Storybook Weddings Reviews

154 | Lakeland, FL

154 Reviews for Storybook Weddings

• Jeff

Jeff D. · Getting married on 05/08/2022

Storybook and Orlando are A+!

Orlando and his crew are amazing! My wife and I loved he said "I'll leave when I feel I captured the feeling of the wedding + reception". I mean going above and beyond is the kind of experience you'll experience when utilizing his services.
    So far we got the 1 min teaser video and love it! We can't wait for the other versions as well.
    He and his staff were super easy to work with and do hope we get to work again in the future!
    A+

Sent on 10/04/2020

Morgan T. · Getting married on 11/27/2021

Amazing Videography

StoryBook Weddings made my dream come true! These videos are something that I will cherish forever. They captured every special moment of the wedding and even captured moments I didn’t even realize happened!

Sent on 12/28/2020
  • Brianna

Brianna D. · Married on 12/12/2020

Don’t regret not having a videotographer, HIRE TIM!

Tim was awesome!!! Our wedding video turned out so good, Im obsessed and watch it daily. Our wedding photos turned out amazing too but the video really captures everything pictures can’t.

Sent on 01/17/2021

Chelsea · Married on 11/07/2020

Beautiful experience

I had a great experience. The video turned out beautifully and Tim was such a great guy! He was funny, made myself and the bridesmaids laugh and enjoy ourselves. My husband and I really enjoyed our videos.

Sent on 12/03/2020

Chase · Married on 07/18/2020

Great Wedding Video!

We loved getting our wedding video! Tim with Storybook Weddings did a fantastic job of capturing the day. It will be so sweet to re-live that day and show our kids and families.

Sent on 08/03/2020
  • Travis

Travis H. · Married on 02/29/2020

Wonderful Way To Relive Your Wedding

We are so happy with our wedding video! The full video and highlight video are spectacular and we are so blessed to be able to watch our wedding and relive it over and over. I’m so glad we got a video! It was one of the best decisions we made! I’d recommend Storybook Weddings to everyone!

Sent on 03/26/2020
  • Logan

Logan B. · Married on 02/22/2020

Tim is awesome!

Tim is a Rockstar. NEVER did I hear him complain about needing anything during the day, instead he asked us to do shots a couple of times to make sure he could edit it to make it perfect. It should be called Perfect Productions by Tim with Storybook Weddings. He was a fantastic asset to our special day.

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • Summer

Summer M. · Married on 02/01/2020

Videography

Fantastic videographers! Worked with us to create unforgetable memories

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Anissa

Anissa R. · Married on 01/18/2020

Tim is wonderful!

Highly recommend him for a videographer. He is affordable. He is soooo down to earth, kind, patient and very sweet! He was professional the whole night and did the job we hired him to do! I can’t wait to see the final product! Thanks again so much!

Sent on 01/31/2020

Saby · Married on 01/04/2020

Fantastic, family experience

Tim and his team were not only professional, prompt, and responsible but also very personable. We were made to feel like we were part of his family throughout the entire day. Many times, we did not even realize they were videotaping. We would highly recommend them for your your wedding!

Sent on 02/11/2020
  • Gina

Gina W. · Married on 01/02/2020

Beautiful Video

Storybook Wedding created a beautiful video of my daughters wedding. The videographers were very pleasant and cooperative. I would definitely recommend them and use them again.

Sent on 03/30/2020
  • Jean

Jean F. · Married on 12/10/2019

Wonderful video!

Absolutely awesome! Tim was easy to work with and responsive to our concerns and questions. The final product was amazing. I'd recommend Storybook Weddings if you want beautiful memories of a special day!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Angela C. · Married on 12/08/2019

Perfectly captured our wedding

Tim was great to work with, he's very responsive and detail-oriented. He worked so great with our photographer, everyone asked me how many years they've worked together (they'd never seen each other before the day!). We almost went without video for our day, but he had some great specials - definitely reach out to him!

Sent on 01/16/2020

Rachel L. · Married on 12/07/2019

Absolutely beautiful

Storybook Weddings did an amazing job on our wedding video. The day of the wedding they were on time and were very nice. The video was even more beautiful than we could of ever imagined. I’m so glad we chose Storybook wedding to capture the best day of our lives. Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/16/2020

Lacey M. · Married on 11/02/2019

Couldn’t have asked for better!

Tim and Jonathan did an awesome job covering my wedding day!!! It was 3 weeks ago and we already have the video back. Couldn’t have asked for a better team to document all aspects from that day!

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Kristyn

Kristyn · Married on 10/19/2019

Beautifully Captured

Working with Tim and his team at Storybook Weddings was so easy and very professional. They captured the entire day and didn’t miss a thing! We now have a beautiful video and highlight reel to share with family and friends.

Sent on 11/19/2019

Danielle · Married on 10/18/2019

Simply the Best!!!

After talking to a few different vendors that provided videography, we found Tim and instantly felt at ease! During our wedding Tim was literally everywhere, making sure to capture every precious moment for our keepsake for years to come! We loved that he offered multiple packages to choose from with varying rates of which he worked with us and our budget. Throughout the entire wedding day, he made everything so easy and kept the atmosphere fun and light. Yet at sometimes we didn't even know he was there. It felt like we'd know Tim for years! I would suggest Storybook to anyone when it comes to videography. Quick responses, easy to work with, affordable and turn around time was wonderful! Not to mention his work is phenomenal! I was in tears with our final product. Tim was simply amazing! If you are debating.. look no further. You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Brittany · Married on 09/14/2019

Simply Amazing

Seriously couldn’t have asked for a better experience! He caught everything and made it as beautiful as I could have imagined. This is the for sure one thing I’m so happy we paid for and that it was Storybook’s! Now I get to watch my wedding all over and again and wow the highlight reels are AWESOME!
    Thank you Tim!

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/10/2019

Highly recommended

Tim did a great job with our wedding video! He even re-edited it for us to include a specific moment that I didn't want to miss on the dance floor at the reception. And he has different packages that can work for any budget.

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/25/2019

Videography

I do not even know where to begin with Tim! He was absolutely amazing and so fun to work with! He made everything comfortable and so enjoyable!! He showed us some clips and I received a sneak peek and I have no words!!! He is amazing at what he does so do not hesitate to book him at all!! I’m so happy I chose him for my big day and I can’t wait to see what the video looks like!!!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Alicia · Married on 05/04/2019

Awesome video for a reasonable price

Tim was very responsive and easy to work with. We enjoyed having him there on our wedding day, and he delivered a beautiful video, all for a very affordable price.

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Haley

Haley · Married on 02/02/2019

Treasured for years to come!

Tim and Jonathan at Storybook Weddings were awesome! I just got my video and highlight last night (one month after wedding) and i was in tears! The highlight reel and full video took me back to my wedding day, and i could not have been happier. I cried and laughed all in one video! I could not haved asked for anyone better to spend our day with!

Sent on 03/06/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 01/19/2019

Perfection

Tim and his team are nothing short of amazing. My family and friends are still raving about how perfectly our wedding was captured. We received the sneak peak the day after the wedding! We recently received the highlight reel and full video and I can’t even express how much we love it! He was able to capture every moment and help us relive the best day of our lives! Tim always answered my calls and texts and eased my anxiety in the days leading up to the wedding. You definitely get an incredible video for a steal of a price! We cannot be more happy with Storybook videos!

Sent on 04/07/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah G. · Married on 01/04/2019

Great Video, Amazing Videographer

First of all, Tim is the nicest person I have ever met. He made our wedding day so much better with just his amazing personality. He also captured the day beautifully. I could not be happier with the way the video turned out. If you are looking for someone who is kind, genuine, and talented, then I would go with Storybook Weddings.

Sent on 02/25/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda D. · Married on 11/11/2018

Perfect!!!

Tim was amazing! From the start he was extremely accommodating! Every time we spoke leading up to the wedding he was always personable and friendly! He was by far the best vendor that I hired for my wedding. The day of he was very professional and managed to capture every meaningful moment throughout the entire experience! The end result was better than I imagined! He highlighted the special moments and even added to it by blending in pictures of my best friend that passed away during a dance in his honor. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Storybook weddings and Tim! I would highly recommend him to create the perfect videos for anyone’s special day!

Sent on 12/20/2018