51 Reviews for Put A Ring On It Weddings

No Denomination (3)
Licensed (2)
Single Religion (1)
Counseling (1)

Everything went perfectly! We aren’t a religious couple and she made the whole ceremony feel like there was nothing missing. Loved every minute!!I would recommend absolutely!!!

Profile Picture Jesse, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Put a ring on it is excellent! She made our ceremony perfect! We received complements from our guests. Great service, good price.

Profile Picture Linda, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Civil Union, Non-religious

She was amazing so kind and fun and pernonable

Profile Picture Brad, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I couldnt have asked for a better ceremony. Thank you so much!
Darrin and Felicia

Profile Picture Darrin, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Christi officiated our wedding in Green River Golf last June. She was very professional and accommodating. If you text or email her, she makes sure to respond right away. We had a very long ceremony which included the veil, arrhae, candle, and cord. She customized our ceremony to reflect our beliefs. Rev Christi worked on the ceremony with us and it was absolutely beautiful.

We had our dream wedding thanks to all our vendors and to Rev Christi. She arrived early during our wedding rehearsal and arrived one hour early on the day of the wedding. She had a very calm and soothing voice. After the wedding, Rev Christi had to wait a little bit to have our marriage license signed by the witnesses. She did not rush us at all and waited very patiently. She made sure all our needs were met.

She is a genuine individual and we were blessed to have been married by her. I highly recommend Rev Christi and Put A Ring On It Weddings. Our guests gave us compliments about our officiant and our cinematographer vendor even contacted us after the wedding just to get Rev Christi's contact number as they wanted to refer her to their clients. Definitely job well done!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Book Christi! Her pricing is great, very affordable in comparison to others we looked into. She was very accomodating in making our wedding script tailored to us, also got back to me with any questions or ideas I had quickly and she made the ceremony run smoothly . We're glad we chose to go through her and you will be too !

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Christi is the best! She was on time! Gave me all the info I needed and answered all my questions. She made me feel comfortable at the wedding. She said a lot of nice things and loving! She gave my now husband a pat on the back when he saw me walking down the aisle she saw that he was nervous and he liked that she was there for him made him feel less nervous. She's just the best! Totally recommend her.

Profile Picture Michelle , 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We knew that we wanted to hire Rev. Christi after our first phone interview. She was very kind and a pleasure to work with throughout the planning. The message during the ceremony was perfect length, sweet, and Rev. Christi was willing to personalize our ceremony in any way that we asked. Thank you Rev. Christi for making our day special.

Profile Picture Adriana, 4/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Christi was amazing!!!!! I would recommend her to everyone.

Profile Picture Rhianna, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Christi and Rev. Irene were both greatly appreciated for the service they provide for us.. even though I only communicate with them thru email they were both very patient and very responsive in all my request..

Rev. Irene was awesome she was very professional and a big plus was very patient to wait for us as we she arrived first and wait for us patiently in our wedding venue.. she speaks so calm and so clear.. you can can feel serenity and sincerity in all the words that she say..

Our wedding wouldn't be complete and as solemn as it was without there participation..

Thank you and please continue to help, inspire and be part of new beggings for other couples to in the future..

Profile Picture Christine, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ohmygoodness- Christi is AMAZING! She was responsive and flexible when planning our ceremony. She provided the script more than a month in advance and let us personalize and change the script as many times as we wanted. She helped us feel comfortable and talked us through every single aspect of our ceremony. I asked a lot of questions and she answered all of them and helped ease my mind. We also got premarital counseling from her before hand. She listened to what we wanted and made sure she provided it. She is also available to skype which made things so much easier when wanting to talk about or plan without having to meet. The day of our wedding, she showed up early and was available for questions. The connection we felt to her was obvious in our ceremony. I could not have asked for a better experience. I highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture Hilary, 3/25/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Single Religion

Thank you so much Christine!!! Everything turned out great we didn't give you a lot or work with and
You put together a beautiful ceremony!! Thanks again!!

Profile Picture Tanya, 1/13/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Christi was awesome and did a great job on our ceremony!

Profile Picture Alexis, 12/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Chris was so nice!! She definitely did my ceremony amazing .

Profile Picture Grecia, 11/11/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Civil Union

Rev Christi was awesome! She respected our wishes and was very helpful. We incorporated a sand ceremony and created a perfect ceremony for us. Thanks Rev!

Profile Picture P, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The best day of my life was made possible because of Put A Ring On It. Christy Wyckoff was supportive and made everything run smoothly. I recommend this to anyone who wants their special day to be perfect!

Profile Picture Ana, 8/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Christi officiated our wedding in San Clemente last Friday, and she did a job that is completely worth raving about. The sound of her voice and the way she conducted the entire ceremony was so incredible -- smooth, soothing, and so easy and pleasant to listen to. We received so many compliments on her general aura and how she respected every religion/culture in her talk. Her transitions between our bridesmaid singing a solo, the two readings we had our other bridesmaid and groomsman do, and our own personal vows was smooth and so natural. There wasn't even a hint of awkwardness in any of it. We also were told that people loved her crazy hair, haha, as it had a personality of its own and added a flair to our ceremony (frankly, most people tend to think of most wedding officiants as boring or plain; Christi is everything BUT!).

Christi was quick to respond to our initial original inquiry, gave an extremely affordable price compared to other officiants we had interviewed, and was constantly checking in with us during the planning process and giving so many options when we would only ask for one or two. She was always helpful with suggestions when we were unsure and was attentive throughout the whole process. Really, from the time we first made contact, we knew that she was special and someone we could trust with delivering what we wanted for our ceremony, which we wanted to customize as much as possible and make our own to reflect our own personalities and inject our own humor into. She succeeded in doing that and more, and we're honored just to write this review for her. She's amazing and you would not regret booking her for your wedding!

Profile Picture Yvonne, 3/25/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, No Denomination

Christi was amazing! She was sweet, professional, informative, and knew how to handle my husbands and my different personalities. Once she got to know us on a more personal level, she would joke with us and that just made us that much more comfortable with her. She spoke clearly during our ceremony and there was never a moment during our vows where we had to say "what?" or have her repeat something. We always knew what to do and that helped us stay calm. Christi was just a fun person to be around, and we would recommend her to anyone!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 2/27/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Christi was absolutely amazing and was very accommodating.

Profile Picture Edith, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Christie was a great addition to our wedding. Provided us with customized wedding vows. Was always following up with communication.. Great price and great attitude!! Thanks again,

Profile Picture Jeff, 10/9/15, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious

Rev. Christi Wyckoff is awesome! We had our wedding a couple weeks ago at the Mission Inn and the ceremony was beautiful! We couldn't ask for more! Everything Rev. Christi Wyckoff said was spot on and wonderful! My husband andI are so happy! Thank you! ♡ :-)

Profile Picture Tricia, 9/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Christi Wyckoff, was THE BEST. The outline that she put together according to what things we wanted to incorporate, was perfect!!!!! My wife and I were late to our own weddings. But Rev. Wyckoff was more that patient and helpful in such a stressful time. We forgot our Unity Candles and the flowers for my Mother's Rose giving. But nonetheless she improvised and it was like we never even made the mistake of leaving them behind. We even have a photo that was taken with her in it displayed in our home. Definitely A+ Service!!!!!!

Profile Picture ANGELA, 7/24/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Civil Union

Kind and wonderful to work with.

Profile Picture Susan, 6/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Christi Wyckoff is excellent!! She married us just a few of weeks ago in Lytle Creek, and we are thrilled to have had the opportunity to work with such a fantastic officiant. Christi is very professional, well-priced, incredibly responsive, and full of wonderful ideas and suggestions when it comes to planning your ceremony. Everything flowed seamlessly, and we were very pleased with the way it all came together. She did a sand ceremony for us and added small comedic touches that really made the ceremony ours. Our friends and family felt the whole ceremony was so personable and they really felt the love. Christi was amazing in making our day so wonderful I can't thank you enough, your the best. If you want an officiant that's awesome and gets to really know the couple and your love story then choose Rev, Christi.

Profile Picture Alannah, 5/2/15, 1 Review