Megan Barber Ceremonies

Ithaca, NY View map

$895 Typical Price

Megan Barber is a Wedding Officiant and Life-Cycle Celebrant who loves working with one-of-a-kind couples to create meaningful, personalized ceremonies. Each ceremony reflects your stories, your values, your relationship and community. Megan is located in Ithaca, New York, and serves the Finger Lakes Region and Central New York.

Megan Barber Ceremonies believes that your ceremony should be a celebration of your story, which she accomplishes by guiding you through in-depth conversations and questionnaires to design a unique and meaningful ceremony that makes your heart sing.

Megan specializes in interfaith and intercultural weddings, and offers a variety of wedding ceremony packages for a range of budgets and needs. Megan is well-practiced in all wedding types including civil union, non-religious, and interfaith. In addition to English, Megan can lead ceremonies in Spanish.

Megan welcomes the opportunity to get to know you and your partner and design a ceremony that is just right for you.

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$895

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$595

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$175

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$75

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union

What services do you provide?

Premarital Counseling
Bilingual

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

MA
NY

What languages do you speak?

English
Spanish
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Alana
    Alana Married on 10/01/2022

Megan is amazing!!

I absolutely cannot recommend hiring Megan enough! My husband and I were lucky enough to see her officiate another wedding ahead of ours, and both immediately wanted to book her after the ceremony. We booked her for the most customized level of service, and she crafted a ceremony that was very personalized to us based on a questionnaire we filled out. Megan was extremely responsive and supportive throughout the whole process. We heard from several guests after the fact that our ceremony was so 'us'!

Megan Barber Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you, Alana! I loved getting to know the two of you and being your officiant. It was a glorious day - thanks for including me! Wishing you both so much goodness.
    Justine B. Married on 09/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Elopement ceremony outside on a Monday evening

Megan was kind, flexible and professional! She has a very gentle and relaxed presence, qualities you want on such a big day! She was supportive of our vision for our ceremony and offered us guided options for writing our own vows.

Megan Barber Ceremonies's reply:

Thanks so much, Justine. I loved your vision so much, and it was an honor and joy to help bring it to life. Big hugs to you both!
    Rowan A. Married on 07/02/2022

The Perfect Ceremony

6 months later, and I'm still hearing from friends and family about how special, unique, and heartfelt our wedding ceremony was. Megan took our disjointed ideas and made a ceremony that was absolutely beautiful and so fitting for my wife and I. Megan was very timely, and reached out to us at several points before the wedding to make sure everything was in order. I was so relaxed on the day of the wedding, and I knew there was nothing to be worried about. I was able to trust Megan and simply be present and enjoy the day.

Megan Barber Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much, Rowan. I loved being a part of your wedding - so special for two violinists! Wishing you both so much goodness
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Shear Xtreme Salon Shear Xtreme Salon Wedding Hair & Makeup

Absolutely wonderful officiant. Highly recommend Megan and her beautiful smile, amazing personality and joy doing what she loves shines through on your wedding day.

All Events Realized All Events Realized Wedding Planners

Many people don't think they need a "Megan Barber" in their life when it comes to such a celebratory event as a wedding, but using her talent will make the actual "ceremony" what it should be. Something that is meaningful that celebrates YOU. She makes this act of getting married truly memorable. I totally believe in what she does and how she approaches the task at hand. I totally believe in her work. What she accomplishes at the ceremony is more valuable than anything you put into the reception!!

Slaterville Rd Ithaca, NY, 14850
4133202975
Location of (Megan Barber Ceremonies)

Other vendors in Syracuse for your wedding