Taylormade Floral & Event Design Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Micah I. Getting married on 03/03/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best florals I could have ever hoped for!

Working with Heather was such a pleasure and I could not happier with how our florals come out! I didn't have anything particular in mind other than I knew I wanted a mix of purples with greenery and some white and she took that and created the most beautiful arrangements! She provided the bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, table arrangements and arch installations and they all turned out amazing! I would recommend Tayloremade floral to any every couple getting married in the area!
  • Daniel
    Daniel A. Married on 05/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our dream wedding wouldn’t happen without her!

Wow where do I begin. She was 100/10. We hired Heather as our florist and wedding coordinator. We were very stressed and worried about our wedding and she took all those worries away. Seeing how the wedding turned out…MAGICAL! She made our dream wedding come true and we are blessed to have her and her assistants.

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting Taylormade to be part of your wedding day! It was such an honor. We wish you both a lifetime of happiness and blessings
  • Elena
    Elena A. Married on 01/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Heather made my wedding day stress free and beautiful!

Heather is a GOD SENT! She was my month of coordinator and my florist. Her ability to make my floral dreams come true, is one of a kind. All thanks to her for making my wedding beautiful with all the amazing florals. She went above and beyond for me with all the month of coordination. I would not have been able to do it without her. She made sure every final detail was complete and she made the day of run smoothly. She was my saving grace. I would highly suggest using her for not only florals but any month of coordination needs!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
  • Tavia
    Tavia R. Married on 11/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everyone loved my bouquet!

Everyone loved my bouquet, but most importantly I loved it. They were able to bring my vision to life from the numerous arch arrangements, sweet heart table, bridal party bouquets, to everything in the reception.
  • Cheila
    Shelby D. Married on 08/14/2021

Floral Dreams

Heather went above beyond to make these florals amazing. She spent so much time listening to my vision for the florals and really went above and beyond for us. She is amazing at what she does, all of our guest were amazed at the work she did. And the back drop for the ceremony that was repurposed behind us at our sweet heart table was STUNNING!!! It brought all my Pinterest dreams to life! Hire her, she is the best in the biz! Thank you!
    Lisa F. Married on 03/19/2021

Would recommend Taylormade Floral & Event Design

Heather is great to work with. She provided excellent service, answered emails in a timely manner and her work is superb😊
    Caitlin Married on 02/07/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

More than I could have imagined!

I sent a couple pictures of what I liked (wasn’t exactly sure what I wanted), and she created something so beautiful! I can’t say enough wonderful things about the flowers at my wedding. Absolutely beautiful!
    Katie Married on 01/23/2021

Beautiful Arrangements - Brought my Vision to Life

Heather did SUCH an amazing job on all of the arrangements we requested!! She also had reasonable pricing and was super friendly and sweet!! Thank you so much for bringing my vision to life. :)

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing Taylormade to bring your vision to life. It was truly an honor to be part of your wedding day!
    Alana W. Married on 11/14/2020

Amazing Experience

Heather is always awesome. I left it all in her hands and never worried for a second. The flowers and centerpieces were beautiful. She pays attention to every detail and goes above and beyond.

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting Taylormade to be part of your special day! We love when our couples trust us with creative freedom.
    Elyse Married on 11/07/2020

A perfect day

Taylormade provided both florals and coordination for our wedding day. She made the day incredibly easy and the florals were beautiful.

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an absolute privilege to be part of such a beautiful day! And we didn’t let get in the way of a beautiful celebration!
    Sara Z. Married on 10/24/2020

Coordinating and Floral

Heather is fantastic to work with! We used her for coordinating services and floral arrangements. I posted pictures below to show off her amazing work. She took all of the stress off of us the day of and the days leading up to the wedding. I would definitely recommend her!

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind words. It was truly a pleasure to work with you and your family! Thank you for trusting us to be part of your wedding day!
    Shannon S. Married on 08/29/2020

Florist and Wedding Coordinator

I found Heather via social media and fell in LOVE with her work. I was obsessed with the texture and assortment of her bouquets. When I first met with her she mentioned she did coordinating as well. My florals were BREATHTAKING, better than I could of imagined and my day went so smoothly with her in charge. She took a lot of my plate and I couldn’t thank her enough. You won’t regret choosing her!

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting Taylormade to be part of your wedding day! It was truly an honor to be part of one of the most important days of your lives!!
    Abbey J. Married on 05/16/2020

The Best Person and Florist

Heather was one of my favorite vendors to work with for our wedding! She is so personable, and treats you like a friend rather than a customer. After Covid hit, she was so kind and helpful to make sure my wedding turned out beautiful!! The flowers were everything I dreamed of!
    Erica E. Married on 01/03/2020

Talented, professional, passionate

Heather did the florals first my wedding and reception and she was amazing! You can tell she really loves what she does and she did a great job bring my ideas and colors to fruition. She was also very flexible in accommodating my requests and she’s very easy to work with. I’d highly recommend for weddings and events. She’s great! :)
    Marina Married on 12/27/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Heather is amazing! She took all my visions and made them into a gorgeous reality! Our reception space and church was just beautiful. Additionally through out our planning process she was supportive, flexible, very responsive, and is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. I would recommend her to anyone in the Tampa Bay Area and beyond!

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was truly an honor to be part of such a special day!! Thank your for trusting me.
    Elizabeth V. Married on 11/15/2019

Heather is awesome!

Flowers and decorations were exactly what my daughter requested! Heather was very easy to work with. As my daughter's day of coordinator she made sure my daughter was taken care of. She made sure things went smoothly and made it a very stress free day for my daughter and me and her daddy!
    Brandy D. Married on 02/23/2019

A dream come true

Heather made all of my floral dreams come true! I was very blessed to have her decorate my wedding! Her talent is unmatched!

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting us to be part of your wedding day! It was truly an honor to be part of such an important day in your lives!
    Kaylee Married on 01/19/2019

Perfection

Heather made all my floral dreams come true. She was amazing to work with from the first day I met her, she took my vision and made it a reality. My flowers were so fresh and beautiful and we received so many compliments on our centerpieces and my bouquet and our columns of flowers, basically all of it. Lol Heather stayed in contact with me during all of my planning to make sure my vision remained the same and I truly felt like she wanted nothing but the best for me and my wedding. The amount of care, time and love she puts into her work makes it more amazing than anyone could envision. Thank you Heather, you made our wedding so amazing! Anyone in the area looking for a florist for any occasion, Heather is your girl!

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

It was truly an honor to be part of your wedding day! Thank you so much for the kind words and taking the time to leave us a review!!
    Jennifer Married on 12/08/2018

Great Work

Taylormade Floral & Events is amazing. Heather was so sweet & very accommodating. My Bouquets & all the other floral arrangements turned out great! She was very helpful & creative when i explained my vision of what i was looking for.
    Shannon Married on 04/28/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    One week before my wedding, I found out that the company I ordered all of my flowers from went out of business. I was out my flowers and the money spent on them. Heather came to the rescue in a major way. She was so kind, quick to respond, and relieved my every fear and worry. She made the most beautiful bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres I have ever seen and all in under a week. I can never thank her enough for all that she did!!!!!

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting us to be part of your wedding! It was truly an honor to be able to help you!
    Megan Married on 03/03/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    highly recommend taylormade floral! Excellent service, friendly and responsive.
    Kathy Married on 01/20/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Heather did an outstanding Job. We lost our Son’s venue a week before the wedding and she’s provided 24/7 assistance in helping us adjust to all the changes with design and logistics. She is the best!! We feel so blessed to have her alongside of us through the process.

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting us to be part of your son’s special day! It was truly an honor to work alongside you all to make this couple’s wedding day dreams come true. Despite the bumps in the road.
    Cynthia Married on 12/16/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    If I could give a score of 100 for each I would! I absolutely LOVED LOVED my bouquet and all the flowers for my wedding! I will recommend Taylormade Floral & Event Design to everyone! I had no clue what I was looking for for my wedding and Heather was so amazing and patient and had sooo many ideas!! I can't say enough good things about Heather and her company! Finding her to do my flowers for my wedding was such a blessing!

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us this review. It was an honor to be part of your special day!
    Brittany Married on 12/16/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The flowers made my wedding! She was so sweet and REALLY helpful!
    Erin Married on 12/02/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Heather is extremely talented and has a real gift of floral design. All of her creations are simply breathtaking.
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message