Marry You I Do Reviews

Marry You I Do 6
Marry You I Do 7
  • Carly

Carly Stickle · Married on 05/25/2019

Perfect, intimate, short notice wedding

We had 90 days to get married as I was on the K1 Visa, time was running out and no church out there would allow us to marry unless we were members, thankfully a church 5 minutes away from home allowed us to use the area providing we found an officiant! Luckily Sandy came to our rescue, at such a short notice I couldn't have asked for anyone better, I even teared on up the phone!! Thank you for allowing me to marry my sweetheart, best friend and soulmate, and thank you for being the one to do it, you brought the whole family smiles when you did our service and we're all so thankful! I would 100% recommend you to every one of my friends and family!

Sent on 07/14/2019
    Marry You I Do 8
    Marry You I Do 9

Marry You I Do's reply:

Carly, you and Aaron are totally made for one another. Soooo much love and I'm happy you found a way to have your UK family and friends witness your special day.
  • Kat

Kat Pearlstein · Married on 04/21/2019

Could not have chosen a better officiant!

Sandy was the first person that we hired when we started on our wedding planning, and we could not have been more pleased. She is SO friendly and kind and truly does an amazing job for the couples she works with. We met with her for lunch and got to know her, and instantly loved her. She took the time to get to know us personally, and wrote a BEAUTIFUL custom ceremony for us. She went above and beyond and helped me with recommendations, planning, and even listened to personal meltdowns. On the day of the wedding she even helped me set things up when I was running behind. We could not have pictured our day without her, and we feel so lucky to have had her with us and along the way. Everybody says she is the best, and it's for a reason!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Travis · Married on 03/02/2019

Yes Yes Yes!

I cannot tell you how many people came up to us after our ceremony to tell us how amazing Sandy was. She really took the time to get to know us and personalized our ceremony. She is also insanely fast to get back to you when ever you have questions (or need help writing your vows)!

Sent on 04/19/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 02/22/2019

Best Officiant!

We are so happy that we found Sandy! She’s so sweet and very helpful and was there at all hours of the day and night when I would frantically text/message/email her. From our initial meeting, she got to know us as a couple and wrote a ceremony that fit us perfectly, she listed our story, what we wanted from the ceremony and what we wanted to include in the ceremony and worked with us to make it perfect. She’s open to everything and love that she accepts all couples. The ceremony at the wedding was perfectly timed, perfectly spoken, and made me cry the entire time and everyone talked about how great she performed it during and after the wedding! I was worried about finding someone that would be in charge of the most important part of the wedding, the marriage ceremony, but I felt so comfortable with Sandy and trusted her all the way. I highly recommend her to future couples!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Marry You I Do's reply:

Oh, Olivia! I'm the one blessed that you found me! I loved getting to know the two of you - and your friends! Your wedding - including the tour boat! - was amazing! Thank YOU!

Denisse · Married on 01/26/2019

Wedding Offeciant

Working with Sandy was such a great pleasure. She made the wedding ceremony process flow so easily and we were so at ease with all everything. Sandy made the cermony to fit us as individuals and as a couple, it was honestly beautify written. I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of a personable, humorous wedding officiant.

Sent on 02/05/2019

Marry You I Do's reply:

Aww, thank you, Denisse! I loved getting to know the two of you - and your family! (And I totally love your dress! Gorgeous!)

Ryan Green · Married on 01/26/2019

A great experience!

We had an amazing time! All around! She was amazing to speak with at the beginning to all the way to the end. I plan on recommending her to others!

Sent on 02/09/2019

Marry You I Do's reply:

Ryan, love you and your gorgeous wife! So much fun talking to your friends and relatives and hearing stories about the two of you. Thank you for the honor of being your officiant. Wishing you both many decades of love and laughter.
  • Dana

Dana Angelo · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing officiant, personalized ceremony, great to work with!

Sandy is AMAZING at what she does! I am an officiant myself, so when we were choosing an officiant I was VERY particular about who we selected. Sandy was incredible! She is very responsive, really gets to know her couples and goes out of her way to make sure the ceremony is EXACTLY what you want. Our ceremony was so special, so personal, and something we will always remember! She is incredibly helpful about the logistics of planning the wedding and all that comes after the wedding (if you choose your change your name, she provides the what-to-do-now list for you). Having Sandy as our officiant was the best decision and we are so happy to have a friend in her now!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Marry You I Do's reply:

and soooo happy to have YOU as a friend now! I have loved getting to know -and work with - you and Nick and your creative family unity ritual!
  • Lilith

Lilith · Married on 12/19/2018

Excellent all around!

Sandy is so friendly and accommodating. She made our small ceremony so very special, and made absolute sure to listen to what both of us wanted. Working with Sandy made everything so much less stressful and she is just an absolute pleasure to work with and talk to!

Sent on 01/12/2019

Marry You I Do's reply:

Lilith & Martin, thank you. And if you need anything, please don't hesitate to call me! Wishing you decades of love and laughter

Sierra · Married on 12/17/2018

Feels like Family

Initially we planned on having a family member officiate our wedding, but due to unforeseen circumstances they were unable to wed us. Worry not, Sandy felt like family. She listened and addressed our concerns, excitement, and requests. She delicately wove our story and personality into traditional vows. Sandy made sure we felt prepared for our special day and our lifelong journey to follow. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Marry You I Do's reply:

Your families made ME feel like family, Sierra!
    I love being challenged when writing personal ceremonies - and your charge to me including our nation's Founding Fathers in your ceremony was indeed a daunting challenge! But I loved it! And it was so very much who the two of you are! Thank you!

Stephanie · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing! Great job!

Sandy is awesome at her job. The custom ceremony she wrote for my wedding was so sweet and endearing. It was everything I could imagine. She was very helpful with other things as well like the steps I need to take to change my name (which I didn’t know) so I am very thankful for that as well. My husband and I both can say we hired the best officiant and gained a friend.

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • April

April Edwards · Married on 10/21/2018

Outstanding

Sandy is more than my wife and I could have possibly asked for. She made the process before and during the big day go very smoothly. I'd recommend her to all of my friends or family who get hitched in the future.

Sent on 11/30/2018

#teamApril!

Alexandrea · Married on 09/15/2018

Sandy was so great! She was truly everything I had hoped for in an officiant. Our ceremony wasn’t traditional by any means and she still KILLED it!! Our ceremony was fun, sweet and full of love! She was amazing to work with prior to the wedding and did not disappoint on our biggest day! We’re so grateful that we chose you, and that you chose us!!! Thank you SOOO much! So glad that we connected!

Sent on 09/24/2018
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 08/06/2018

She went above and beyond!

Sandy was incredibly amazing! After talking to me and my husband on the phone she wrote a personal ceremony to us that made us tear. She guided us with our vows and went above and beyond with our needs.
    Our wedding was on the beach, and we all got wet during a typical Florida summer storm but Sandy still brought emotion and laughter during the ceremony. She is so sweet, trustworthy and helpful! We highly recommend her and we plan inviting her again to our vow renewal.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Marry You I Do's reply:

Erika (and Josh), thank you! . . . your theme of UP! was perfect for the two of you. . . .and if you forget to invite me I will probably crash your renewal!

Brandy · Married on 07/28/2018

We love Sandy! She was so easy to work with, very friendly, professional, very responsive, well I could go on... She got to know a little about us and wrote a custom script approved by us and helped us write our own vows along with it. Sandy also guided us with each step for our name change. She was the best and I'll refer her to everyone I know that needs an officiant.

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Marry You I Do 10

Cierra · Married on 06/16/2018

Sandy is amazing! She gets to know you and your significant other so when it is the day of the wedding, it is not awkward. She is like family. Sandy is the best!

Sent on 07/09/2018
    Marry You I Do 11

Sara · Married on 06/09/2018

Sandy is awesome! Quick responses and very helpful with setting up for our wedding ceremony!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Jordan · Married on 04/28/2018

Words can not express how amazing Sandy is! She goes above and beyond for her clients. Her experience and knowledge helped in some many different aspects of the wedding. I highly recommend her! Do not look anywhere else! She is the one for the job!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Amy · Married on 04/20/2018

She Is AMAZING!!!!!!!! Highly recommend her to any couple getting married!!!!!

Sent on 05/17/2018
    Marry You I Do 12

Rhonda · Married on 04/14/2018

Did a fantastic job with our wedding and she fit us into her schedule at such late notice. Thanks so much Sandy :)

Sent on 05/17/2018

Ashley and Joy · Married on 04/14/2018

Sandy is such a sweetheart! She communicated well and promptly with us, never leaving us in the dark! From our very first meeting, she seemed the just “get” us and the dynamics of our relationship, which she eventually highlighted so so well when the big day came around. She was very well spoken and a complete natural during the ceremony, bringing enough humor to keep things light, but also communicated the serious nature of taking vows without the ceremony feeling dry. We got so many compliments on the ceremony, with multiple people commenting on how beautifully she united us. Thank you Sandy <3 you will forever hold a place near to our hearts.

Sent on 05/21/2018
    Marry You I Do 13
    Marry You I Do 14

Debbie · Married on 04/14/2018

Sandy was absolutely fabulous. From our first meeting till after the I do's. Sandy kept me focused and promised she won't let me ugly cry. I cried hard. But no ugly cry. Thank you Sandy. She may have started out being our officiant but she became a friend. When the time comes to renew our vows Sandy will get a call for sure.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Stacey · Married on 03/31/2018

Sandy was a breath of fresh air to work with as our officiant!! We were planning our wedding from NC so we first “met” over FaceTime and it was smooth sailing the whole time! She got to know AJ and I and was able to work is personal touches like she had known us for years!! She was completely receptive to our recommendations to the draft she sent us and was such a blessing to have as our officiant. She joined us for the rehearsal the day before and helped get everyone in line and for the day of she had printed out each of our vows for us as well as the quotes we had family members reading. She stepped away at the end when she pronounced us FINALLY husband and wife and let our photographer capture our first kiss without her standing in the background. Something I would have never thought of but made that moment and picture so special. Thank you Sandy for taking the time to get to know us and our families and I hope we meet again later as friends!!

Sent on 04/22/2018
    Marry You I Do 15
    Marry You I Do 16
    Marry You I Do 17

Jennifer · Married on 03/24/2018

If there was an option for 10 stars I would gladly give them to Sandy. She was an absolute God send. From the first meeting we knew she was our kind of people. Laid back, funny, and so helpful. She helped to orchestrate our whole perfect day! I would highly recommend her to ANYONE getting married! ! Love you, Sandy!!

Sent on 03/29/2018
    Marry You I Do 18

janessa · Married on 03/17/2018

Word cannot express how wonderful Sandy is!!! She was so helpful throughout the whole process. Communication was so quick, clear, and easy with Sandy. She did a beautiful job writing customized wedding vows for my husband and I. She definitely goes the extra mile for her couples. It was a pleasure working with her and I most definitely reccomend her to everyone!!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Erin · Married on 03/10/2018

Sandy was a dream to work with! She did such an amazing job tailoring my ceremony for my husband and I. I received so many compliments about how beautiful and heartfelt it was! I would highly recommend Sandy to anyone looking for an officiant. She was so responsive and helped me every step of the way!

Sent on 03/29/2018