About Reverend Camille DeLise

Romantic Unique Weddings in Venice, Florida and Long Beach, NY

For the last twenty five years of my life, I have spiritually influenced many individuals to look inside and see how differently the human heart beats when it finds its mate.    I will create a place of ease and grace while you look into the eyes of your beloved and say your vows.   I am an Interfaith Minister/Wedding Officiant ordained at the Riverside Church in New York City in 2009 and have officiated weddings on the East Coast of the USA and in Canada.

When you select me to officiate, we begin a dialog that will evolve over weeks or months leading up to your wedding.  I will encourage you to share stories and I will ask you to delve deep into your hearts to reveal why you picked your mate.   You will receive so much more than just an officiant to legitimize your union.   Not only will I prepare a unique, personalized marriage ceremony, which includes advising you in regards to elements of the ceremony such as readings, songs, rituals and traditions. Thru a special formula, I will guide you in preparing your very own personal vows of commitment.   This is the time for you to rejoice in your love.   It’s your day!

By the time your very special day arrives, you and everyone who witnesses your wedding ceremony will see a reflection of the true light of who you are, as individuals and as a couple, and what your marriage vows mean to you.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Single Religion (1)
Non-religious (1)
Catholic (1)
No Denomination (1)

Camille did such an amazing job. We got married in Saratoga and I was nervous about choosing an officiant who we wouldn't meet until the week of our wedding. But we communicated through FaceTime, emails, and phone calls. I really feel like she understood us as a couple and independently. She really cared about making our ceremony personal and it really did explain who we were as a couple.

A few weeks before the wedding, she sent us the wedding draft that she was going to read at the wedding. I read it out loud to my now husband. While reading it, I had to stop a few times because I was crying so hard. She worded it so perfectly that I couldn't believe she was able to sum up our relationship. I am so happy we chose her.

Then, we were trying to find a way to do something extra with our wedding besides the sand, or tying the ropes, but we knew that wasn't us. Camille suggested getting a "mystery box", which was a wine box that we'd place letter in and now open until our 1 year anniversary. We'd open the bottle of wine and open the letters and read them to each other on our 1st wedding anniversary.

Profile Picture Mallory, 5/27/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Rehearsal, Single Religion

Rev C is amazing. She takes so much time to get to know you and your significant other...it's like family is officiating. She wants personal details, personal experiences between the two of you so that your ceremony is special and full of love. I can't say enough about the professionalism and passion that Rev C has for her weddings! 100% recommend if you want an amazing and personal wedding ceremony experience.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Taylor, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Catholic, No Denomination, Customized Vows

Reverend Camille DeLise Pricing

1 ENDORSEMENT

Events

Venice, Florida , FL 34292   See On Map
516-431-2148 (phone)
Reverend Camille DeLise is a wedding Minister from Venice, Florida. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Venice, Florida, Long Beach, New York, and Sarasota, Florida. Reverend Camille DeLise is a professional wedding Officiant that has been part of the Tampa wedding industry for six years. We specialize in Writing personalized weddings..