123 Reviews for Storybook Weddings

USB Flash Drive (6)
Cinematic (5)
Highlight Video (5)
123 Storybook Weddings Reviews

Tim and his team were phenomenal. Our highlight video and our wedding day video came out GREAT. Tim worked with me and made time via email and over the phone from the beginning to make sure pricing and timing would work as my wedding day was LONG. Even with all the footage I got my videos back within a month of our wedding day. I would highly recommend Tim and his team! :)

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I highly recommend all brides to have their wedding day on video. My husband and I thought about cutting out that expense but it was money well spent and I am sooooo glad we did it!
Tim with Storybook Weddings was amazing to work with at our wedding! He has a great sense of humor and captured all the special moments throughout the day plugging in the perfect music at the right times. The highlight reel and wedding video he put together was amazing! You can just see and feel the love and happiness we felt that day! Brought tears to our eyes and made us feel like we relived our amazing day all over again. Look no further for your videographer.. Tim is the man to hire!
Thank you Tim, for the amazing job you did capturing all you did that day!
As you know.... We Had The Time of Our Lives..... LOL

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Tim at Storybook Wedding is top notch! Tim has professional crews creating special memories that will last a life time. Our wedding videos were so creative and breath taking, many compliments were made. Those who were not able to make it to the wedding felt like they were there with us on our wedding day. The mixture of video and drone footage was very tastefully mixed and provided different perspectives and overviews of our wedding day for all to enjoy. The crew was very helpful and attentive to any special requests we had for footage and asked for input for footage opportunities throughout the day. The bride appreciated the fact that while filming throughout the day they were present without being obtrusive to the goings on of the busy wedding day which allowed it to be personal yet private. The groom appreciated the attention to detail given and the spectacular drone footage. We are very happy with our finished product and highly recommend Storybook Weddings if you are looking for videography of your wedding day.

Photo for Storybook Weddings Review - Ned & Karen Tri
Profile Picture Karen, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Tim was awesome! Unexpected situations occurred & Tim went above and beyond than what he should have! The video was amazing & I am so glad I have this video to look back on for years to come! My special day still brings tears to my eyes as I watch it over and over again! Outstanding work!

Profile Picture Brystal, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: High-Def Video, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Jonathan was amazing! He listened really well to our needs and wants. We are so impressed with not only there customer service but amazing quality videos!

Photo for Storybook Weddings Review - A screenshot of our video that even then is picture perfect!
Profile Picture Megan, 3/24/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Storytelling, High-Def Video, Highlight Video

Tim is wonderful to work with! He did our engagement video and now our wedding video! On such a stressful day he kept us laughing and distracted! Apart from that our wedding video turned out amazing! Absolutely perfect! I will cherish it forever!

Profile Picture Courtney, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Tim was wonderful to work with and the video came out so perfect! He captured every important moment on the best day of my life. He was so friendly and made me comfortable being videoed through the day. Everyone loved him and I would highly recommend Storybook Weddings!

Profile Picture ali, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Tim from Storybook Weddings was a joy to work with. He was so nice and very easy to talk to during the day, while he was recording, which resulted in a great video. Our highlight reel and wedding video were better than we could have hoped. Tim's talent flourishes in his work and you can tell he is passionate about his job, clients and their experience.

Profile Picture Erin, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The BEST money we spent! Tim is OUTSTANDING!!!, The videos are GORGEOUS! Don't go any further! This is the person you need! Thank you for making our daughter's wedding a day we will always be able to see again! You are talented beyond words! You have given us a gift that will last forever! Five stars are not high enough!!!!! We are so BEYOND pleased!

Profile Picture Mary, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

This was the best money we spent! Tim is so amazingly professional! He gave a highlight reel and a wedding video! Top quality! You are in the hands of an artist!!!! Top notch!

Profile Picture Mary, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Storybook Weddings was an answer to our prayers! We knew we wanted a videographer for our wedding ceremony, but did not have any personal recommendations on who to use. I reviewed their website and prior videos and finally reached out to them. Tim was a dream to work with and called me initially to introduce myself and get to know me. It was very refreshing to actually have a phone conversation when so much wedding planning nowadays is done via e-mail. When we got closer to the wedding date Tim reached out to me again to tie up all the loose ends and clarify any questions he had about the actual wedding day. On the wedding day Tim arrived promptly at the time requested and started shooting. He was great at staging us and the wedding party for shots and making sure he got great cameos of our family and friends. Our wedding video exceeded our expectations and is something we will cherish forever. Thank you Storybook Weddings!

Profile Picture Shelby, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

First of all, I highly recommend all brides to consider having their wedding day on video. My husband and I were almost about to cut that expense out, but now we are so glad we didn't!!

I called Storybook Weddings a month before my wedding because we had 2 videographers back out on us. I was nervous because it was so short notice, but Tim said he would gladly shoot my wedding video. I have no idea why we didn't just book him first. Our wedding video was excellent!

Tim was so kind, professional, and easy to get a hold of if we had any questions. He made sure to get all the emotion of the day. What's unique about Storybook Weddings is that you receive a 30 to 90 minute video, depending on what package you pick, so you can truly relive your wedding day. It's not just a highlight reel that's only a few minutes long.

The highlight video Tim made us was an added bonus so we could share it on social media with people who were not able to attend. Everyone who watched it loved it and said it brought a tear to their eye.

Thanks again Storybook Weddings for your professionalism and great work! Our video will be cherished forever.

Profile Picture Colette , 10/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Storybook Weddings captured the very essence of our daughter's beautiful wedding day! In this video, we can actually see the love between these two; so tender and sincere. We can feel the adoration the groom has for his gorgeous new bride and how these two can’t wait to start their new adventure together. Tears begin to flow as we are taken to an enchanted world where new love begins and dreams come true—seriously, like watching a storybook fairy-tale! Tim is an artistic genius, and we are forever grateful for the hard work and dedication that he put in to this work—a masterpiece of one of the most important days of our lives, and one we can relive each time we watch! I highly recommend Storybook Weddings for your special day…you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Angela, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Tim was absolutely amazing! He was so kind and very accommodating. He captured our wedding perfectly and was sure not to leave anything out. We LOVED our video it was perfect.

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

I'll start by saying I wasn't planning to have a videographer. With all the costs that go into weddings I thought cutting a videographer would be an easy way to save money. I can not tell you how happy that I am that I changed my mind.

Storybook Weddings did an amazing job capturing our perfect day. The day flys by so quickly and I can't tell you how happy I am to have it all on film. Tim was beyond exceptional to work with. He was responsive, professional, talented and quite honestly one of the nicest people you may ever meet. I would recommend Storybook Weddings to anyone.

Profile Picture Kaley, 5/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD, USB Flash Drive

If you are hesitating to spend money on a videographer...consider it the best investment you have ever made. Tim was amazing. He called me about 15 minutes after I submitted an online inquiry. He met with my fiance and I a few days later. He was very professional and worked with us. I strongly recommend getting 2 videographers because you will miss a lot with just 1. Our end product was amazing and captured the day perfectly. Day of the wedding Tim was wonderful at helping get great shots. He is a very honest person and does an excellent job.

Profile Picture Kelley, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Tim and Jonathan did a wonderful job at capturing our wedding !

Profile Picture Jose, 4/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Our big day was absolutely perfect and thankfully it was all caught on tape for us to have forever. It was beautifully captured and the songs we picked to be played through out the video flowed perfectly. I already have recommended storybook weddings to my friends!!

Profile Picture Melinda , 4/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Tim is amazing! We couldn't be happier with our video. He captured all of the important moments that we can remember and watch forever! Thank you, Tim!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Tim did an amazing job with our wedding video! We had the best experience, he went above and beyond to make sure our video was exactly what we wanted it to be! I would highly recommend his services to anyone looking for a videographer on their wedding day! Thanks again Storybook Weddings! ??

Profile Picture Marissa, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Storybook Weddings was AMAZING!!! They captured everything and the video we received was incredible! Best videographers ever!

Profile Picture Danielle , 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Tim was great! He captured our wedding day perfectly! The final product was amazing and he did everything to make sure we were 100% satisfied. Would highly recommended using them!

Profile Picture Ryan, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Five stars across the board for Storybook Weddings!!
We decided relatively last minute to do a videographer and as expected, we are SOOO so glad we did!
Our wedding was on a Friday, so we got lucky and Storybook Weddings was available to shoot our wedding. Tim was extremely accomodating, informative, prompt, ang gracious throughout the whole process. He is talented, courteous and non-intrusive. He is also very laid back and easy to work with, which worked well for not only my husband and I, but also for the other vendors at our wedding.

Our entire wedding video, and especially the highlight reel is something we'll cherish forever!
Thank you SO much to Storybook Weddings and Tim for doing such an amazing job!!

Profile Picture User7455109, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We absolutely loved Tim. So thrilled with his work, and he was a blast to work with :)

Profile Picture Janet, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews