Rev. Dov Treiman Reviews

Rev. Dov Treiman 2
Rev. Dov Treiman 3
  • I

Ignacio · Married on 05/04/2018

My partner and I received from Dov the marvelous marriage assistance and religious act with which we reaffirm the union of our lives. The charisma and the special loving treatment in his ceremony, made this service a spiritual accompaniment that we can never forget. Thanks again Dov!

Sent on 09/13/2018
    Rev. Dov Treiman 4
  • F

Franco · Married on 05/04/2018

Fue una experiencia maravillosa, muy especial, un momento único. Realmente se esmeran en la ceremonia y en todos los detalles para que sea muy bonita. También es un momento muy espiritual y cercano a Dios con las palabras de Dov. La boda fue en español y fue en un español perfecto. Muy recomendado!!!!!

Sent on 09/15/2018
    Rev. Dov Treiman 5

Mitch · Married on 10/15/2016

What can I say but awesome! Dov worked with us to tailor a great service. We were able to work in our own vows and have a ceremony that was memorable. I would highly recommend him as an officiant.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Lynn · Married on 06/13/2011

We had such an amazing day thanks to Rev. Dov Treiman! He made us feel at ease throughout the entire process and listened to both of our needs and wants for the day to make it our own. I highly recommend him to anyone wanting thier day to be truly special.

Sent on 09/09/2018