Marry You I Do Reviews

71 | Lakeland, FL

71 Reviews for Marry You I Do

• Candice

Candice M Swanbeck · Married on 07/24/2020

Out of this world amazing

Sandy was amazing!! She took the time to get to know us. She made the day special for us and our family and friends. Absolutely loved her.

Marry You I Do's reply:

The two of you, oh my goodness! I still don't believe you've been together 15 years. . . .what a way to mark that special date with a wedding! . . . and sooo loved by sooooo many who came and walked and walked for a pop-up ceremony! What a joy it was to get to know you both and of course that young man - he's awesome!
  • Amanda

Amanda McCumber · Married on 05/29/2020

Best day ever

If I had to redo my day everyday I’d choose Sandy she goes above and beyond. She worked with us every step of the way. Even with COVID 19 in the most she worked with us on date changes and all. Hands down one of the best decisions was hiring Sandy, I knew after the first conversation with Sandy that I didn’t even need to stress my vows part. She had it covered. I’m glad Sandy was part of the handfasting my best friend and I as soulmates.

Marry You I Do's reply:

You chose the PERFECT location for your ceremony and the girls looked adorable. My favorite part were the personal words the two of you shared. Definitely my favorite Reiki ceremony!
  • Ayla

Ayla Anderson · Married on 05/16/2020

amazing officiant!

She is amazing, booked her during a pandemic and also within two weeks of the wedding ! She was very prepared even with short notice and captured our story perfectly ! A true pleasure to work with I highly recommend

Sent on 07/31/2020

Marry You I Do's reply:

You and Brian are so perfect - and so prepared to face all the joys and trials that life might bring. (and let me know if I can help in January!)

Danielle · Married on 05/02/2020

Making Dreams Come True

Sandy is such an easygoing lady to work with. Even in this pandemic when we had to postpone our BIG wedding with 80 people she helped our make our day complete. She was able to perform a private ceremony for my husband and I with our parents. As my mom said “she captured us perfectly in the vows, it was like she really knows you both”! And she did. Sean and I were not big on writing our own vows but felt every word she said and had us repeat. Thank you for bringing us together on our special day and helping us make it happen.

Sent on 05/30/2020

Marry You I Do's reply:

The two of you, sweet Missy, your parents, and alllllll your 30-some odd video guests. . . . I so have loved getting to know all of you! Your hearts, and grace in weird circumstances are inspiring. Thank you for trusting and honoring me.

Kayla Getz · Married on 02/09/2020

Amazing officiant!!!

❤️ Let us just start by saying Sandy is amazing at what she does! She truly cares about each of her couples and takes the time to get to know you both as individuals & a couple. We found out about her through our venue & so glad we did! We booked her about a year before the wedding- after booking we met in person so she could get to know us better & our love story. She was there day or night when we had a question & was always quick to respond & answer our questions or help guide us. On our wedding day she printed out our vows on cute pieces of paper , so we weren’t memorizing or reading off our phones. (Thank you for that! Lol)
    If you are looking for an officiant who truly cares about each of her couples we 100% Recommend Sandy!!

Marry You I Do's reply:

and thank YOU for my favorite coffee mug! Definitely the sweetest and most thoughtful gift EVER. I can't see sunflowers without thinking of the two of you !
  • Kaylee

Kaylee · Married on 01/25/2020

A ceremony from our dreams!

Sandy married my husband and I this last Saturday and we honestly could not have asked for a better officiant! Sandy communicated throughly and often with us to ensure the ceremony was everything we wanted and as personal as she could make it! We heard from multiple guests that the ceremony she performed was the best they had heard and to us that meant the world, because we feel that Sandy really allowed our love and relationship to shine through in all that she did and said. I’m never getting married again, but if I were I’d use her again and again! 😂

Sent on 01/28/2020

Marry You I Do's reply:

Kaylee, thank you. You and Jacob are so much fun and your love just radiates over every one around you. (If only Willa had been present it would have been perfect! 😂😂)

Jessica Beasley · Married on 01/18/2020

LOVED Sandy! Kind and Professional

Sandy was an absolute pleasure to work with. Not only if she incredibly kind, thoughtful, and patient, but she carries herself with so much grace and poise! Sandy met with my husband and I for almost two hours leading up to our wedding day. She took the time to get to know us better as individuals and asked multiple questions about our relationship to learn more about how we met and what we love about each other. We knew right off the bat that we made the best decision in hiring Sandy to be our officiant. We received a beautifully written, custom ceremony just two weeks later. The entire ceremony felt personalized to us and our story, and it was very apparent that Sandy had listened to our requests, wants, and needs. I highly recommend Sandy as an officiant for any wedding. She was extremely professional, timely, and caring. Couldn’t have asked for anything more!

Sent on 02/12/2020

Marry You I Do's reply:

Jessica & Dylan, it was absolutely my honor and pleasure! . . . even if he didn't want me to tell the first words you said to him! Baaahahaaa! And your families - Omigosh! I want to be adopted and start spending holidays with them!
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 12/08/2019

Personalized Beautiful Ceremony.

Sandy went above and beyond for my now Husband and I. She continuously helped us with more than just our ceremony since I was the main planner for our wedding. Sandy had a great meeting with us to learn the details and make our ceremony more personalized. Every guest I have spoke to has complimented the ceremony speaking about how it was the perfect length and just ultimately beautiful. I will highly recommend Sandy to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Marry You I Do's reply:

Brittany I will always remember your fairy tale wedding under the "bridge". Your coordinator and I both want to adopt y'all!
  • Cenya

Cenya Moreno · Married on 11/30/2019

So helpful & responsive!

Anytime we messaged Sandy with any questions or concerns she emailed us so promptly and knowledgeably. She gathered personal information beforehand, allowed us to look at a rough draft of the ceremony, and made it personal and beautiful. Additionally, on the day of she was there early enough to calm any nerves and answer any and all questions.

Sent on 12/20/2019

Marry You I Do's reply:

Cenya, your venue was absolutely gorgeous! I loved that your family and friends went to such effort to make your day wonderful. You and Pablo are so sweet together!
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 11/30/2019

Sandy is amazing!

My husband and I were so grateful to have Sandy as our officiant for our wedding! She took the time to get to know us and our story. She is incredibly sweet and makes you feel like family. We got so many compliments on how beautiful the ceremony was and how special and personalized Sandy made it. She will keep in touch and help you in any way she can. If you haven't booked Sandy as your officiant yet, do it now!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Marry You I Do's reply:

Beautiful Anna, thank you! You and Will are so awesome together - and separately. Thank you for the honor of getting to know the two of you amd your families!

Caitlin · Married on 11/16/2019

Best Officiant!

We loved having Sandy as our officiant. We spoke to a few others but ultimately decided upon Sandy as we really seemed to click with her as well as the value of her services. We had multiple touch-points with her through out the process: in-person, phone, email. She was very responsive, wrote a few drafts of the ceremony, provided options, and listened to our feedback. She incorporated all the elements we wanted in our ceremony including an Irish hand-fastening which turned out beautifully. We are really happy we also included her at the rehearsal which was a great time to practice. She even takes care of filling the marriage license so we didn't have to worry about it and could enjoy our honeymoon!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Marry You I Do's reply:

You and Nick were such a dream to work with - and your wedding was magical. I'm so thankful y'all chose me.
  • Ericka

Ericka White · Married on 11/08/2019

She's the best in the biz!!

Sandy will forever hold a special place in our hearts. Hiring her as our wedding officiant was easily one of the best decisions we made throughout the wedding planning process. From the beginning she was sweet, responsive to any questions we had, informative, and EXCITED to share our love story. After the ceremony my husband and I got SO MANY compliments from our friends and family saying how much they loved Sandy and loved how she performed our ceremony with so many personal touches (btw, thank you for including Penny!! That made my dog mom heart soar!} Something that really touched me, was when one of my family members said she thought Sandy, myself, and my husband had all been friends for years prior to our wedding. Sandy puts so much love and pride into her work for her couples, and it truly shows. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you Sandy! we truly adore you!

Sent on 11/16/2019

Marry You I Do's reply:

And I adore the two of YOU! Your families are adorable. I'm loving the photos and updates of your honeymoon!!
  • Taylor

Taylor Fisher · Married on 11/02/2019

Absolutely awesome experience

Sandy is not only an awesome human but she really has perfected her craft. Sandy can customize anything you want and with ours she came up with such a fun and beautiful script that our whole audience was talking about it afterwards. This is something we will take with us for the rest of our lives and I am so glad that we chose Sandy. Thank You!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Marry You I Do's reply:

You and Chelsae are so precious! I've loved getting to know the two of you and your love! Thank you for trusting me with your ceremony!
  • Kathleen

Kathleen Asturias · Married on 10/11/2019

Best Day Ever

Sandy Stringfellow/ Marry You I Do was one of the best decision's we made for our 25th wedding anniversary vow renewal. From the start she meet with us prior to getting to know us better and incorporated US into our vows. Many of our guests commented they thought she knew us personally , she makes you feel like a friend is officiating your day. I can't say enough positive things about Sandy , she was the calm during the storm on the actual day when several things went going wrong with our venue. Her guidance during the ceremony put me at ease allowing me to refocus our special event.
    Best choice ever !!!!

Sent on 01/07/2020

Marry You I Do's reply:

Oh Kathy! Thank you! You two captured a large part of my heart. I usually get new love stories - just a preface to what lies ahead of them. But you gave me a story with meat, one that gives me hope, a story of love, sacrifice, tough times, and triumph. Thank you for allowing me into your lives and telling a bit of your story. You made a difference. Wishing you another 25 years of love and laughter.
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Taidi · Married on 09/29/2019

Sandy is the best!

Our venue referred Sandy to us. She is the only officiant that responded to us quickly. We met with her once before our wedding and she wrote a beautiful script for us. She asked us tons of questions to get an idea about what kind of ceremony we wanted (religious, fun, short, romantic, etc.) and included special details about our love story that even some of our guests didn't know. The ceremony is really what the whole day is about, and it you want it to be perfect- choose Marry You I Do.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Marry You I Do's reply:

You and Vince are such a perfect couple! It was definitely my honor to tell your love story and start off what I know will be an extraordinary lifetime of love - and laughter!
  • Carly

Carly Stickle · Married on 05/25/2019

Perfect, intimate, short notice wedding

We had 90 days to get married as I was on the K1 Visa, time was running out and no church out there would allow us to marry unless we were members, thankfully a church 5 minutes away from home allowed us to use the area providing we found an officiant! Luckily Sandy came to our rescue, at such a short notice I couldn't have asked for anyone better, I even teared on up the phone!! Thank you for allowing me to marry my sweetheart, best friend and soulmate, and thank you for being the one to do it, you brought the whole family smiles when you did our service and we're all so thankful! I would 100% recommend you to every one of my friends and family!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Marry You I Do's reply:

Carly, you and Aaron are totally made for one another. Soooo much love and I'm happy you found a way to have your UK family and friends witness your special day.
  • Kat

Kat Pearlstein · Married on 04/21/2019

Could not have chosen a better officiant!

Sandy was the first person that we hired when we started on our wedding planning, and we could not have been more pleased. She is SO friendly and kind and truly does an amazing job for the couples she works with. We met with her for lunch and got to know her, and instantly loved her. She took the time to get to know us personally, and wrote a BEAUTIFUL custom ceremony for us. She went above and beyond and helped me with recommendations, planning, and even listened to personal meltdowns. On the day of the wedding she even helped me set things up when I was running behind. We could not have pictured our day without her, and we feel so lucky to have had her with us and along the way. Everybody says she is the best, and it's for a reason!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Travis · Married on 03/02/2019

Yes Yes Yes!

I cannot tell you how many people came up to us after our ceremony to tell us how amazing Sandy was. She really took the time to get to know us and personalized our ceremony. She is also insanely fast to get back to you when ever you have questions (or need help writing your vows)!

Sent on 04/19/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 02/22/2019

Best Officiant!

We are so happy that we found Sandy! She’s so sweet and very helpful and was there at all hours of the day and night when I would frantically text/message/email her. From our initial meeting, she got to know us as a couple and wrote a ceremony that fit us perfectly, she listed our story, what we wanted from the ceremony and what we wanted to include in the ceremony and worked with us to make it perfect. She’s open to everything and love that she accepts all couples. The ceremony at the wedding was perfectly timed, perfectly spoken, and made me cry the entire time and everyone talked about how great she performed it during and after the wedding! I was worried about finding someone that would be in charge of the most important part of the wedding, the marriage ceremony, but I felt so comfortable with Sandy and trusted her all the way. I highly recommend her to future couples!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Marry You I Do's reply:

Oh, Olivia! I'm the one blessed that you found me! I loved getting to know the two of you - and your friends! Your wedding - including the tour boat! - was amazing! Thank YOU!

Denisse · Married on 01/26/2019

Wedding Offeciant

Working with Sandy was such a great pleasure. She made the wedding ceremony process flow so easily and we were so at ease with all everything. Sandy made the cermony to fit us as individuals and as a couple, it was honestly beautify written. I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of a personable, humorous wedding officiant.

Sent on 02/05/2019

Marry You I Do's reply:

Aww, thank you, Denisse! I loved getting to know the two of you - and your family! (And I totally love your dress! Gorgeous!)

Ryan Green · Married on 01/26/2019

A great experience!

We had an amazing time! All around! She was amazing to speak with at the beginning to all the way to the end. I plan on recommending her to others!

Sent on 02/09/2019

Marry You I Do's reply:

Ryan, love you and your gorgeous wife! So much fun talking to your friends and relatives and hearing stories about the two of you. Thank you for the honor of being your officiant. Wishing you both many decades of love and laughter.
  • Dana

Dana Angelo · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing officiant, personalized ceremony, great to work with!

Sandy is AMAZING at what she does! I am an officiant myself, so when we were choosing an officiant I was VERY particular about who we selected. Sandy was incredible! She is very responsive, really gets to know her couples and goes out of her way to make sure the ceremony is EXACTLY what you want. Our ceremony was so special, so personal, and something we will always remember! She is incredibly helpful about the logistics of planning the wedding and all that comes after the wedding (if you choose your change your name, she provides the what-to-do-now list for you). Having Sandy as our officiant was the best decision and we are so happy to have a friend in her now!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Marry You I Do's reply:

and soooo happy to have YOU as a friend now! I have loved getting to know -and work with - you and Nick and your creative family unity ritual!
  • Lilith

Lilith · Married on 12/19/2018

Excellent all around!

Sandy is so friendly and accommodating. She made our small ceremony so very special, and made absolute sure to listen to what both of us wanted. Working with Sandy made everything so much less stressful and she is just an absolute pleasure to work with and talk to!

Sent on 01/12/2019

Marry You I Do's reply:

Lilith & Martin, thank you. And if you need anything, please don't hesitate to call me! Wishing you decades of love and laughter

Sierra · Married on 12/17/2018

Feels like Family

Initially we planned on having a family member officiate our wedding, but due to unforeseen circumstances they were unable to wed us. Worry not, Sandy felt like family. She listened and addressed our concerns, excitement, and requests. She delicately wove our story and personality into traditional vows. Sandy made sure we felt prepared for our special day and our lifelong journey to follow. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Marry You I Do's reply:

Your families made ME feel like family, Sierra!
    I love being challenged when writing personal ceremonies - and your charge to me including our nation's Founding Fathers in your ceremony was indeed a daunting challenge! But I loved it! And it was so very much who the two of you are! Thank you!

Stephanie · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing! Great job!

Sandy is awesome at her job. The custom ceremony she wrote for my wedding was so sweet and endearing. It was everything I could imagine. She was very helpful with other things as well like the steps I need to take to change my name (which I didn’t know) so I am very thankful for that as well. My husband and I both can say we hired the best officiant and gained a friend.

Sent on 11/29/2018