Taylormade Floral & Event Design Reviews

135 | Lakeland, FL

135 Reviews for Taylormade Floral & Event Design

Micah I. 路 Getting married on 03/03/2023

Best florals I could have ever hoped for!

Working with Heather was such a pleasure and I could not happier with how our florals come out! I didn't have anything particular in mind other than I knew I wanted a mix of purples with greenery and some white and she took that and created the most beautiful arrangements! She provided the bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, table arrangements and arch installations and they all turned out amazing! I would recommend Tayloremade floral to any every couple getting married in the area!

Sent on 04/16/2021

Lisa F. 路 Married on 03/19/2021

Would recommend Taylormade Floral & Event Design

Heather is great to work with. She provided excellent service, answered emails in a timely manner and her work is superb馃槉

Sent on 04/16/2021

Caitlin 路 Married on 02/07/2021

More than I could have imagined!

I sent a couple pictures of what I liked (wasn鈥檛 exactly sure what I wanted), and she created something so beautiful! I can鈥檛 say enough wonderful things about the flowers at my wedding. Absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 02/25/2021

Katie 路 Married on 01/23/2021

Beautiful Arrangements - Brought my Vision to Life

Heather did SUCH an amazing job on all of the arrangements we requested!! She also had reasonable pricing and was super friendly and sweet!! Thank you so much for bringing my vision to life. :)

Sent on 03/09/2021

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing Taylormade to bring your vision to life. It was truly an honor to be part of your wedding day!

Alana W. 路 Married on 11/14/2020

Amazing Experience

Heather is always awesome. I left it all in her hands and never worried for a second. The flowers and centerpieces were beautiful. She pays attention to every detail and goes above and beyond.

Sent on 02/08/2021

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting Taylormade to be part of your special day! We love when our couples trust us with creative freedom.

Sara Z. 路 Married on 10/24/2020

Coordinating and Floral

Heather is fantastic to work with! We used her for coordinating services and floral arrangements. I posted pictures below to show off her amazing work. She took all of the stress off of us the day of and the days leading up to the wedding. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 02/04/2021

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind words. It was truly a pleasure to work with you and your family! Thank you for trusting us to be part of your wedding day!

Shannon S. 路 Married on 08/29/2020

Florist and Wedding Coordinator

I found Heather via social media and fell in LOVE with her work. I was obsessed with the texture and assortment of her bouquets. When I first met with her she mentioned she did coordinating as well. My florals were BREATHTAKING, better than I could of imagined and my day went so smoothly with her in charge. She took a lot of my plate and I couldn鈥檛 thank her enough. You won鈥檛 regret choosing her!

Sent on 09/06/2020

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting Taylormade to be part of your wedding day! It was truly an honor to be part of one of the most important days of your lives!!

Abbey J. 路 Married on 05/16/2020

The Best Person and Florist

Heather was one of my favorite vendors to work with for our wedding! She is so personable, and treats you like a friend rather than a customer. After Covid hit, she was so kind and helpful to make sure my wedding turned out beautiful!! The flowers were everything I dreamed of!

Sent on 09/17/2020

Erica E. 路 Married on 01/03/2020

Talented, professional, passionate

Heather did the florals first my wedding and reception and she was amazing! You can tell she really loves what she does and she did a great job bring my ideas and colors to fruition. She was also very flexible in accommodating my requests and she鈥檚 very easy to work with. I鈥檇 highly recommend for weddings and events. She鈥檚 great! :)

Sent on 04/12/2020

Marina 路 Married on 12/27/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Heather is amazing! She took all my visions and made them into a gorgeous reality! Our reception space and church was just beautiful. Additionally through out our planning process she was supportive, flexible, very responsive, and is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. I would recommend her to anyone in the Tampa Bay Area and beyond!

Sent on 01/09/2020

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was truly an honor to be part of such a special day!! Thank your for trusting me.

Elizabeth V. 路 Married on 11/15/2019

Heather is awesome!

Flowers and decorations were exactly what my daughter requested! Heather was very easy to work with. As my daughter's day of coordinator she made sure my daughter was taken care of. She made sure things went smoothly and made it a very stress free day for my daughter and me and her daddy!

Sent on 11/24/2019

Brandy D. 路 Married on 02/23/2019

A dream come true

Heather made all of my floral dreams come true! I was very blessed to have her decorate my wedding! Her talent is unmatched!

Sent on 03/15/2019

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting us to be part of your wedding day! It was truly an honor to be part of such an important day in your lives!

Kaylee 路 Married on 01/19/2019

Perfection

Heather made all my floral dreams come true. She was amazing to work with from the first day I met her, she took my vision and made it a reality. My flowers were so fresh and beautiful and we received so many compliments on our centerpieces and my bouquet and our columns of flowers, basically all of it. Lol Heather stayed in contact with me during all of my planning to make sure my vision remained the same and I truly felt like she wanted nothing but the best for me and my wedding. The amount of care, time and love she puts into her work makes it more amazing than anyone could envision. Thank you Heather, you made our wedding so amazing! Anyone in the area looking for a florist for any occasion, Heather is your girl!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

It was truly an honor to be part of your wedding day! Thank you so much for the kind words and taking the time to leave us a review!!

Jennifer 路 Married on 12/08/2018

Great Work

Taylormade Floral & Events is amazing. Heather was so sweet & very accommodating. My Bouquets & all the other floral arrangements turned out great! She was very helpful & creative when i explained my vision of what i was looking for.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Shannon 路 Married on 04/28/2018

One week before my wedding, I found out that the company I ordered all of my flowers from went out of business. I was out my flowers and the money spent on them. Heather came to the rescue in a major way. She was so kind, quick to respond, and relieved my every fear and worry. She made the most beautiful bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres I have ever seen and all in under a week. I can never thank her enough for all that she did!!!!!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting us to be part of your wedding! It was truly an honor to be able to help you!

Megan 路 Married on 03/03/2018

highly recommend taylormade floral! Excellent service, friendly and responsive.

Sent on 05/01/2018

Kathy 路 Married on 01/20/2018

Heather did an outstanding Job. We lost our Son鈥檚 venue a week before the wedding and she鈥檚 provided 24/7 assistance in helping us adjust to all the changes with design and logistics. She is the best!! We feel so blessed to have her alongside of us through the process.

Sent on 03/22/2018

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting us to be part of your son鈥檚 special day! It was truly an honor to work alongside you all to make this couple鈥檚 wedding day dreams come true. Despite the bumps in the road.

Brittany 路 Married on 12/16/2017

The flowers made my wedding! She was so sweet and REALLY helpful!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Cynthia 路 Married on 12/16/2017

If I could give a score of 100 for each I would! I absolutely LOVED LOVED my bouquet and all the flowers for my wedding! I will recommend Taylormade Floral & Event Design to everyone! I had no clue what I was looking for for my wedding and Heather was so amazing and patient and had sooo many ideas!! I can't say enough good things about Heather and her company! Finding her to do my flowers for my wedding was such a blessing!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us this review. It was an honor to be part of your special day!

Erin 路 Married on 12/02/2017

Heather is extremely talented and has a real gift of floral design. All of her creations are simply breathtaking.

Sent on 03/14/2018

Megan 路 Married on 11/11/2017

I absolutely LOVED working with Heather with Taylormade! She was so incredibly sweet and super responsive. I found her by looking through Instagram one day and saw a photo of a bride with the most beautiful bouquet I had ever seen. I looked at the tags and realized that she was actually local and I reached out to her immediatly! She listened to my vision, helped me stay within my budget, and delivered beautifully! The flowers were breathtaking and I am so grateful we chose her! You won鈥檛 regret hiring her!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Brenda 路 Married on 11/11/2017

Heather is absolutely wonderful to work with, and she does fabulous work!! My daughters wedding was beautiful not to mention her Bouquet, stunning!!! Thank you

Sent on 11/21/2017

Rachel 路 Married on 05/06/2017

Heather really took the time to listen to us and understand exactly what my daughter was envisioning for her wedding. She was extremely responsive and the flowers were absolutely stunning! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Abby 路 Married on 02/18/2017

Heather did an AMAZING job on our flowers and my crown. Her touch made the look of our wedding. We received compliments all day and on all of our photos. Simply gorgeous work. She is so knowledgeable and was able to get the exact look we wanted. We would HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 12/06/2017
  • Samantha

Samantha 路 Married on 01/21/2017

Heather did an amazing job on my bridal bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets!! I absolutely loved it!!

Sent on 02/22/2017