Weddings and Wellness

Tampa, Florida View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

I have a passion for helping couples have a special wedding day. All couples bring their own personalities and creative ideas to make their wedding distinctively their own. The wedding ceremony is more than a rigid formality. I want you to have an incredible ceremony to look back on. Let’s treat your guests to a passionate and inspiring journey of your authentic love story with the perfect balance of tenderness and whimsy. You and your fiancé can relive a romantic time capsule of your journey towards this day. We’ll laugh, cheer and even allow ourselves the freedom to shed some tears. There is peace of mind when working with someone fully invested in your day and who wants the very best for you. Someone who will help create the space that will take away the nerves and allow you and your best friend the freedom to be you. Let’s be humans having a genuine human experience!

Weddings and Wellness has experience working with the top-rated wedding vendors in the area, and I am more than happy to provide guidance that extends beyond your ceremony. By trusting us with your day, you are going to get The Amazing Ceremony of your dreams, and much much more. What if you had someone in your corner, just a phone call away to help you get the most out of this journey? What if I told you we could work together to find the best ways to mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually enjoy this experience? We all deserve a passionate and meaningful marriage and life. Let me help you take control of this chapter to live each day with joy and fulfillment and allow yourself to be your best version. It takes some practice, passion, and courage to have that desire. If you're reading this, I believe you have it in you, so let's work together to bring it out.

Relationship Booster

I believe all couples should go through some coaching whether it be before or after their wedding. The current statistics is about 50 percent of marriages will fail. But fear not, you are the brave ones, the romantics , you deserve a passionate and meaningful marriage. Living each day with joy and fulfillment takes some practice and when you grow together you will transform into the people you are destined to be.It doesn't matter if you have been together for two months or ten years. I can help you with tips and tricks to have a deeper relationship as well as determine behaviors you may want to change. Couples can get there in many different ways and I would like to help you on that journey.

Bride/Groom Anxiety Reliever

This package was created to help couples to manage the stress and anxiety of the wedding process. It gives you a chance to check in and get some perspective. When your worries are taking over, I can help you find solutions. We can brainstorm ways to deal with friends and family who are creating problems, help your wedding party to take on some of the work, and we can help you to find ways to melt away the excess stresses to find your center. Communication and healthy boundaries enable you to always feel in control of your special day and your relationships. Your mental, emotional, physical and spiritual health are a priority if you want to get the most out of your wedding day. Together, we identify what’s causing the most stress and come up with tailored solutions to help you deal with it. Topics include:

• Tools for dealing with wedding anxiety

• Couple's tune-up ( "check-in" on their relationship)

• Solving specific wedding-related problems

• Check in with your spiritual center

• Giving you the communication tools you need to speak effectively with family, friends, and vendors

• Prioritizing what’s most important to you in the planning process and coming up with a plan to put your priorities first

• Coaching with your partner, family members, or wedding party to resolve conflict and help everyone get on the same page

• Health and fitness goals to give you that special breathtaking glow for your wedding day.

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

FL
MD

What languages do you speak?

English

Marisela Getting married on 03/19/2027
    We could have not picked a better Officient for our wedding! Scott has been amazing since day 1. He is very responsive, and the best ever. He will not let you down and works with you to put the best wedding ceremony ever. We are very pleased with his work and dedication to us..definitely recommend Scott for your wedding officiant.
  • Evan
    Evan H. Getting married on 10/01/2022

A+-mazing Officiant

Scott was an amazing, thoughtful, professional officiant and a breath of fresh air for our wedding. He took initiative to make sure that we had the absolute best day possible on our wedding day. Everything from our initial contact to the day of was entirely perfect. We cannot recommend Scott enough to anyone who is thinking about getting married. 10/10

Weddings and Wellness's reply:

Thank you so much Evan. I feel very blessed that I can use my experience and expertise to help my couples have a very speical day. I wish the two of you all the happiness in the world.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Sweet Lighting Photography Sweet Lighting Photography Wedding Photographers

Scott is one of the best officiants I have worked with. He is professional and organized. Scott makes the wedding ceremonies go smoothly and stress-free. I highly recommend him.

4947 Cypress Trace Dr Tampa, Florida, 33624
Location of (Weddings and Wellness)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding