2 Broadway Terrace, Apt 23, New York, NY 10040 Map · Phone number

About Dear Ceremony

Congratulations on your upcoming ceremony!

My name is Benjamin Marlan and I am a legally ordained Officiant, registered in 2001 by the City of New York to officiate ceremonies throughout the United States. I have been officiating traditional same-faith, interfaith, same sex, intercultural, interdenominational, interracial and civil ceremonies for 18 years..

Couples referred to me are in the hands of an experienced professional who truly cares about their happiness and satisfaction, and quality of their experience. With a relaxed and genuine approach we will create the ceremony that is unique only to you.

My goal is to deliver a personalized ceremony with as much customized features and writing as each couple prefers.

Each ceremony is written from the heart, delivered with eloquence and sincerity. I officiate Weddings for couples of all Lifestyles, Beliefs & Backgrounds, Anniversaries, Second and Third Marriages, Renewal of Vows, Baby Blessings and funeral services.

I support the legalization of marriage for all couples.

Whether your ceremony contains spiritual tones, religious or non-religious backgrounds, the warmth and genuine feeling will communicate with everyone present. All ceremonies I perform will have deep elements of love and romance, filled with personal touches that relate to your lives as a couple.

I would love to talk with you about your wedding plans and work together to create the perfect ceremony, and be a part of your perfect wedding day.

Benjamin

Dear Ceremony 5
Dear Ceremony 6
Dear Ceremony 7

Elizabeth · Married on 06/30/2018

We absolutely adore Benjamin! He was amazing from the very start. We knew as soon as we met him that he was the one. He is a very sweet man and we would hire him again in a heartbeat. I was a worried bride and Benjamin was there and very responsive to all my emails and calls. He also took the time to walk me through the ceremony many times over the phone. I am glad we decided to have him at the rehearsal the night before. He knew exactly what he was doing and lifted so much weight off our shoulders. We had many compliments on how amazing our officiant was. His voice is so soft and calm which makes the ceremony that more beautiful! We couldn't have found a better officiant for our big day. I highly recommend him to anyone.

Dear Ceremony 8
    Dear Ceremony 9
    Dear Ceremony 10
    Dear Ceremony 11
    Dear Ceremony 12
    Dear Ceremony 13

Cassandra · Married on 06/23/2018

Benjamin was amazing since the first day we talked to him. We "met" him the first time over video chat since we lived 10+ hours away. Benjamin was always very responsive and wrote the most beautiful ceremony. We cannot talk him enough for being part of our magical day!

Dear Ceremony 14

Dear Ceremony FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal, Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jainism, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoist
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY

• 2 Broadway Terrace, Apt 23 New York, NY 10040 See on map