2342 Lobelia Place, Lakeland, FL 33811 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Taylormade Floral & Event Design

Congratulations on your engagement! Such an exciting time! We are here to help with a big part of your special day. "You dream it...we create it." Established in 1995. I have always had an underlying passion for weddings and events. As young as four, I vividly remember sitting in front of the television watching Princess Diana's Royal Wedding. As a little girl, Cinderella was my favorite princess and the one I wanted to be like. We work have worked with the most intimate wedding to lavish and grand. We are willing to work with any budget. Every bride deserves that "one" special day. We are here to make that dream come true. Every bride has her own unique style and idea of what she wants her special day to look like. We proudly serve all of Central Florida and also do destination weddings as well. Please feel free to contact us for further wedding or event flower information. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for considering us to be part of your special day!

n71866204019128536249797

Taylormade Floral & Event Design 5
Taylormade Floral & Event Design 6
Taylormade Floral & Event Design 7

Shannon · Married on 04/28/2018

One week before my wedding, I found out that the company I ordered all of my flowers from went out of business. I was out my flowers and the money spent on them. Heather came to the rescue in a major way. She was so kind, quick to respond, and relieved my every fear and worry. She made the most beautiful bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres I have ever seen and all in under a week. I can never thank her enough for all that she did!!!!!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting us to be part of your wedding! It was truly an honor to be able to help you!

Megan · Married on 03/03/2018

highly recommend taylormade floral! Excellent service, friendly and responsive.

Kathy · Married on 01/20/2018

Heather did an outstanding Job. We lost our Son’s venue a week before the wedding and she’s provided 24/7 assistance in helping us adjust to all the changes with design and logistics. She is the best!! We feel so blessed to have her alongside of us through the process.

Sent on 03/22/2018
    Taylormade Floral & Event Design 8
    Taylormade Floral & Event Design 9
    Taylormade Floral & Event Design 10
    Taylormade Floral & Event Design 11

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting us to be part of your son’s special day! It was truly an honor to work alongside you all to make this couple’s wedding day dreams come true. Despite the bumps in the road.

Taylormade Floral & Event Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 185.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Taylormade Floral & Event Design 1
    20% off total wedding flower order
    This offer is to any new booking bride, will receive 20% off all wedding flowers including bouquets, corsages, boutonierres, centerpieces, and anything ceremony or reception related florals and decor

• Harpist Kristen Elizabeth
    Harpist Kristen Elizabeth Wedding Musicians

Best Florals in town! I'm in love with every single creation from Taylormade Floral and Event Design. Heather will never disappoint you. She is ridiculously talented!!

• Gigi's Weddings & Events
    Gigi's Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

I've had the oppertunity to work with several brides and their wedding parties. The florals are always beautiful and have a simple elegance to each one. Great attention to detail is always present.

• Storybook Weddings
    Storybook Weddings Wedding Videographers

Heather with Taylormade Floral, is second to none. Always know the best is in store when Heather does the floral...and...she is a pleasure to work with...

• 2342 Lobelia Place Lakeland, FL 33811 See on map