Storybook Weddings Reviews

Storybook Weddings 5
  • Summer

Summer Monroe · Getting married on 02/01/2020

Videography

Fantastic videographers! Worked with us to create unforgetable memories

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Jean

Jean Federico · Married on 12/10/2019

Wonderful video!

Absolutely awesome! Tim was easy to work with and responsive to our concerns and questions. The final product was amazing. I'd recommend Storybook Weddings if you want beautiful memories of a special day!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Angela Collazo · Married on 12/08/2019

Perfectly captured our wedding

Tim was great to work with, he's very responsive and detail-oriented. He worked so great with our photographer, everyone asked me how many years they've worked together (they'd never seen each other before the day!). We almost went without video for our day, but he had some great specials - definitely reach out to him!

Sent on 01/16/2020

Lacey Mcclenithan · Married on 11/02/2019

Couldn’t have asked for better!

Tim and Jonathan did an awesome job covering my wedding day!!! It was 3 weeks ago and we already have the video back. Couldn’t have asked for a better team to document all aspects from that day!

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Kristyn

Kristyn · Married on 10/19/2019

Beautifully Captured

Working with Tim and his team at Storybook Weddings was so easy and very professional. They captured the entire day and didn’t miss a thing! We now have a beautiful video and highlight reel to share with family and friends.

Sent on 11/19/2019

Danielle · Married on 10/18/2019

Simply the Best!!!

After talking to a few different vendors that provided videography, we found Tim and instantly felt at ease! During our wedding Tim was literally everywhere, making sure to capture every precious moment for our keepsake for years to come! We loved that he offered multiple packages to choose from with varying rates of which he worked with us and our budget. Throughout the entire wedding day, he made everything so easy and kept the atmosphere fun and light. Yet at sometimes we didn't even know he was there. It felt like we'd know Tim for years! I would suggest Storybook to anyone when it comes to videography. Quick responses, easy to work with, affordable and turn around time was wonderful! Not to mention his work is phenomenal! I was in tears with our final product. Tim was simply amazing! If you are debating.. look no further. You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Brittany · Married on 09/14/2019

Simply Amazing

Seriously couldn’t have asked for a better experience! He caught everything and made it as beautiful as I could have imagined. This is the for sure one thing I’m so happy we paid for and that it was Storybook’s! Now I get to watch my wedding all over and again and wow the highlight reels are AWESOME!
    Thank you Tim!

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/10/2019

Highly recommended

Tim did a great job with our wedding video! He even re-edited it for us to include a specific moment that I didn't want to miss on the dance floor at the reception. And he has different packages that can work for any budget.

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/25/2019

Videography

I do not even know where to begin with Tim! He was absolutely amazing and so fun to work with! He made everything comfortable and so enjoyable!! He showed us some clips and I received a sneak peek and I have no words!!! He is amazing at what he does so do not hesitate to book him at all!! I’m so happy I chose him for my big day and I can’t wait to see what the video looks like!!!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Alicia · Married on 05/04/2019

Awesome video for a reasonable price

Tim was very responsive and easy to work with. We enjoyed having him there on our wedding day, and he delivered a beautiful video, all for a very affordable price.

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Haley

Haley · Married on 02/02/2019

Treasured for years to come!

Tim and Jonathan at Storybook Weddings were awesome! I just got my video and highlight last night (one month after wedding) and i was in tears! The highlight reel and full video took me back to my wedding day, and i could not have been happier. I cried and laughed all in one video! I could not haved asked for anyone better to spend our day with!

Sent on 03/06/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 01/19/2019

Perfection

Tim and his team are nothing short of amazing. My family and friends are still raving about how perfectly our wedding was captured. We received the sneak peak the day after the wedding! We recently received the highlight reel and full video and I can’t even express how much we love it! He was able to capture every moment and help us relive the best day of our lives! Tim always answered my calls and texts and eased my anxiety in the days leading up to the wedding. You definitely get an incredible video for a steal of a price! We cannot be more happy with Storybook videos!

Sent on 04/07/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Grice · Married on 01/04/2019

Great Video, Amazing Videographer

First of all, Tim is the nicest person I have ever met. He made our wedding day so much better with just his amazing personality. He also captured the day beautifully. I could not be happier with the way the video turned out. If you are looking for someone who is kind, genuine, and talented, then I would go with Storybook Weddings.

Sent on 02/25/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Dorman · Married on 11/11/2018

Perfect!!!

Tim was amazing! From the start he was extremely accommodating! Every time we spoke leading up to the wedding he was always personable and friendly! He was by far the best vendor that I hired for my wedding. The day of he was very professional and managed to capture every meaningful moment throughout the entire experience! The end result was better than I imagined! He highlighted the special moments and even added to it by blending in pictures of my best friend that passed away during a dance in his honor. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Storybook weddings and Tim! I would highly recommend him to create the perfect videos for anyone’s special day!

Storybook Weddings 6
    Storybook Weddings 7
    Storybook Weddings 8
    Sent on 12/20/2018
  • Hailey

Hailey Overstreet · Married on 11/10/2018

Hailey Overstreet

I could not imagine my wedding day without Storybook Weddings. Tim is very kind, professional and works very hard to capture all of the important details and moments of your wedding day. After your wedding day, you have your memories to relive the best day of your life, but there is nothing better than having a breath taking video to look back on. Tim captures every special moment of your wedding day and beautifully fits them into a video that you will always have to cherish and to one day show your children. I am so grateful that Storybook Weddings could be apart of my wedding day!

Sent on 12/17/2018
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely wonderful!

When I started my wedding planning a year ago, I came across my friends highlight reel from her wedding that Tim did. I loved it and wanted the same. I emailed Tim with Storybook Weddings and he was very quick to respond and explain his packages.
    My husband wasn’t on board and thought that was an additional expense we could pass on.
    Tim worked with me and made a deal that I had to take up because he told me he did not want me to regret not having a videographer.
    The day of my wedding, he beat me to the wedding venue so he was ready to work as soon as I walked in. During the wedding ceremony, I never even noticed him. He worked wonderfully along side our photographer so that they both could get their shots and not interfere with one another.
    At the reception, it was the same, he was just a smiling face in the crowd. I cannot believe all of the great footage he got.
    We were married on a late Saturday night, and Monday we already had a sneak peek. How awesome is that??
    Today, we received our highlight reel and the full video. It only took 5 weeks. The look on my husbands face. He is so glad that we spent that little extra because there is no way pictures could capture all that his video did. We hear the voices, laughing, and I got to actually see things that I missed out on because we were so busy that night. I feel like I’m reliving my wedding night when I watch it.
    Hands down, my most treasured memory I will ever own. Brides, do not make the mistake of not booking a videographer. I promise, Tim will not disappoint you!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Grace Kling · Married on 10/26/2018

Wonderful Experience

Choosing Storybook Weddings was one of the best decisions that we made when we were trying to find a videographer. Tim was quick to respond to questions we had and he wanted us to feel as comfortable and have fun throughout the whole process. We chose to have Tim film our engagement session and when we saw the work he did we knew that our wedding video was going to look just as amazing. He took the time to get to know us and wanted us to have the best video. We trusted Tim to give us the best and that is what he did. Our video was able to capture all of the moments that we want to remember forever. we had many friends and family tell us how beautiful our video was and how good the quality was. Thank you Tim for all of your hard work, we are more than pleased with the videos you put together.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Kimberly · Married on 10/06/2018

Carmichael Wedding 10-06-2018

Storybook Weddings Videography did our wedding video on October 6th 2018 and it was perfect. The whole staff is very professional and helpful. The quality work you get for the price is unmatched. Tim was at my wedding and reception almost the entire time and really did a great job of getting all of the most important moments as well as the most funny. The turnaround time to receive my whole video and the highlight reel was about five weeks, which he said would be between four to six weeks. All in all I am very satisfied with this company and will be referring my friends with upcoming events to them. Thanks again Storybook Weddings, you made my best day ever a memory I will get to relive over and over again!

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Jessy

Jessy · Married on 07/21/2018

I cannot put into words how pleased I am with Storybook Weddings and their work. When I initially consulted with them I was so surprised by their affordable pricing and how accommodating they were, given the complexity of our wedding events and the distance they would have to travel. Jonathan paid great attention to all the important details and would quickly shuffle from event to event with ease all while coordinating with my photographer as though they had been working together for years. When choosing songs I was very indecisive and left it up to Tim to help. Not only did he pick the perfect songs that fit our story, but he coordinated the words perfectly with what was happening in the video. When I started planning my wedding, videography was not something I couldn't live without. It was something that I would want to do if there was money left over. I will now say without hesitation it was the best thing I spent money on throughout the whole process. The day flies by and there were so many things captured that I would have never remembered. Be sure to put Storybook Weddings at the top of your priority list when planning your big day. You will be so happy you did! Thank you Tim & Jonathan, for letting us be able to enjoy our special day for the rest of our lives!!!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Lauren · Married on 07/14/2018

Tim and his team were phenomenal. Our highlight video and our wedding day video came out GREAT. Tim worked with me and made time via email and over the phone from the beginning to make sure pricing and timing would work as my wedding day was LONG. Even with all the footage I got my videos back within a month of our wedding day. I would highly recommend Tim and his team! :)

Sent on 08/11/2018

Michelle · Married on 05/19/2018

I highly recommend all brides to have their wedding day on video. My husband and I thought about cutting out that expense but it was money well spent and I am sooooo glad we did it!
    Tim with Storybook Weddings was amazing to work with at our wedding! He has a great sense of humor and captured all the special moments throughout the day plugging in the perfect music at the right times. The highlight reel and wedding video he put together was amazing! You can just see and feel the love and happiness we felt that day! Brought tears to our eyes and made us feel like we relived our amazing day all over again. Look no further for your videographer.. Tim is the man to hire!
    Thank you Tim, for the amazing job you did capturing all you did that day!
    As you know.... We Had The Time of Our Lives..... LOL

Sent on 06/13/2018
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 04/14/2018

Tim at Storybook Wedding is top notch! Tim has professional crews creating special memories that will last a life time. Our wedding videos were so creative and breath taking, many compliments were made. Those who were not able to make it to the wedding felt like they were there with us on our wedding day. The mixture of video and drone footage was very tastefully mixed and provided different perspectives and overviews of our wedding day for all to enjoy. The crew was very helpful and attentive to any special requests we had for footage and asked for input for footage opportunities throughout the day. The bride appreciated the fact that while filming throughout the day they were present without being obtrusive to the goings on of the busy wedding day which allowed it to be personal yet private. The groom appreciated the attention to detail given and the spectacular drone footage. We are very happy with our finished product and highly recommend Storybook Weddings if you are looking for videography of your wedding day.

Storybook Weddings 9
    Sent on 06/05/2018

Brystal · Married on 04/07/2018

Tim was awesome! Unexpected situations occurred & Tim went above and beyond than what he should have! The video was amazing & I am so glad I have this video to look back on for years to come! My special day still brings tears to my eyes as I watch it over and over again! Outstanding work!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Megan · Married on 03/24/2018

Jonathan was amazing! He listened really well to our needs and wants. We are so impressed with not only there customer service but amazing quality videos!

Storybook Weddings 10
    Sent on 04/22/2018

Courtney · Married on 03/03/2018

Tim is wonderful to work with! He did our engagement video and now our wedding video! On such a stressful day he kept us laughing and distracted! Apart from that our wedding video turned out amazing! Absolutely perfect! I will cherish it forever!

Sent on 04/19/2018