Taylormade Floral & Event Design Reviews

Taylormade Floral & Event Design 5
Taylormade Floral & Event Design 6
Taylormade Floral & Event Design 7

Shannon · Married on 04/28/2018

One week before my wedding, I found out that the company I ordered all of my flowers from went out of business. I was out my flowers and the money spent on them. Heather came to the rescue in a major way. She was so kind, quick to respond, and relieved my every fear and worry. She made the most beautiful bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres I have ever seen and all in under a week. I can never thank her enough for all that she did!!!!!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting us to be part of your wedding! It was truly an honor to be able to help you!

Megan · Married on 03/03/2018

highly recommend taylormade floral! Excellent service, friendly and responsive.

Kathy · Married on 01/20/2018

Heather did an outstanding Job. We lost our Son’s venue a week before the wedding and she’s provided 24/7 assistance in helping us adjust to all the changes with design and logistics. She is the best!! We feel so blessed to have her alongside of us through the process.

Sent on 03/22/2018
    Taylormade Floral & Event Design 8
    Taylormade Floral & Event Design 9
    Taylormade Floral & Event Design 10
    Taylormade Floral & Event Design 11

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting us to be part of your son’s special day! It was truly an honor to work alongside you all to make this couple’s wedding day dreams come true. Despite the bumps in the road.

Brittany · Married on 12/16/2017

The flowers made my wedding! She was so sweet and REALLY helpful!

Cynthia · Married on 12/16/2017

If I could give a score of 100 for each I would! I absolutely LOVED LOVED my bouquet and all the flowers for my wedding! I will recommend Taylormade Floral & Event Design to everyone! I had no clue what I was looking for for my wedding and Heather was so amazing and patient and had sooo many ideas!! I can't say enough good things about Heather and her company! Finding her to do my flowers for my wedding was such a blessing!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us this review. It was an honor to be part of your special day!

Erin · Married on 12/02/2017

Heather is extremely talented and has a real gift of floral design. All of her creations are simply breathtaking.

Megan · Married on 11/11/2017

I absolutely LOVED working with Heather with Taylormade! She was so incredibly sweet and super responsive. I found her by looking through Instagram one day and saw a photo of a bride with the most beautiful bouquet I had ever seen. I looked at the tags and realized that she was actually local and I reached out to her immediatly! She listened to my vision, helped me stay within my budget, and delivered beautifully! The flowers were breathtaking and I am so grateful we chose her! You won’t regret hiring her!

Taylormade Floral & Event Design 12

Brenda · Married on 11/11/2017

Heather is absolutely wonderful to work with, and she does fabulous work!! My daughters wedding was beautiful not to mention her Bouquet, stunning!!! Thank you

Taylormade Floral & Event Design 13

Rachel · Married on 05/06/2017

Heather really took the time to listen to us and understand exactly what my daughter was envisioning for her wedding. She was extremely responsive and the flowers were absolutely stunning! Highly recommend!

Abby · Married on 02/18/2017

Heather did an AMAZING job on our flowers and my crown. Her touch made the look of our wedding. We received compliments all day and on all of our photos. Simply gorgeous work. She is so knowledgeable and was able to get the exact look we wanted. We would HIGHLY recommend her!

Taylormade Floral & Event Design 14
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 01/21/2017

Heather did an amazing job on my bridal bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets!! I absolutely loved it!!

• W

Whitney · Married on 11/05/2016

Thank you so much for a wonderful job Heather! The flowers were absolutely amazing and everyone commented on how beautiful they all were. You made the day complete! ??

Sent on 11/27/2016

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

You are so very welcome! Thank you for trusting Taylormade to be part of your special day! It was truly an honor!

brittany · Married on 10/01/2016

I would recommend TaylorMade Flowers & Events to any bride! I provided her with 4 or 5 pictures of what I wanted for a bouquet and I ended up with a beautiful bouquet that perfectly expressed every aspect I wanted! Heather is amazing.

Cathryn · Married on 09/17/2016

Taylormade Floral & Event Design truly helped make my wedding vision a reality! She crafted our bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, garlands, floral crowns, even the decoration on our cake. And it was ALL amazing. Every single piece looked as if it was straight out of a magazine. Her work speaks for itself, but she is also flexible, professional, and creative. Heather went out of her way to make my wedding a dream--I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting Taylormade to be part of your special day! It truly was an honor to work with you!

Alyssa · Married on 04/24/2016

Heather and her staff were absolutely amazing!! Not only is Heather the sweetest, but she brought my vision to life!! I was in awe by the beauty she brought in floral! I highly, HIGHLY recommend TaylorMade Floral!!

Brittany · Married on 04/09/2016

Heather was amazing at helping me decide on flowers for my wedding, and she even gave suggestions. She answered all my questions both through email and text messages. About two weeks before the weeding, she contacted me to make sure the flowers we had chosen in our meeting were still what I wanted before she ordered them. My bouquet along with all the other bouquets/ flowers were absolutely beautiful and they arrived on time to the venue. My mother-in-law even said her bouquet lasted for about two weeks after the wedding. I highly recommend using Heather as your florist. Her work is absolutely amazing!

Heather was so great to work with! She was very accommodating and met with me two separate times to ensure that she could create exactly what I wanted. Thank you for making my January wedding beautiful!

Sent on 03/01/2016

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

Thank you! It was my absolute pleasure to serve you and make your wedding date dreams come true!

Christine · Married on 01/15/2016

Heather was able to capture my dream wedding florals to a tee. Fit the space, my personality, and my wedding perfectly.

Christina · Married on 12/19/2015

Heather Taylor did such a fantastic job on all the bouquets and centerpieces. She also took care of the setup. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 12/27/2015

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Taylormade. It was such an honor to be part of your special day! Wishing you and your husband a lifetime of happiness and blessings!

Dariann · Married on 12/05/2015

Heather is fabulous and works very hard to your dream a reality. I showed her exactly what I had invisioned and she brought it to life.
    She is extremely easy to work with and communicates very well. I am so thankful that we chose Taylormade as our florist for our special day.
    Everything was stunning.

Monica · Married on 11/14/2015

Absolutely stunning florals and designs. She helped me pick out my wedding colors and put everything together. I was freaking out thinking it would not look right and heather made the best suggestions. My florals and centerpieces were absolutely stunning.

Lauren · Married on 10/30/2015

Heather was such a pleasure to work with. She brought my ideas to life so beautifully and was so responsive throughout the process. I will definitely recommend her to others in the future!

Jessica · Married on 10/10/2015

The floral arrangements, bouquets and centerpieces Heather did for my daughter's wedding were beautiful and bountiful. She did not scrimp on any of it. She used the flowers, colors and suggestions my daughter wanted and came up with great designs and gave it all an elegant yet rustic/natural feel. Heather also responded quickly to all of our emails and gave herself plenty of time on the wedding day to set up the arrangements. She's very talented and creative.

Shannon · Married on 10/10/2015

Heather was so wonderful and easy to work with. She was very flexible in meeting up. After discussing floral arrangements she understood my vision. The bouquets were more beautiful. She also has numerous items you can rent which came in good use for my centerpieces. Heather also helped set up decorations/centerpieces. Thanks you Heather the wedding and reception turned out amazing.

Jennifer · Married on 10/03/2015

Flowers are tough. It was one of the things that I could get a picture of but you can't see the exact thing until the wedding day. All that worry was not needed! Taylormade made beautiful bouquets for myself and all my bridesmaids. They were exactly what we talked about and were perfect with our dresses. The boutonnieres were classic and simple and just what we asked for. The ring bearers was soo cute!! I can't thank them enough! It was just what I wanted!!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much, Jen for the review! I greatly appreciate you taking your time to review us! It was such a pleasure working with you and an honor to be part of your special day!