Marry You I Do Reviews

Marry You I Do 6
Marry You I Do 7

Stephanie · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing! Great job!

Sandy is awesome at her job. The custom ceremony she wrote for my wedding was so sweet and endearing. It was everything I could imagine. She was very helpful with other things as well like the steps I need to take to change my name (which I didn’t know) so I am very thankful for that as well. My husband and I both can say we hired the best officiant and gained a friend.

• April

April Edwards · Married on 10/21/2018

Outstanding

Sandy is more than my wife and I could have possibly asked for. She made the process before and during the big day go very smoothly. I'd recommend her to all of my friends or family who get hitched in the future.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Marry You I Do's reply:

#teamApril!

Alexandrea · Married on 09/15/2018

Sandy was so great! She was truly everything I had hoped for in an officiant. Our ceremony wasn’t traditional by any means and she still KILLED it!! Our ceremony was fun, sweet and full of love! She was amazing to work with prior to the wedding and did not disappoint on our biggest day! We’re so grateful that we chose you, and that you chose us!!! Thank you SOOO much! So glad that we connected!

• Erika

Erika · Married on 08/06/2018

She went above and beyond!

Sandy was incredibly amazing! After talking to me and my husband on the phone she wrote a personal ceremony to us that made us tear. She guided us with our vows and went above and beyond with our needs.
    Our wedding was on the beach, and we all got wet during a typical Florida summer storm but Sandy still brought emotion and laughter during the ceremony. She is so sweet, trustworthy and helpful! We highly recommend her and we plan inviting her again to our vow renewal.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Marry You I Do's reply:

Erika (and Josh), thank you! . . . your theme of UP! was perfect for the two of you. . . .and if you forget to invite me I will probably crash your renewal!

Brandy · Married on 07/28/2018

We love Sandy! She was so easy to work with, very friendly, professional, very responsive, well I could go on... She got to know a little about us and wrote a custom script approved by us and helped us write our own vows along with it. Sandy also guided us with each step for our name change. She was the best and I'll refer her to everyone I know that needs an officiant.

Marry You I Do 8

Cierra · Married on 06/16/2018

Sandy is amazing! She gets to know you and your significant other so when it is the day of the wedding, it is not awkward. She is like family. Sandy is the best!

Marry You I Do 9

Sara · Married on 06/09/2018

Sandy is awesome! Quick responses and very helpful with setting up for our wedding ceremony!

Jordan · Married on 04/28/2018

Words can not express how amazing Sandy is! She goes above and beyond for her clients. Her experience and knowledge helped in some many different aspects of the wedding. I highly recommend her! Do not look anywhere else! She is the one for the job!

Amy · Married on 04/20/2018

She Is AMAZING!!!!!!!! Highly recommend her to any couple getting married!!!!!

Marry You I Do 10

Rhonda · Married on 04/14/2018

Did a fantastic job with our wedding and she fit us into her schedule at such late notice. Thanks so much Sandy :)

Ashley and Joy · Married on 04/14/2018

Sandy is such a sweetheart! She communicated well and promptly with us, never leaving us in the dark! From our very first meeting, she seemed the just “get” us and the dynamics of our relationship, which she eventually highlighted so so well when the big day came around. She was very well spoken and a complete natural during the ceremony, bringing enough humor to keep things light, but also communicated the serious nature of taking vows without the ceremony feeling dry. We got so many compliments on the ceremony, with multiple people commenting on how beautifully she united us. Thank you Sandy <3 you will forever hold a place near to our hearts.

Marry You I Do 11
    Marry You I Do 12

Debbie · Married on 04/14/2018

Sandy was absolutely fabulous. From our first meeting till after the I do's. Sandy kept me focused and promised she won't let me ugly cry. I cried hard. But no ugly cry. Thank you Sandy. She may have started out being our officiant but she became a friend. When the time comes to renew our vows Sandy will get a call for sure.

Stacey · Married on 03/31/2018

Sandy was a breath of fresh air to work with as our officiant!! We were planning our wedding from NC so we first “met” over FaceTime and it was smooth sailing the whole time! She got to know AJ and I and was able to work is personal touches like she had known us for years!! She was completely receptive to our recommendations to the draft she sent us and was such a blessing to have as our officiant. She joined us for the rehearsal the day before and helped get everyone in line and for the day of she had printed out each of our vows for us as well as the quotes we had family members reading. She stepped away at the end when she pronounced us FINALLY husband and wife and let our photographer capture our first kiss without her standing in the background. Something I would have never thought of but made that moment and picture so special. Thank you Sandy for taking the time to get to know us and our families and I hope we meet again later as friends!!

Marry You I Do 13
    Marry You I Do 14
    Marry You I Do 15

Jennifer · Married on 03/24/2018

If there was an option for 10 stars I would gladly give them to Sandy. She was an absolute God send. From the first meeting we knew she was our kind of people. Laid back, funny, and so helpful. She helped to orchestrate our whole perfect day! I would highly recommend her to ANYONE getting married! ! Love you, Sandy!!

Marry You I Do 16

janessa · Married on 03/17/2018

Word cannot express how wonderful Sandy is!!! She was so helpful throughout the whole process. Communication was so quick, clear, and easy with Sandy. She did a beautiful job writing customized wedding vows for my husband and I. She definitely goes the extra mile for her couples. It was a pleasure working with her and I most definitely reccomend her to everyone!!

Erin · Married on 03/10/2018

Sandy was a dream to work with! She did such an amazing job tailoring my ceremony for my husband and I. I received so many compliments about how beautiful and heartfelt it was! I would highly recommend Sandy to anyone looking for an officiant. She was so responsive and helped me every step of the way!

Taylor · Married on 02/18/2018

I couldn't have chosen anyone better to be our officiant! Thankfully we were able to find her last minute due to an emergency with our other officiant. She was very personable and I'd recommend her in a heart beat!

Marry You I Do 17
    Marry You I Do 18
    Marry You I Do 19
    Marry You I Do 20

Dawn · Married on 01/20/2018

In a word AMAZING.... So professional.... She created such a beautiful and personal script for our wedding that just fit us and our relationship perfectly. She was very accommodating, always on time, and such a pleasure to work with. Could not have asked for anyone better.

Amanda · Married on 01/13/2018

We were so happy to find this great lady . she so nice and made our day extra special even though she had a week notice . we will recommend her to anyone getting married ❤❤

Marry You I Do 21

Minnie · Married on 12/07/2017

From our first meeting up until we last hugged after the ceremony, it was nothing but smiles and a pleasure to work with Sandy. I totally recommend her!
    After the wedding, in the midst of all the chaos, I had lost a special marriage certificate that she had created for us, and when I contacted her about it, she immediately sent another one over with no problem- and through first class mail! It was like a piece of my heart was recovered. So relieved. No regrets whatsoever! Sandy, is so awesome!

Victoria · Married on 11/29/2017

Where do I begin! Sandy was so professional and friendly throughout the our process of getting married. She worked so well with the short amount of time we gave her. Truly a lovely woman. Wouldn’t want anyone else. So glad my wife came across Sandy!

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/18/2017

Sandy is amazing! She put together such a beautiful ceremony for us, with vows that were personalized to fit us perfectly as a couple! She is very professional, and has a wonderful personality and sense of humor- all qualities that help you to feel very at ease on your wedding day! I highly recommend Sandy to anyone looking for an officiant!

Normalis · Married on 11/11/2017

Sandy was definitely an awesome officiant. I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for a hard working, talented individual. She was very friendly, professional, understanding and loving. You can tell she knows what she is doing and shes great at her job. Even being an hour late to my wedding she stayed positive and stuck through all the crazy! She was able to incorporate something in the ceremony script that meant so much to us last-minute. 5 Stars and a thumbs up for her!!!

Danielle · Married on 11/03/2017

Sandy was so easy and fun to work with. She wrote several drafts until it was the exact way I wanted it. She was professional and truly has a passion for what she does, and it shows. She was timely and took a few minutes to talk with us before the ceremony. I loved working with her!

Marry You I Do 22

april · Married on 10/31/2017

she was super helpful with everything. she went out of her way to make sure things turned out great on our wedding day. and the checklist of things I needed to do for my name change saved me so much time! and she was always there to answer our random questions that we came up witg.

Marry You I Do 23