On WeddingWire since 2017

Meet Rabbi Heather Miller, the spiritual leader behind Keeping It Sacred, where the magic of wedding officiation comes alive in Southern California. Rabbi Miller brings a profound sense of honor to the pivotal moments in your life, pouring boundless care and devotion into the orchestration of your special day. She understands that love stories are as unique as the couples themselves and takes pride in empowering each pair by sculpting the ceremony to mirror their one-of-a-kind connection.

Whether you imagine a formal or informal, long and lavish or short and sweet celebration, with a warm, inviting ambiance, rich traditions, full participation, or streamlined simplicity – Rabbi Miller is here to craft your dream ceremony. Your wedding day will be more than just a ceremony; it will be an authentic reflection of your love story. The ceremonies she designs typically span around 30 minutes, allowing time for those personal touches that transform your day into a truly inclusive and unforgettable experience. To ensure you embark on this new chapter with a strong foundation, Rabbi Miller offers up to five premarital spiritual counseling sessions on topics such as faith, family, medical decision making, and nurturing your relationship from within. All consultations take place via Zoom, making it convenient to connect with Rabbi Miller. Reach out today to begin a conversation to vision this transformational day together.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal
Premarital Counseling

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

CA

100% Recommended by couples

Diana
Diana Y. Sent on 10/14/2020
5 out of 5 rating

Couldn't have asked for a better Rabbi

We had a small but beautiful pandemic wedding by the sea. Rabbi Heather Miller was our officiant and we were so lucky to have found her. Not only did she work with us to plan our wedding on super short notice, but she welcomed us as an interracial, interfaith couple with open arms.

Our conversations with Rabbi Miller prior to the wedding made us feel seen, heard, and confident about our big day. I was pleasantly surprised how deep and enlightening the conversations were, even over video chat.

Our wedding day was pretty stress-free, especially since we rehearsed the ceremony prior to our big day with Rabbi Miller. We discussed the meaning and relevance of what we wanted to include, and Rabbi Miller explained everything clearly, the symbolism and meaning of different customs and rituals, what all our options were to customize our ceremony, etc. For our guests who attended on Zoom, it was comforting to know they could be a part of our big day while still staying safe and relaxed at home and having a Rabbi that is so tech savvy really helps in these times.

When the pandemic is over, we plan to have a huge party with lots of food and guests. But our small, mostly virtual ceremony still felt sacred and very special in large part because of the guidance of Rabbi Heather Miller. We have since attended her high holidays services and know she will be a part of many of our major life milestones in the years to come.
Taylor
Taylor C. Sent on 11/16/2023

Ceremony of my dreams!

When my husband and I first got engaged, we weren't sure who our officiant would be. Possibly a friend or a family member. However, my husband insisted on following my faith's tradition in having a Rabbi officiate. I was hesitant as I don't have the best relationship with the temple in which I grew up with but Rabbi Heather Miller of Keeping It Sacred has literally restored my faith and interest in my Jewish upbringing. She has been the most attentive, understanding and jovial Rabbi I have come across and I was excited to have her "be in control" of our wedding. We did have an interfaith ceremony however, the Jewish influence was very much present for my side and was also very demure for my husband's Catholic family. Our Pre-Marital conversations were some of the best therapy I have ever had including with my own therapist. She's an officiant who truly gets to know you, your relationship and your family dynamics. Her progressiveness is what helped me accept a "religious" based ceremony as palatable. It was beyond palatable. It was the ceremony of my dreams and I can't stop thinking about how incredible it was. Thank you so much Rabbi Miller!
Gabe
Gabe F. Sent on 11/26/2023

An incredible, personalized ceremony

We have never attended a wedding where all anyone can talk about afterwards was the ceremony…until Rabbi Miller officiated ours. Rabbi Miller met with us five times over several months to not only help us craft a unique ceremony, but also get to know us and encourage us to get to know one another. She fostered a space where we could connect honestly and deeply, strengthening our relationship to each other, as well as to her. As an inter-faith couple, she was extremely considerate of our belief systems and ensuring that everyone in attendance would feel grounded and connected. The results was a stellar ceremony that felt hand-crafted to our relationship and had our guests in tears (the happy kind). Beyond that, Rabbi Miller has welcomed us into her community of which we look forward to remaining a part.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding