56 Reviews for Reverend Camille DeLise

Non-religious (1)
Catholic (1)
No Denomination (1)
54 Reverend Camille DeLise Reviews

Camille did such an amazing job. We got married in Saratoga and I was nervous about choosing an officiant who we wouldn't meet until the week of our wedding. But we communicated through FaceTime, emails, and phone calls. I really feel like she understood us as a couple and independently. She really cared about making our ceremony personal and it really did explain who we were as a couple.

A few weeks before the wedding, she sent us the wedding draft that she was going to read at the wedding. I read it out loud to my now husband. While reading it, I had to stop a few times because I was crying so hard. She worded it so perfectly that I couldn't believe she was able to sum up our relationship. I am so happy we chose her.

Then, we were trying to find a way to do something extra with our wedding besides the sand, or tying the ropes, but we knew that wasn't us. Camille suggested getting a "mystery box", which was a wine box that we'd place letter in and now open until our 1 year anniversary. We'd open the bottle of wine and open the letters and read them to each other on our 1st wedding anniversary.

Profile Picture Mallory, 5/27/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Rehearsal, Single Religion

Rev C is amazing. She takes so much time to get to know you and your significant other...it's like family is officiating. She wants personal details, personal experiences between the two of you so that your ceremony is special and full of love. I can't say enough about the professionalism and passion that Rev C has for her weddings! 100% recommend if you want an amazing and personal wedding ceremony experience.

Profile Picture Taylor, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Catholic, No Denomination, Customized Vows

Rev C was absolutely amazing!!!! She made our day very special and we will never forget it. I am very thankful we chose such an amazing person to officiate our ceremony!

Profile Picture Tim, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Camille was absolutely wonderful. She created the most beautiful ceremony that was perfect. It was as though she had known me and and my husband years rather than the few months we spent skyping and emailing back and forth. The ceremony was heartfelt and funny and hit all the right notes. I cannot recommend Reverend Camille enough. She was thoughtful, professional and created a truly beautiful and personal ceremony.

Profile Picture Kristen, 2/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Camille created a personalized wedding ceremony the we will cherish for a lifetime!

My wife and I booked Reverend Camille after reviewing her website detailing her individualized approach to creating the perfect wedding ceremony for each couple.

Her thorough approach began with two individual Skype conversations (one with myself and one with my wife) reviewing important moments in our relationship, views on marriage, family dynamics, and preferences for the ceremony. We also completed a combined questionnaire and two individual questionnaires (again, one for me and one for my wife) detailing our relationship history and thoughts on marriage. Reverend Camille used all this information to create a personalized ceremony that we absolutely loved. The ceremony was warm, intimate, funny at the right times, and fit our style/relationship perfectly.

In an email to us, Reverend Camille stated her goal is to help others share their love through personalized ceremonies that represent the uniqueness of each couple and the love they have found with each other.

We have no reservations in providing Reverend Camille with an outstanding 5 star review. A+, 100%, The Best! We could not have been more happy with our ceremony and we consider Reverend Camille a standout choice for our entire wedding.

Profile Picture James, 2/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Every penny well spent. Camille was great, couldn't of found someone better!

Profile Picture Benjamin, 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Camille went above and beyond to make our wedding a personal, intimate and meaningful experience. She genuinely cares about getting to know you as a couple. Thank you, Camille!

Profile Picture Lana , 12/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Camille put a wonderful wedding ceremony together for us and her husband took fantastic pictures. They are a great pair to include in your wedding planning.

Profile Picture LA and Jeff, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Camille is amazing at what she does. She got to know my husband and I and it reflected in our ceremony. She and her husband are an awesome couple and truly made us feel like we were special on that day. She even included our animals in the ceremony which was really important to us! Best choice we could have made!

Profile Picture User6069616, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. C was great! She really helped us write our vows and talked me through them when I was convinced they were terrible. She also was very good at improvising when the maid of honor forgot the groom's ring during the ceremony. My husband and I also did a very different unity ritual, a unity sandwich, which she was very accepting of. My main goal was to have someone officiate our wedding that was not judgemental of how unique my husband and I are and she embraced it. Definitely reccomend!

Profile Picture Camille, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Camille was amazing! She really made our ceremony unique and match our tastes as my husband and I are spiritual people that love nature, but are not tied to any specific religion. She guided us through the planning process and kept us up to date as to where we are and what we needed to do and when which was extremely helpful. We loved how Camille took the time to get to know us both individually and collectively... which ultimately led to her crafting our perfect ceremony! In addition to going above and beyond herself, she even so graciously had her husband help us manage our dogs last minute who were a part of the ceremony. Camille is such a warm, loving and down to earth person, and we cannot thank her enough for all of her help. She truly is the best!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/31/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Camille DeLise met all of our expectations. She provided us with a beautiful ceremony and helped us along the way. We are very greatful to have her as our officiant.

Profile Picture Rica, 8/23/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Camille was very flexible and helped us create a ceremony that reflected who we are as a couple. She was a great guide and helped us really think through all aspects of the ceremony and what we wanted to share with our friends and family on our big day. We really enjoyed having her as our officiant and appreciated how she helped everything run smoothly!

Profile Picture User4181058, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Camille was very sweet and had lots if great ideas to get the ball rolling in he planning process!

Profile Picture Jodie, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I can't say enough about Camille and how she made our day even more special...She made it sooo personal:-) We are beyond happy with her services and would highly recommend her to anyone needing her services. Thank You Camille!!

Profile Picture Todd & Marie, 4/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

From start to finish, Reverend Camille was outstanding!
Our ceremony was truly unique and special.
Personalized services, attention to detail and a vested interest in our special day.......just to name a few!
We are blessed to have met Rev. Camille along our journey, and will always be grateful for her guidance, warmth and love.
Lorraine & Lori

Profile Picture Lorraine, 10/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Incredible service! Made our day very special.....

Profile Picture Lori, 10/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Reverend Camille was amazing! She even made a special trip to South Carolina so that she could meet us before our wedding in NY. I think I called maybe three officiants and as soon as I spoke with Camille I just had to have her. It was like talking to a friend that I have known for years. She was amazingly beautiful with the ceremony she had developed for us. It was so personal, full of love and unique in every way. I remember her reading the final draft to us and I couldn't hold back the tears. She truly understood how we feel about each other and was able to put into words that we will cherish forever. Everything about this women was perfect! We couldn't have found a better person to marry us. We are so greatful for her uniqueness, professionalism, and creativity. I with out a doubt recommend Reverend Camille DeLise!

Profile Picture User1661034, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Camille did a great job writing our ceremony. It was beautiful, we couldnt have asked for more.

Profile Picture Alicia, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Camille is the best! My now husband and I knew that we wanted a very non-traditional, unique wedding ceremony and Camille fit the bill! She will meet with you (schedule is super flexible) and go over your relationship to get a good personal feel of your love to incorporate into the ceremony. She was there to help write vows and offer advice at any time. The day went off beautifully (other than the heat) and I received so many compliments on the ceremony. You will not be disappointed. Thank you Camille!

Profile Picture User3353172, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I can't say enough about Camille, she did such a great job with the ceremony but it was much more than that. She made everything very personal and fun. I would highly recommend her as an officiant and if we ever renew our vows I'll be giving her a call :)

Profile Picture Bryan, 8/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Camille is an amazing person! She really allowed us to think about who we are as a couple and brought us back to a lot of great memories . Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful . Very personal , But professional as well. We are so happy that she has become a part of our lives and truly does make a difference in this world!!! We would recommend her to anyone !

Profile Picture Lorrie, 8/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Takes the time to get to know you and make it more personal while being professional. Makes for a memorable experience.

Profile Picture stanley, 8/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Camille DeLise did a beautiful ceremony for my husband and I. It was personal and heartfelt and it was our dream come true. Rev. DeLise took our personal touches and stories and paired it so wonderfully with the kind of traditional touches to compliment our modern life and reflected it in our ceremony. We will remember it forever. As the bride, I was very pleased with the whole process. It helped me remember fond fine details of my husband's and I relationship and opened a welcomed door to our future defining what our marriage means to us. Thank you Reverend DeLise.
Much Love,