Rev. Arlene Goldman Reviews

171 | Pacific Palisades, CA

171 Reviews for Rev. Arlene Goldman

• Joeliz

Joeliz Collazo-Perez · Married on 11/25/2018

Simply amazing, detailed, professional, caring, etc!

Reverend Arlene,
    We want to thank you for absolutely everything. Thank you for such a beautiful and meaningful ceremony. Everyone was telling us about how lovely you spoke and about the flow of all your lovely words. It truly was the most important part for Arthur and I and you made it all the more meaningful. Thank you for all the attention to detail. Thank you thank you thank you!!
    Warm regards,
    Mr. & Mrs. Juan Perez

• Kristen

Kristen Chandler Powers · Married on 11/16/2018

Best Reverend in South Florida!

Arlene was amazing! She was professional, sweet, and very helpful. She made the process so easy and personalized our wedding to us by directing us but letting it be ours. I forgot to bring my vows to the wedding and she had a beautiful printed version of both of ours. She even asked what she should wear which I thought was so sweet. She is a beautiful woman, inside and out, and made our day the best it could be!

Ej Kurowski · Married on 11/10/2018

A perfect wedding ceremony!

“Rev. Arlene Goldman is just like her picture, very welcoming and upbeat.
    She is professional and accommodating to the couple's wishes.
    She made the wedding ceremony very unique for the bride and groom.”

• Natalie

Natalie · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfection!!

Thank you so much to you and Rev Paul for everything!! It was such a beautifully written and performed ceremony❤❤ You are both so awesome!

ashley · Married on 05/05/2018

Such a wonderful officiant! Prompt, sweet and very professional.

Danielle · Married on 05/04/2018

She was amazing ! She provided me with all the answers that I wanted to ask but never needed to because she was already sending me the information . Spoke very softly and clearly , really takes the time to know you and make a rough draft that you will truely love ! I suggest using her 100%, you will not be upset with the decision

Toni · Married on 12/29/2017

Rev. Arlene was awesome! She took the time to get to know my now Husband and I and made sure our ceremony was customized exactly to our liking. She made it as painless as possible.

Donna · Married on 12/17/2017

It was a wonderful ceremony! Thank you for doing such an amazing job putting our ceremony together! It couldn't have been more perfect! We really appreciate all your efforts to make our ceremony personalized and special! And many thanks to Rev Paul for doing a wonderful job orchestrating it all on our wedding day! It was so beautiful! Thank you so much!

• Toni

Toni · Married on 11/25/2017

Thank you Arlene!! You are so kind?? It was a beautiful ceremony...i thank you whole heartedly.

Michalyn · Married on 11/11/2017

Reverend Arlene took our stories and words and masterfully composed a beautiful ceremony. She helped us share our love with our families and friends. We had multiple people tell us how amazing the ceremony was and how there wasn’t a dry eye in the crowd.

Stephanie · Married on 09/22/2017

Arlene was exactly what we wanted for our wedding! She made our wedding very personal and is a very kind and easy person to work with. We are glad she was able to be a part of our big day and would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a beautiful ceremony.

SP · Married on 07/15/2017

The ceremony is a very important part of a wedding so our expectations were high and Rev. Arlene & Rev. Paul were able to exceed it. They were simply easy and fun to work with from the first day my husband and I met them. Rev. Arlene put together a beautiful reading and Rev. Paul conducted it with such sincerity and love. I highly recommend them and their services.

Karlye · Married on 06/10/2017

We originally booked Arlene for our wedding ceremony within her area of business. After we changed our location outside of Los Angeles county, she made an effort to work with us and travel to our new location. She charged a reasonable travel fee and was great on the day of. All of our guests complimented her. We couldn't be happier with our choice.

Laura · Married on 06/03/2017

The bride had a very rough morning on her wedding day, with a bit of pink eye, and thinking that she would not look good in her pictures and almost wanting to cancel the wedding. When Rev Arlene Goldman arrived, she spoke to the young couple in the makeup room, telling the bride that this was ‘not a day to be upset’ but a ‘day of love’ (and many other things like that). Her voice, her words and her mannerisms were just what the doctor ordered!! Not to mention her Service... it was just Beeeeeeeautiful. I would certainly recommend her!

Caroline · Married on 06/03/2017

Arlene was fantastic! The morning before the wedding was hectic and stressful and Arlene helped keep everyone calm. Arlene's ceremony exceeded expectations and was incredibly thoughtful and special.

Laurent · Married on 05/05/2017

Rev. Arlene Goldman was THE BEST. After months of being ok and wanting to say "I DO", we actually planned everything less than a week before THE date. I contacted Rev. Arlene when she was actually travelling, she answered very kindly and we organized everything over a lot of emails as she was away. She was arriving the same morning we did married! We had the best spiritual ceremony, she was right on what we whished. A beautiful soul, do not hesitate to contact her with any doubt or question. G&L

Hennely · Married on 04/22/2017

Rev. Arlene was an absolute gem of a find! Her patience with us as we scrambled to handle other wedding pieces, along with her willingness to help us every step of the way, was just beyond! Our first meeting was online since we were in a different state at the time - she even downloaded a new app that we were using for video chat so that we could make the meeting happen. From that meeting we knew she would be the perfect officiant to marry us. Then we asked to meet in person and of course she agreed. In that meeting she really highlighted the importance of that day, the meaning behind it all, and really got to know us and our story. We filled out a couple questionnaires on our own time that dug deeper into how we met and the love between us, and and she incorporated all of those memories into our wedding! When we were a little lost in to how to even write vows, she provided tons of examples! Also, just hours before the wedding when I realized I didn't have my vows printed out, I called her and she showed up with my vows on sheets of paper in a way that would be easy for me to read! Talk about someone who is seriously by your side every step of the way! The wedding was absolutely magnificent! Our guests are still gushing about how they've never been to a more beautiful, romantic and love-filled ceremony. They said the energy was incredible, like out of a fairytale, and that they were all tearing up with how beautiful it was. Rev Arlene, you made this day a day we will never forget. Thank you for your graceful words and your huge heart. You will forever live in ours :)

Donald · Married on 04/01/2017

Rev. Arlene is a true professional in every way !!! She did everything she said and more!!!! She made our day so special!!!! Thank you so much and I recommend her highly!!!

Alexandra · Married on 03/18/2017

Just wanted to say thank you for writing such a beautiful ceremony. We got tons of compliments and everyone wanted to know who married us so of course we referred you! Paul did such a wonderful job, we couldn't be more happy!

Jenn · Married on 02/17/2017

She is amazing! We did the personalized reading and we absolutely loved it!

Everything was beautiful as I expected, her service was affordable customize to our needs. I wanted to thank her for everything a million times. We appreciate her compassionate attitude, her warmness and her professionalism :)

Rev. Arlene Goldman was fantastic to work with. Leading up to the wedding, Arlene was quick to answer any questions that I had and was very helpful in guiding us through the process. She sent many examples of vow readings and ceremony traditions, and surveyed us to get a feel for our relationship and the type of ceremony we envisioned. She created a beautiful ceremony script and even was nice enough to further customize it with some additional personal touches that I wanted to add. She was incredibly sweet, kind, and very professional. We received so many compliments about Arlene and how personal, loving, and beautiful our ceremony was. We can not thank Arlene enough for creating the perfect start to our amazing day!

Sherida · Married on 10/29/2016

O my it's so much I can say about Arlene! Arlene was the best and how she help us by providing the greatest ceremony a Bride and groom could of dream of! Arlene was talked about by all my guest on how she did our ceremony and that she was so professional and they genuinely felt like she was our Pastor from our church because seem to know Marquese and I so well?? I recommend Arlene to everyone who is looking for an officiant. Thanks Arlene from Mr. & Mrs. Marquese and Sherida Milan

Layla · Married on 08/25/2016

Do not hesitate, she was so helpful and accommodating front start to finish. She is such an engaging person and the ceremony she provided was so intimate and personal, exactly what we had hoped for.