Storybook Weddings Reviews

Storybook Weddings 1
Storybook Weddings 2

Kimberly · Married on 10/06/2018

Carmichael Wedding 10-06-2018

Storybook Weddings Videography did our wedding video on October 6th 2018 and it was perfect. The whole staff is very professional and helpful. The quality work you get for the price is unmatched. Tim was at my wedding and reception almost the entire time and really did a great job of getting all of the most important moments as well as the most funny. The turnaround time to receive my whole video and the highlight reel was about five weeks, which he said would be between four to six weeks. All in all I am very satisfied with this company and will be referring my friends with upcoming events to them. Thanks again Storybook Weddings, you made my best day ever a memory I will get to relive over and over again!

Jessy · Married on 07/21/2018

I cannot put into words how pleased I am with Storybook Weddings and their work. When I initially consulted with them I was so surprised by their affordable pricing and how accommodating they were, given the complexity of our wedding events and the distance they would have to travel. Jonathan paid great attention to all the important details and would quickly shuffle from event to event with ease all while coordinating with my photographer as though they had been working together for years. When choosing songs I was very indecisive and left it up to Tim to help. Not only did he pick the perfect songs that fit our story, but he coordinated the words perfectly with what was happening in the video. When I started planning my wedding, videography was not something I couldn't live without. It was something that I would want to do if there was money left over. I will now say without hesitation it was the best thing I spent money on throughout the whole process. The day flies by and there were so many things captured that I would have never remembered. Be sure to put Storybook Weddings at the top of your priority list when planning your big day. You will be so happy you did! Thank you Tim & Jonathan, for letting us be able to enjoy our special day for the rest of our lives!!!

Lauren · Married on 07/14/2018

Tim and his team were phenomenal. Our highlight video and our wedding day video came out GREAT. Tim worked with me and made time via email and over the phone from the beginning to make sure pricing and timing would work as my wedding day was LONG. Even with all the footage I got my videos back within a month of our wedding day. I would highly recommend Tim and his team! :)

Michelle · Married on 05/19/2018

I highly recommend all brides to have their wedding day on video. My husband and I thought about cutting out that expense but it was money well spent and I am sooooo glad we did it!
    Tim with Storybook Weddings was amazing to work with at our wedding! He has a great sense of humor and captured all the special moments throughout the day plugging in the perfect music at the right times. The highlight reel and wedding video he put together was amazing! You can just see and feel the love and happiness we felt that day! Brought tears to our eyes and made us feel like we relived our amazing day all over again. Look no further for your videographer.. Tim is the man to hire!
    Thank you Tim, for the amazing job you did capturing all you did that day!
    As you know.... We Had The Time of Our Lives..... LOL

Karen · Married on 04/14/2018

Tim at Storybook Wedding is top notch! Tim has professional crews creating special memories that will last a life time. Our wedding videos were so creative and breath taking, many compliments were made. Those who were not able to make it to the wedding felt like they were there with us on our wedding day. The mixture of video and drone footage was very tastefully mixed and provided different perspectives and overviews of our wedding day for all to enjoy. The crew was very helpful and attentive to any special requests we had for footage and asked for input for footage opportunities throughout the day. The bride appreciated the fact that while filming throughout the day they were present without being obtrusive to the goings on of the busy wedding day which allowed it to be personal yet private. The groom appreciated the attention to detail given and the spectacular drone footage. We are very happy with our finished product and highly recommend Storybook Weddings if you are looking for videography of your wedding day.

Storybook Weddings 3

Brystal · Married on 04/07/2018

Tim was awesome! Unexpected situations occurred & Tim went above and beyond than what he should have! The video was amazing & I am so glad I have this video to look back on for years to come! My special day still brings tears to my eyes as I watch it over and over again! Outstanding work!

Megan · Married on 03/24/2018

Jonathan was amazing! He listened really well to our needs and wants. We are so impressed with not only there customer service but amazing quality videos!

Storybook Weddings 4

Courtney · Married on 03/03/2018

Tim is wonderful to work with! He did our engagement video and now our wedding video! On such a stressful day he kept us laughing and distracted! Apart from that our wedding video turned out amazing! Absolutely perfect! I will cherish it forever!

ali · Married on 02/24/2018

Tim was wonderful to work with and the video came out so perfect! He captured every important moment on the best day of my life. He was so friendly and made me comfortable being videoed through the day. Everyone loved him and I would highly recommend Storybook Weddings!

Erin · Married on 02/17/2018

Tim from Storybook Weddings was a joy to work with. He was so nice and very easy to talk to during the day, while he was recording, which resulted in a great video. Our highlight reel and wedding video were better than we could have hoped. Tim's talent flourishes in his work and you can tell he is passionate about his job, clients and their experience.

Mary · Married on 11/12/2017

The BEST money we spent! Tim is OUTSTANDING!!!, The videos are GORGEOUS! Don't go any further! This is the person you need! Thank you for making our daughter's wedding a day we will always be able to see again! You are talented beyond words! You have given us a gift that will last forever! Five stars are not high enough!!!!! We are so BEYOND pleased!

Mary · Married on 11/12/2017

This was the best money we spent! Tim is so amazingly professional! He gave a highlight reel and a wedding video! Top quality! You are in the hands of an artist!!!! Top notch!

Shelby · Married on 11/04/2017

Storybook Weddings was an answer to our prayers! We knew we wanted a videographer for our wedding ceremony, but did not have any personal recommendations on who to use. I reviewed their website and prior videos and finally reached out to them. Tim was a dream to work with and called me initially to introduce myself and get to know me. It was very refreshing to actually have a phone conversation when so much wedding planning nowadays is done via e-mail. When we got closer to the wedding date Tim reached out to me again to tie up all the loose ends and clarify any questions he had about the actual wedding day. On the wedding day Tim arrived promptly at the time requested and started shooting. He was great at staging us and the wedding party for shots and making sure he got great cameos of our family and friends. Our wedding video exceeded our expectations and is something we will cherish forever. Thank you Storybook Weddings!

Colette · Married on 10/06/2017

First of all, I highly recommend all brides to consider having their wedding day on video. My husband and I were almost about to cut that expense out, but now we are so glad we didn't!!

I called Storybook Weddings a month before my wedding because we had 2 videographers back out on us. I was nervous because it was so short notice, but Tim said he would gladly shoot my wedding video. I have no idea why we didn't just book him first. Our wedding video was excellent!

Tim was so kind, professional, and easy to get a hold of if we had any questions. He made sure to get all the emotion of the day. What's unique about Storybook Weddings is that you receive a 30 to 90 minute video, depending on what package you pick, so you can truly relive your wedding day. It's not just a highlight reel that's only a few minutes long.

The highlight video Tim made us was an added bonus so we could share it on social media with people who were not able to attend. Everyone who watched it loved it and said it brought a tear to their eye.

Thanks again Storybook Weddings for your professionalism and great work! Our video will be cherished forever.

Angela · Married on 07/29/2017

Storybook Weddings captured the very essence of our daughter's beautiful wedding day! In this video, we can actually see the love between these two; so tender and sincere. We can feel the adoration the groom has for his gorgeous new bride and how these two can’t wait to start their new adventure together. Tears begin to flow as we are taken to an enchanted world where new love begins and dreams come true—seriously, like watching a storybook fairy-tale! Tim is an artistic genius, and we are forever grateful for the hard work and dedication that he put in to this work—a masterpiece of one of the most important days of our lives, and one we can relive each time we watch! I highly recommend Storybook Weddings for your special day…you will not be disappointed!

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2017

Tim was absolutely amazing! He was so kind and very accommodating. He captured our wedding perfectly and was sure not to leave anything out. We LOVED our video it was perfect.

• Kaley

Kaley · Married on 05/27/2017

I'll start by saying I wasn't planning to have a videographer. With all the costs that go into weddings I thought cutting a videographer would be an easy way to save money. I can not tell you how happy that I am that I changed my mind.

Storybook Weddings did an amazing job capturing our perfect day. The day flys by so quickly and I can't tell you how happy I am to have it all on film. Tim was beyond exceptional to work with. He was responsive, professional, talented and quite honestly one of the nicest people you may ever meet. I would recommend Storybook Weddings to anyone.

Kelley · Married on 05/06/2017

If you are hesitating to spend money on a videographer...consider it the best investment you have ever made. Tim was amazing. He called me about 15 minutes after I submitted an online inquiry. He met with my fiance and I a few days later. He was very professional and worked with us. I strongly recommend getting 2 videographers because you will miss a lot with just 1. Our end product was amazing and captured the day perfectly. Day of the wedding Tim was wonderful at helping get great shots. He is a very honest person and does an excellent job.

Melinda · Married on 04/28/2017

Our big day was absolutely perfect and thankfully it was all caught on tape for us to have forever. It was beautifully captured and the songs we picked to be played through out the video flowed perfectly. I already have recommended storybook weddings to my friends!!

Jose · Married on 04/28/2017

Tim and Jonathan did a wonderful job at capturing our wedding !

Lindsay · Married on 04/08/2017

Tim is amazing! We couldn't be happier with our video. He captured all of the important moments that we can remember and watch forever! Thank you, Tim!

Marissa · Married on 01/07/2017

Tim did an amazing job with our wedding video! We had the best experience, he went above and beyond to make sure our video was exactly what we wanted it to be! I would highly recommend his services to anyone looking for a videographer on their wedding day! Thanks again Storybook Weddings! ??

Danielle · Married on 01/07/2017

Storybook Weddings was AMAZING!!! They captured everything and the video we received was incredible! Best videographers ever!

Ryan · Married on 11/05/2016

Tim was great! He captured our wedding day perfectly! The final product was amazing and he did everything to make sure we were 100% satisfied. Would highly recommended using them!