Great Gorgeous Celebrations

Great Gorgeous Celebrations

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Great Gorgeous Celebrations

Your life is filled with great gorgeous moments. Let's celebrate!

What better reason do we have to celebrate than LOVE?
You know you want to spend the rest of your lives together, and you want your friends and family to celebrate with you. You also know you would like a wedding experience that reflects you and your partner, that honors your guests, and that EVERYONE will remember.

You are unique and genuine, & so is your Love for each other. We will meet (in person or via skype) multiple times so that I can get a better understanding of you as a couple, of what is important in your relationship, and what you want in a wedding ceremony.

You want an avant garde ceremony, but your family is more, um, traditional. This is the fun of helping to create your own ceremony. You have the option of honoring or reframing family, cultural, spiritual, and religious traditions, while creating new ones of your own. We will talk about how to strike that delicate balance and still keep Grandma happy.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Syracuse, New York City, Long Island, Albany + 2 Additional Regions

14 Reviews for Great Gorgeous Celebrations

Non-religious (1)
Licensed (1)
Agnostic (1)

She was very good and paid attention to detail to give us the perfect ceremony. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Bob, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Angelina was absolutely perfect for our wedding. Not only did she ask us the perfect questions to truly get to know us during our first meeting, she had the most unique suggestions to make our ceremony memorable. She completely got our "vibe" and I had several wedding guests comment on how great she was and ask where I found her. Could not recommend her more!!!

Profile Picture Kelli, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Agnostic, Licensed, Non-religious

Angelina met with us months ago, when we were getting started with our wedding process. She sat for as long as we needed to get a feel for our true relationship, the ups and the downs, and truly listened. The ceremony she wrote was an organic reflection of us as a couple. It was authentic and beautiful and I couldn't be happier with her performance and her work. She kept us laughing and crying all at once for all the right and wonderful reasons and she engaged the audience which kept them on their toes. Her background in performance and poetry really gave the guests at our wedding engaged and smiling, as well as us. Angelina also went out of her way to talk me through a few things on the phone which was incredibly helpful to me on a personal level. This woman has such a big heart and pours it into her work and I cannot appreciate her more for it. She made my then fiance comfortable and supported him while he prepared the ceremony site and I treasure this because it was so hard for me not to be there. Angelina, thank you for making our day even more special!

Profile Picture Rachelle, 5/20/17, 1 Review

Ceremony Rehearsals Pricing
Starting Price
$75.00
Pre-Marital Counseling Pricing
Starting Price (Per Session)
$75.00