Marry You I Do Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Sara
    Sara R. Getting married on 11/02/2021

Sandy is awesome!

We met with several officiants and I truly felt like Sandy just GOT us. We clicked really well and I am so glad she was there to officiate our marriage. We had a long engagement and even a postponement because of 2020 and she was there with us every step of the way, down to the last minute. She's so helpful when it comes to writing vows and writing the ceremony. I highly recommend her! Thank you Sandy for making our day truly meaningful.

Marry You I Do's reply:

and even through all the changes, you managed to smile! And I loved seeing your friend post the photo of her computer screen as y'all waved to your virtual guests! Such an amazing love story - and another chapter is just beginning!
  • Jasmine
    Jasmine L. Married on 10/20/2021

She Officiated our Wedding

Sandy made our wedding experience truly magical! She had many virtual meetings with us to learn more about us as a couple which really helped her to develop a personal ceremony for us. All of our guests had nothing but great words to say for her and we couldn't be happier. She even helped us with the marriage license and gave us tips for changing my name. We highly recommend her for your wedding!

Marry You I Do's reply:

You and Logan are sooooo perfect together! And yes - I will magically appear on your silver anniversary to ask if Logan allows handholding! Thank YOU for allowing me behind the curtain of your amazing love story!
    Dimitri Married on 07/03/2021

Beautiful Ceremony!

When planning for our wedding, we had reached out to friends who had gotten married within the last year on where to start. They recommended Sandy to us and said nothing but positive things. We reached out to her and had set up a video call. Within 5 minutes we knew she was the one for us. She was so down to earth and open to any ideas we had. She
    asked so many good questions about us and our story. She even offered to help us with our vows! She really helped both of us so much in keeping our vows a good length and on point. For the ceremony she had prepared, we honestly cannot praise Sandy enough for how well written it was. We cannot believe how perfect she got our story from just a single video call. We were both so blown away at how accurate it was. As a matter of fact, everyone at the wedding kept coming up to us after the ceremony and telling us how beautiful it was. They even thought that Sandy was a close personal friend of ours because of how good the speech she had prepared was! All we can say is that if you are looking for someone to marry you, look no further. Your wedding won't be the same without Sandy. Trust us!

Marry You I Do's reply:

Dimitri and Debashree, y’all are THE best! You both were so willing to open up your lives and stories! I just wish Deb’s family could have come in from India (stupid covid! ). Thank you for your kind words and for trusting me!
  • Danny
    Danny F. Married on 05/22/2021

Sandy was amazing!

Sandy had about and hour conversation with my wife and I, and was able to come up with service that Kim and I could not have been happier with. She was very easy to talk to, and not pushy at all.
    Ashley R. Married on 05/09/2021

Best decision ever!

I was lucky enough to have worked with Sandy at a few weddings before it came time to start planning my own. When we started wedding planning we knew Sandy was the person we wanted to perform our ceremony so we based our schedule around her availability! She took the time to get to know us, our story and our personality to create a ceremony that was ideal for our big day! It couldn't have been more perfect and I'm forever grateful for Sandy's help through the whole process!

Marry You I Do's reply:

Oh Ashley & Artie, you know you picked me because of my love for dogs! Your sweet hubby transformed your huge backyard into an incredible wedding venue for your families and friends to enjoy. You are one special couple (and still one of my fav photographers!)
    Desaria M. Married on 05/05/2021

Amazing Sandy is absolutely the BEST!!!!!!

Sandy is detailed surrounds your whole ceremony about wife husband and family. i had my videographer dip out on me last minute she was right there for me i had a new videographer in 24hrs. Sandy had all the steps helped getting our names changes. great character since of humor easy going feels very safe and trust worthy and so very much more. Thank you so much my day was amazing because of you!!!!

Marry You I Do's reply:

I love how the pop up thunderstorm cleared just as you walked into the new ceremony space. . . the sun glowed almost as much as you and JR. Thank you for allowing me to get into your relationship and beautiful family! ❤❤❤❤❤
    Haleigh L. Married on 05/02/2021

Sandy is just the best!

You will not regret choosing Sandy with Marry You I Do to officiate your ceremony! She was so kind and really took the time to get to know my husband and I. Her ceremony script was so personal to us and everyone really enjoyed it. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Marry You I Do's reply:

Yours was definitely a fairy tale! I only wish you had loosened your hair to shake it out, Rapunzel! *smile* I'm so excited to see that even 2 months into married life, you and Mike are still just being you! Love love y'all!
  • Monica
    Monica Married on 04/24/2021

Excellent Officiant

Sandy was a great officiant for our wedding. She was very helpful and responsive. She is sweet and we loved the ceremony script she provided us. Our wedding was perfect and she made the ceremony beautiful!! We definitely recommend her!

Marry You I Do's reply:

awww, thank you, Monica! You and Greg were SUCH a joy to work with! Keep giggling - it makes Greg (and everyone around you!) smile! Wishing you both many many decades of love - and giggles!
  • Sally
    Sally D. Married on 03/20/2021

Let Sandy tell your story!

Sandy Stringfellow was an amazing officiant! She spent an hour on the phone with us learning about how we met and what we love about each other. She then wrote our love story and shared it during our wedding ceremony. She also helped us writing our own personal vows! If you want a personalized wedding that shares your story with loved ones, I recommend you contact Sandy!

Marry You I Do's reply:

You are SUCH an inspiration (and not just to me!). I'm fine tuning MY list after seeing the love between you and Ronnie. I'm a believer - I CAN control my destiny! Thank you for allowing me "behind the curtain" and being so open with me about your stories.
  • Aimee
    Aimee K. Married on 12/26/2020

Sandy is fantastic!

Sandy is incredible and made our private ceremony so special, even though covid had another plan. We would recommend her to anyone! We plan to use her again for our vow renewal.

Marry You I Do's reply:

And I will be ready!!. . . Although your mom did decorate her backyard. . hopefully your brother and his family will be able to attend the next ceremony in person!
    Danielle Q. Married on 12/12/2020

Highly recommend!

Sandy was absolutely amazing! Made our day so so special! She’s very personable and welcoming. We felt like we knew her our entire lives. I highly recommend!!

Marry You I Do's reply:

Oh Danielle! You are so sweet - and it was so wonderful to meet precious little Everly in person! Thank you - and AJ - for allowing me to tell the first chapter of your love story!
    Jennie M. Married on 11/21/2020

Amazing!!!!!

Sandy is hands down the best officiant out there. She makes the process so easy and she CARES about each and every one of her couples. Sandy, thank you again for everything. Couldn’t have done it without you! :) xoxo

Marry You I Do's reply:

Jennie, you and Sierra are so awesome - - and your tribe of friends and family are the best! Your wedding is one of my very favorites!
  • Genay
    Genay C. Married on 11/20/2020

The Chesters!

Sandy is the most amazing person. Choosing her for me and my wife’s ceremony was the best decision for our special day. Not only was she efficient, she was attentive and gave the best suggestions that would bring our vision to life. She was only a phone call away and never once did we have to worry about anything after speaking with her. She made our ceremony easy and stress free. Thank you so much Sandy, again for EVERYTHING!

Marry You I Do's reply:

Y'all have such an amazing love story - and your families are super sweet! I'm excited that we live close enough to make lunch plans once COVID is controlled.
    Vanessa C. Married on 11/13/2020

Amazing job!!

Sandy did a wonderful job as our officiant! She spent time getting to know us and made the most beautiful ceremony tailored to us. I could not have asked for a better person to unify us.

Marry You I Do's reply:

You and Scott are soooo sweet! (and thanks for letting me take a plate of food home - not many think of that)
  • Jenn
    Jenn Married on 11/11/2020

Stellar service

We booked Sandy for our sort of last minute elopement and from start to finish, the process was seamless. She made time to get to know us which in turn made our vows very personable and meaningful. Sandy was respectful of our wishes and truly went above and beyond. She was always available and speaking to her was like speaking to an old friend. She delivered the best service amidst a tropical storm at an outdoor venue and I cannot thank her enough! She provided after wedding email follow-ups with helpful tips and even mailed us a cute little wedding keepsake. Go with Sandy, you will not be disappointed. Sandy, thank you for your heart of gold!

Marry You I Do's reply:

Jennifer, I sooo admire how strong you are! You did not blink about standing in the rain and wind! You & Michael obviously can stand together against the storms of the world.
    Ella G. Married on 11/07/2020

Love Sandy!

We first saw Sandy presiding over a friend’s ceremony and we quickly asked for her information knowing we would love to have her preside over ours. Our ceremony was perfect and personal. Sandy is a joy to work with :)

Marry You I Do's reply:

You were a joy! And absolutely gorgeous! I don't often work with people who express a desire for Atticus Finch to be incorporated into a ceremony - my kind of wedding!
    Christel A. Married on 10/18/2020

Just go with SANDY!!

Sandy was SUCH a stress reliever the day of the wedding. Everyone at my wedding told me she was the best officiant hands down that they had ever seen. She keeps it personable and memorable. She had us laughing and shedding some tears. Sandy helped with the whole process along the way with writing our own vows to what we would want to do during the ceremony. Thank you for making my ceremony perfect with memories that will last a lifetime!

Marry You I Do's reply:

It was such an honor and so fun to officiate for first responders! And your flowerguy was the absolute BEST! You and Ryan ROCK!!
    Brianna S. Married on 10/15/2020

The best officiant! ❤️

Sandy was absolutely the best to work with! She is very easy going and has everything planned perfectly. She helped us with any questions we had and was really sweet! We booked her during the pandemic, on a yacht and she made our ceremony a moment to remember. It was a light hearted ceremony that included everything about our relationship. It was an absolute pleasure working with her and I highly recommend!

Marry You I Do's reply:

Brianna, you two have SUCH a precious love story! And a StarShip Yacht during a pandemic - such a wonderful idea!!!
    Genesis E. Married on 09/26/2020

Simply Amazing

Sandy went above and beyond for my husband and I. We first met through a video call because of covid, and her energy was just awesome, we felt like we have known her for many years, she's so sweet and professional and she did everything we asked her.
    So happy we chose her as our wedding officiant our ceremony was beautiful and unique❤

Marry You I Do's reply:

The good part about the video meeting was that I got to "meet" the WHOLE family! Loved getting to know your love story - James is a keeper and he knows he's found the REAL Wonder Woman!!
    Tess T. Married on 09/05/2020

Wonderful Service

Sandy was referred to me by three different people and I was relieved to find someone so open to whatever we wanted. She had answers for all our questions and best of all helped me have peace of mind knowing she's been through it all before. I appreciated her flexibility as our wedding plans changed often and she was reassuring every step of the way. following her on social media you can see her versatility and warmth.

Marry You I Do's reply:

Oh Tess, your wedding and venue were perfect for you and Steve! I think YOUR flexibility and your friends made it so! Actually a better choice than the original venue. The two of you are so perfect for one another! Keep making those memories!
  • Candice
    Candice S. Married on 07/24/2020

Out of this world amazing

Sandy was amazing!! She took the time to get to know us. She made the day special for us and our family and friends. Absolutely loved her.

Marry You I Do's reply:

The two of you, oh my goodness! I still don't believe you've been together 15 years. . . .what a way to mark that special date with a wedding! . . . and sooo loved by sooooo many who came and walked and walked for a pop-up ceremony! What a joy it was to get to know you both and of course that young man - he's awesome!
  • Amanda
    Amanda M. Married on 05/29/2020

Best day ever

If I had to redo my day everyday I’d choose Sandy she goes above and beyond. She worked with us every step of the way. Even with COVID 19 in the most she worked with us on date changes and all. Hands down one of the best decisions was hiring Sandy, I knew after the first conversation with Sandy that I didn’t even need to stress my vows part. She had it covered. I’m glad Sandy was part of the handfasting my best friend and I as soulmates.

Marry You I Do's reply:

You chose the PERFECT location for your ceremony and the girls looked adorable. My favorite part were the personal words the two of you shared. Definitely my favorite Reiki ceremony!
  • Ayla
    Ayla A. Married on 05/16/2020

amazing officiant!

She is amazing, booked her during a pandemic and also within two weeks of the wedding ! She was very prepared even with short notice and captured our story perfectly ! A true pleasure to work with I highly recommend

Marry You I Do's reply:

You and Brian are so perfect - and so prepared to face all the joys and trials that life might bring. (and let me know if I can help in January!)
    Danielle Married on 05/02/2020

Making Dreams Come True

Sandy is such an easygoing lady to work with. Even in this pandemic when we had to postpone our BIG wedding with 80 people she helped our make our day complete. She was able to perform a private ceremony for my husband and I with our parents. As my mom said “she captured us perfectly in the vows, it was like she really knows you both”! And she did. Sean and I were not big on writing our own vows but felt every word she said and had us repeat. Thank you for bringing us together on our special day and helping us make it happen.

Marry You I Do's reply:

The two of you, sweet Missy, your parents, and alllllll your 30-some odd video guests. . . . I so have loved getting to know all of you! Your hearts, and grace in weird circumstances are inspiring. Thank you for trusting and honoring me.
    Hannah T. Married on 03/14/2020

Sandy is Amazing!

Sandy is amazing. She married us twice. Once when we decided to elope 2 months early, and then again at our wedding ceremony. She wrote vows specific for us and had everyone laughing. She was a joy to work with!

Marry You I Do's reply:

Oh Hannah! BOTH weddings were so special - and Antonio was equally nervous at the little one with just your parents present AND the big "fancy" one! I just wish the fur babies could have attended at least ONE of them!