth Wedding Musicians

Best Florals in town! I'm in love with every single creation from Taylormade Floral and Event Design. Heather will never disappoint you. She is ridiculously talented!!

• Gigi's Weddings & Events
    Gigi's Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

I've had the oppertunity to work with several brides and their wedding parties. The florals are always beautiful and have a simple elegance to each one. Great attention to detail is always present.

• Storybook Weddings
    Storybook Weddings Wedding Videographers

Heather with Taylormade Floral, is second to none. Always know the best is in store when Heather does the floral...and...she is a pleasure to work with...

• 2342 Lobelia Place Lakeland, 33811 See on map