RJ's Catering Reviews

5 Reviews for RJ's Catering

• Nicole

Nicole Nichols · Married on 08/11/2019

Highly recommended!

Amazing. Food was delicious, the owners are so friendly and helpful.. helped make the day smooth and stress free!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Allison · Married on 09/29/2018

Randy and Laura went above and beyond my expectations for catering. I always felt like a priority in their busy schedules, and my guests completely feel in love with the amazing food they served. Even their staff that worked behind the scenes carried on Randy's and Laura's warm hearted personality. They worked our small space efficiently, and did so without disrupting our reception. I look forward to throwing some kind of event again so I can work with Randy and Laura again.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Absolutely amazing, great quality food! Flexible, affordable, and professional. RJ's Catering knows how to plan for party size; you won't have to worry about having enough food. Able to create your own menu and they have all the utensils needed. Wonderful staff that helps to create a good party flow. Perfect catering choice!

Sent on 11/27/2015

Sam · Married on 09/20/2014

Randy does a phenomenal job with the food! He makes sure that you never run out and we even had leftovers the next day. They are very helpful and flexible in meeting when they are not out on a job. Everyone at my wedding raved about the food. There were so many options we could have for a reasonable price. Definitely the best caterer in the area!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Ashley · Married on 09/19/2014

RJ and his crew were absolutely wonderful for catering our wedding. The food was amazing and the staff was so incredibly helpful and friendly! I make sure to suggest him to anyone looking for catering.

Sent on 11/29/2015