Celebrations By Celeste

428 East Scott Avenue, Suite 104, Knoxville, TN 37917 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Celebrations By Celeste

Celebrations by Celeste is a wedding officiant located in Knoxville, Tennessee. Rev. Celeste Anne Schroeder is an interfaith, non-denominational minister who is licensed to officiate weddings. She would be honored to help couples create a unique, heartfelt ceremony that both couples and guests will enjoy.

Celebrations by Celeste will officiate handfasting, commitment, interfaith, non-religious, and single religion ceremonies, vow renewals, and elopements. Celeste promises to provide couples with a customized ceremony experience with respect to their personal traditions and beliefs. Her weddings are affordable and perfect for couples who want something simple yet special.

Melriktea
Bride and groom
Melriktea

28 Reviews for Celebrations By Celeste

Lindsay · Married on 07/30/2017

There is no way that I could have found a more perfect person than Celeste to marry my husband and I. When I first started looking around for an officiant, I had absolutely no clue how to select someone to fill the shoes of such a important role in our day. I read so many wonderful reviews online before finally sending her an email requesting more information. She promptly responded and we set up our first meeting. Our meeting went so much better than I could have ever expected. I quickly learned that Celeste is one of those people that you meet for the very first time but somehow feel that you've known forever. She has a very sweet spirit & calming voice that people are naturally drawn to. She had many wonderful ideas on how to make our ceremony extra special and unique. We especially loved how she helped with giving beautiful suggestions on how to include my step daughter into my vows. Our ceremony was perfect for us! She captured the entire room during the ceremony which brought many tears of happiness to all. Since the wedding, many friends and family members have reached out to me over how lovely of a job that Celeste did and we couldn't agree any more! <3 Thank you Celeste for being such a Blessing to our little family

Love,

Lindsay

Sent on 08/03/2017

Brianna · Married on 04/28/2017

My husband and I love Celeste!! We received numerous compliments from our family and friends of how beautiful the ceremony was - all thanks to Celeste!! Right from the planning stages to the ceremony, Celeste was extremely professional, prompt, detailed and caring! We are very thankful and blessed for the opportunity we had to work with Celeste - she truly went above and beyond to ensure our wedding ceremony was magical! We highly recommend her services!

Sent on 05/06/2017

Celebrations By Celeste FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 350.00

• A Perfect Day!
    A Perfect Day! Wedding Planners

I highly recommend Celeste as a wedding officiant. She's very professional, well spoken and a pleasant addition to the wedding day.

• 428 East Scott Avenue, Suite 104 Knoxville, TN, 37917 See on map