Storybook Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Edie T. Married on 07/05/2022

Making your Videos be a Forever Treasure-Storybook Weddings

As a former television producer, to say I'm picky about video production, would be an understatement so when I say Storybook Weddings is 5 star, I truly mean it. Tim (owner and videographer (and Jonathan his assistant videographer) are nothing short of amazing. The quality of work, professionalism, quick turnaround, listening to our desires. attention to detail and their true gift of video shooting and editing is stellar. I highly recommend using them for capturing your wedding/event as they are true storytellers that will make you will relive that special moment. My daughter got married on 6-10-22 and we already received all of our videos (for editing and shooting hours upon hours of video, this is a very very quick turnaround as this is a lot of work). As a mom to my daughter, I cried a lot at the wedding, but then cried just as much watching the beautiful videos. Thank you Storybook Weddings for capturing our beautiful day, forever grateful!
    Delaney P. Married on 05/29/2022

Absolutely Amazing!

I booked Tim super last minute (like a week before my wedding) and he was excellent at being flexible and accommodating for our needs! My videos turned out beautifully and he was so much fun to work with day of! Definitely recommend hiring Storybook Weddings LLC as your videographers!

Storybook Weddings's reply:

It's Storybook Weddings Videography, just in case you referred to someone with a similar name...Thanks for the review, Tim
    Amanda B. Married on 05/27/2022

Fantastic experience

Storybook weddings was perfect for my wedding. I was told by many people the wedding day goes so fast and there’s so much you will not remember or may not even see. I watched my video the day I got it back and was amazed. It was like reliving the day but getting to just enjoy seeing every moment. Tim was very responsive, present in the moment, personable, and energetic. You can tell he loves what he does. And it was a plus that it was such a quick turn around time.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
  • Jeff
    Jeff D. Married on 05/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Storybook and Orlando are A+!

Orlando and his crew are amazing! My wife and I loved he said "I'll leave when I feel I captured the feeling of the wedding + reception". I mean going above and beyond is the kind of experience you'll experience when utilizing his services.
    So far we got the 1 min teaser video and love it! We can't wait for the other versions as well.
    He and his staff were super easy to work with and do hope we get to work again in the future!
    A+
    Brittany S. Married on 04/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Tim exceeded our expectations!

Tim did a wonderful job capturing our Wedding! So glad we choose to have a video, that we can always look back on!! He captured many special moments, and put them perfectly into our video! If you are thinking about a video, look no further!
    Autumn H. Married on 04/12/2022

Very pleased

Thank you so much for our wedding video we get to cherish forever it was so beautiful! Highly recommended you to anyone!!!
  • Cameron
    Cameron S. Married on 01/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely the Best of the BEST!

Tim was such a huge blessing to my wife and I. The videography that Storybook Weddings provided was absolutely flawless. Our venue was at Bella Collina in Montverde, FL so the venue is quite large. Tim had another videographer with him to make sure every single moment of our big day was captured, and he did just that. Not a single moment was lost. Not to mention the quality and clarity was incredible! We couldn’t be more happy with our decision to have Storybook Weddings as our videographers. He’s so quick to respond to questions, very personable, professional and an all around great man. Such a HUGE blessing! 5 STARS!!!
  • Morgan
    Morgan T. Married on 11/27/2021

Amazing Videography

StoryBook Weddings made my dream come true! These videos are something that I will cherish forever. They captured every special moment of the wedding and even captured moments I didn’t even realize happened!
    Jessica S. Married on 11/13/2021

Storybook Weddings

Tim was amazing from start to finish! Such a kind person and his eye for small details during the wedding was so wonderful! Very reasonably priced for the quality of work he provides. I was even able to capture some still shots from the video so it was great to have a second view from our photographer!!!
  • Brittany
    Brittany J. Married on 11/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

More valuable then anticipated.

Tim did a wonderful job capturing our wedding. Initially we didn't want a videographer, our thoughts were: yeah a video is fun, but how much do you really watch it? It's maybe more so to share with those that couldn't make it? Photos of all the same moments seems redundant..... Then we had one gifted to us, so obviously we accepted.
    Now, all said and done, we are really happy that Tim was there to capture everything. Little things that neither of us thought mattered; the other getting ready, or as a bride, what the ceremony looks like before you, and in my case, during... because I didn't remember a lot of it. I was so focused on not falling or wondering how my husband was feeling that I don't think I was even mentally present for my own wedding. Sad but true.

We gave Tim FIVE STARS for the following:

Responsiveness. Although we didn't have much contact with Tim prior to the wedding, I believe it was due to the service being gifted. After the wedding Tim responded promptly and professionally.

Quality. I knew he was there, but didn't feel like he was in my face. There are several times while watching our video that either my husband or I said, "wow, I didn't feel like he was close enough to get that shot or capture us talking". This aspect was huge. A big reason we didn't want a videographer was because we didn't want things to feel forced. Thankfully this wasn't an issue.

Professionalism: Videography is an art, you have to give direction and make suggestions without forcing. Although we did reject some of his ideas (because of our own personal reasons) he didn't skip a beat vs. arguing/pushing the subject like one would expect.

Value: Now, the dollar amount I can't speak to, as again this was a gift. So this POV is strictly related to its sentiment, and personal value to us.

Thank you Tim, we really appreciate everything.
  • Gianina
    Gianina E. Married on 10/15/2021

Absolutely Divine

Mr. Hicklin and his team are amazing! They are extremely professional and captured our wedding day perfectly. The video is absolutely stunning, their artistic eye is unbeatable! You will NOT regret hiring them for your own event. Beautiful memories we can cherish forever and I’m glad we put our trust in StoryBook Weddings
    Kenneth F. Married on 10/09/2021

Absolutely worth it!

After viewing, sharing with friends and family, everyone agreed that Tim and his company was movie quality, best video, most impressive and personal Videographer ever! His beliefs, moral grounds, and perfectionism only capitalized on why we were so amazed on how amazing his services were. We were in such awe on how professional him and his team did. Don't pass this opportunity up. Snatch him up as fast as you can. You will definitely not be disappointed. Thank you so much Tim. Our friends and family are still commenting on fb months after our wedding. 🙏🙏🙏👍👍👍
    Laura M. Married on 08/07/2021

Amazing and so professional

So professional and the video is by far my favorite thing!
    Angelica Married on 07/31/2021

Very professional. Loved our wedding video. Very flexible

Excellent work. Loved how Tim captured our special day .
  • Haley
    Haley F. Married on 03/27/2021

Above & Beyond!!!

The team at Storybook Weddings made my wedding video so much more than I ever imagined! Our videographer was on-site all day and was happily involved in all that was going on. He captured every magical moment that took place, and I was so eager to see the video. Let me tell you... the videos that I received just a few weeks after my wedding were PHENOMENAL! They truly captured every highlight of the day and turned into what felt like a movie. These videos make me want to get married again, and if it tells you anything, I watched them 8 times in 3 days. I am so in love with what they did for us! I would recommend them a thousand times over.
    Kateland S. Married on 03/20/2021

He was amazing!

He was amazing! We love our video!
  • Tashanna
    Tashanna G. Married on 03/06/2021

Fantastic Experience, highly recommend

Tim made our day very special and a day to never forget. Not only did he capture every precious moment but he made our day so much fun. Thank you for adding to such a wonder day for us. We appreciate you.
    Danielle Married on 02/13/2021

Phenomenal!

Our videographer was absolutely wonderful! Tim was incredibly professional and great to work with. Our highlight reel and wedding video seriously turned out better than we could have ever imagined and we couldn’t be happier. 100% recommend!!!
  • Brianna
    Brianna D. Married on 12/12/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Don’t regret not having a videotographer, HIRE TIM!

Tim was awesome!!! Our wedding video turned out so good, Im obsessed and watch it daily. Our wedding photos turned out amazing too but the video really captures everything pictures can’t.
    Chelsea Married on 11/07/2020

Beautiful experience

I had a great experience. The video turned out beautifully and Tim was such a great guy! He was funny, made myself and the bridesmaids laugh and enjoy ourselves. My husband and I really enjoyed our videos.
    Chase Married on 07/18/2020

Great Wedding Video!

We loved getting our wedding video! Tim with Storybook Weddings did a fantastic job of capturing the day. It will be so sweet to re-live that day and show our kids and families.
    Jessica B. Married on 03/21/2020

Quality Work!

Tim was the perfect choice to film our wedding. He is professional, genuine, and skilled. Our wedding got cancelled due to COVID so we had to reschedule, and he was flexible and more than willing to accommodate. We are so thankful we chose to have our wedding filmed! Watching what Tim captured was amazing and so heart warming. It was as if we were able to attend our own wedding! Thank you, Tim for such spectacular work!
  • Travis
    Travis H. Married on 02/29/2020

Wonderful Way To Relive Your Wedding

We are so happy with our wedding video! The full video and highlight video are spectacular and we are so blessed to be able to watch our wedding and relive it over and over. I’m so glad we got a video! It was one of the best decisions we made! I’d recommend Storybook Weddings to everyone!
  • Logan
    Logan B. Married on 02/22/2020

Tim is awesome!

Tim is a Rockstar. NEVER did I hear him complain about needing anything during the day, instead he asked us to do shots a couple of times to make sure he could edit it to make it perfect. It should be called Perfect Productions by Tim with Storybook Weddings. He was a fantastic asset to our special day.
  • Summer
    Summer M. Married on 02/01/2020

Videography

Fantastic videographers! Worked with us to create unforgetable memories
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message