Profile Event Center Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Katie F. Married on 10/24/2020

Venue tour

We have only toured the venue but our brief experience was wonderful. The venue was beautiful and the associate we met with was very nice and knowledgeable. The fact that they offer an all inclusive experience is a big draw for us.
  • Maxfield
    Maxfield R. Married on 10/18/2020

Best Day of Our Lives

We had our wedding reception at Profile Event Center, and it was an absolute dream. We were effected by Covid like many couples, but Profile was there with us every step of the way, taking away so much stress. They had the experience to offer really great advice and when the day finally came, everything went perfectly. I can't speak highly enough of our experience.
    M Wise Married on 10/17/2020

Best 2020 memory

My daughter's wedding is my best memory of 2020! We are grateful for our wedding coordinator, Anne Nguyen (and her entire PEC crew), who made sure we all have a safe and fun celebration inspite of the pandemic. The newly renovated bridal suite was perfect for hair/makeup, photos and mimosas. The reception hall was beautiful and we all enjoyed the appetizers, dinner, dessert and late night snacks!
    Chester Married on 09/19/2020

The staff and venue rocks

We are very pleased and were very impressed with the quality of service received.
    Sara and the rest of the staff did an amazing job from booking, scheduling, and catering and did I mention their sound set, we rocked all night.

We got the whole package and we were relaxed as we supposed to as we enjoy our time in the beautiful Casablanca hall.
    If you are looking for venue to host an event, The Profile Event Center delivers spectacular services, I highly recommend.
  • Alanna
    Alanna R. Married on 09/18/2020

Best day ever

Best venue ever! We had our wedding in casablanca Hall on august 2nd and it was a dream come true. Bailey and the whole staff have been so accommodating, timely, professional throughout this whole process especially with COVID going on. they made sure I didnt have to worry about anything the day of. We even ran ahead of schedule so got to dance even longer (hard on a sunday wedding) due to them making sure our day stayed on track. the food was amazing especially the flank steak with peppercorn sauce. the cupcakes were amazing and all our guests raved about how delicious they were. The centerpieces were beautiful, DJ kept the dance floor going all night, the bar staff kept the drinks coming and even gave the wedding party special service by ordering and bringing our drinks to us. There's not enough good things i can say about this venue! def book them for your next wedding. good value, beautiful venue (book casablanca for the most awesome spacious bridal and groom suite), awesome and responsive staff. thank you guys so much for making our day come true!
  • Paris
    Paris Married on 08/21/2020

Our Wedding

Sara Lybarger was our event coordinator. She was absolutely AMAZING! The venue is drop dead gorgeous. We got married in the middle of this pandemic and you honestly couldn’t tell aside from the masks. The venue took every safety precaution and made our guests feel safe! The food was great and the semi open bar was phenomenal. The Profile Event Center gave my husband and I so many options as far as making my wedding one of a kind. I would recommend this venue and our fabulous wedding coordinator to anyone getting married!
  • Haley
    Haley R. Married on 10/18/2019

Amazing venue with the most helpful coordinators!

My husband and I loved having our wedding ceremony and reception at Profile Event Center. It was a great space with amazing food and outstanding coordinators. Our coordinator was Bailey and she was amazing! She responded quickly to every email I sent, helped us plan out every detail and helped with set up the day of the wedding. We had an amazing experience with Profile Event Center!
  • Michaelia
    Michaelia M. Married on 03/16/2019

AMAZING! Great decision!

This venue was the best decision we made for our wedding! Our coordinator, Bailey, was fantastic. She was with us from the tour of the venue through our big day and we couldn’t have done it without her. Our wedding went off perfectly and the venue made it all happen! We used their DJ, catering, florist, and decor. It was all great!
    Lucy M. Married on 11/17/2018

Great Place for a Wedding

Selecting the Profile Event Center to host our wedding ceremony/reception and dance was the best decision we made. Working with our coordinator (Bailey) was a breeze. She made sure that every detail for our wedding day was in place exactly as we wanted. I'd highly recommend PEC for it's wonderful food, great amenities and professional staff!
    Katie Married on 10/20/2018

The perfect venue!

Our reception was 10.20.18 in the Diamond Hall. I had wanted a modern style venue that was affordable – this was it!
    The all-inclusive pricing made this an easy decision for us. Dinner, alcohol, hors d’oeuvres, dessert, photo booth, flowers, DJ, and décor all count towards the hall minimum – no hidden costs and, not to mention, the cheapest prices I found in the cities. In addition, it takes the stress off planning when you can easily add on these services AND they count towards the hall minimum. All of this made it extremely affordable. With the ceiling drapery and intelligent customized lighting, the only décor I needed was centerpieces and hallway candles – another bonus! Originally I had worried the hall would be too small. We had 180 guests at round tables and everyone fit perfectly (I don’t suggest any more than that, though).
    Michaela, our Event Coordinator, was awesome to work with! She was very responsive, organized and accommodating. She put me at ease and made sure everything ran smoothly on our night! From the lighting, décor, amazing food (guests still rave about it!), and great music – it was the perfect day! I DEFINITELY recommend the Profile Event Center!!
    Kelly Married on 10/06/2018
    Having our wedding at Profile was the best decision we could have made. They went above and beyond to really make our day as smooth as possible, and really make the guests experience incredible. We can't possibly thank them enough for their enthusiasm, patience, and expertise throughout this entire process. Honestly, the best decision we could have made, besides marrying each other!
    Lacie Married on 09/22/2018
    I am so happy I had my wedding at PEC! Their staff was incredibly helpful and accommodating, they made sure we had everything we wanted. I loved that they had their vendors in house, which eliminated the stress of finding catering, DJ, photo booth, and pastry chef. We had so many compliments on the food, cake, and layout of the venue. Sara made sure everything went smoothly the day of, and was incredibly helpful during the planning process.
    Austin Married on 09/14/2018
    The coordinators were so helpful and made planning the wedding a breeze!
    Roman Married on 09/02/2018
    I would like to extend my gratitude to the staff at Profile Event Center for their time and dedication to host my daughter wedding on 09/02/2018. The venue was great, the staff was outstanding. Everyone in our party had a great time. Especial thank you to our Event Coordinator Bailey Banger and the Florist Heather A. Feather, who went above and beyond to help us. Way to show the professionalism and hospitality. Thank you all.

Roman Akselrod
    Chanell Married on 06/02/2018
    I can’t say enough about how amazing this place was! I am not a planner or organized in any way and this place had everything and basically walked me though planning everything! Kenzie was our event coordinator and she was a planning GOD! I had no idea what I was doing and she gave me recommendations and everything turned out to be beyond what I could ever expect! We got so many compliments on the food and atmosphere and people saying this was the best wedding they had ever been to. When searching for places we picked this place due to affordability and it was crazy what we got for our wedding! I can not recommend this place enough!!!
    Steven Married on 03/31/2018
    Profile event center went above and beyond to make sure our wedding reception was perfect. We were referred to profile as we attended a banquet in the Casablanca Hall that was wonderful. Then after becoming engaged my husband and I really wanted to visit Profile for our reception. We chose the Diamond hall due to the unique layout and visual accommodations. Sara took the time to answer all of our questions and really got to know what we were looking for. We experienced first class assistance throughout the entire planning process. Heather was able to make my flower vision a reality. Leading up to the reception I wasn’t concerned about everything as I knew the profile team could handle it. We had around 200 guests and the space was perfect. Throughout the evening everyone complemented the location, food, service, environment, really everything. Even several weeks after we are having our guests reach out to us and tell us how wonderful everything was. Thank you profile for helping make our wedding so perfect.
    Samantha Married on 10/14/2017
    Our wedding is October 14, 2017 and I'm so excited to have it at profile event center! The staff is amazing and to be able to have most of the services provided by the event center is awesome! They are really great about communicating and recommending!!
    Margaret Married on 10/08/2017
    I just got married at Profile Event Center on October 8th 2017 and my (now) husband(!) and I worked with Sara L. We have been working with her since February and she has been SO helpful. Every time I forgot paperwork or asked her the same question over again just to make sure (for the 2nd or 3rd time) she would happily answer me ASAP. She was amazing on the day of the wedding to make sure everything went perfectly with little reminders and our timeline . She was a blessing for us. We couldn't be happier about how our wedding day went! Sara you are the best!!
    Aliciea Married on 08/12/2017
    My husband and I got married at the Profile Event Center on August 12, 2017 and it was PERFECT! We worked closely with Ashely and Michaela during the whole wedding planning process and they were fantastic. They always made sure to listen to our request and make it a priority to respond in a timely manner. I was glad to work with them and they made our experience very enjoyable.

We had our both our ceremony and reception here. To be honest, I was worried the turnover from one to the other would be really hectic, but the staff did an amazing job and made sure everything went smooth by serving hor d'oeuvres to all the guests during that time, which they loved!

If you like lighting as much as I do, then this is the venue for you. It really set the tone for our whole wedding and I'm so glad I chose to go with this venue. The decor turned out beautiful and I still can't believe how amazing everything turned out. Plus, the food was delicious and the drink were so so so good! Like I said, I loved everything about this venue and I know you will too!
    Tianca Married on 08/06/2017
    We loved our experience at The Profile!!!! From start to finish, our coordinator Sarah L was on point. She listened to our needs and made suggestions that were fitting. The wedding day, she didn't skip a beat. The staff made our vision come to life. The set-up was exactly what we discussed. Food was delicious and the wait staff were professional. Since it's an all inclusive venue, clean-up was hassle free. We truly appreciate PEC for making our day phenomenal!!!
    Sarah Married on 07/28/2017
    For me, it was amazing to have so much information going into the contract. I knew exactly how much my wedding was going to cost me every step of the way. This was so helpful and is truly appreciated. I also really appreciated the full service aspect of the Profile Event Center and that all aspects were HIGH QUALITY. The cake was amazing and I didn't have to find a bakery or make sure it got delivered; the food was amazing and I didn't have to find a caterer; the DJ was amazing and I didn't have to find one myself and make sure they know how to use the equipment, etc. All of this made our wedding go so much more smoothly AND planning so much easier! Overall, we could not have had a better experience and are so happy we chose the Profile Event Center!!
  • Attina
    Attina Married on 05/20/2017
    UPDATE: We has our wedding and it was absolutely perfect!!!! Our guests were absolutely blown away by the setting, the food, the music (thanks, Keegan!), and everything went off without a hitch. Our Profile Event Center Wedding Coordinator, Sara, was absolutely spectacular. She was always timely with correspondence and answered all of our questions.

Overall, if we could do it all over again, we would pick Profile Event Center!!!! It is THE BEST!!!

All of the photos below show things that were done by the Profile Event Center.

———————————————————————-

Prior to our engagement in May, I decided that I would pursue my Master's Degree this fall. Once I started searching for venues, I realized that I would not have a lot of time to the grunt work of wedding planning-especially planning the reception! This caused a lot of anxiety. However, that anxiety was relieved after our walk through with Event Coordinator, Patrick. Their straight-forward pricing (everything except taxes can be easily found on their website) and competitive service charges were great! They even get back to me usually within 2 hours. The most I have gone without a response is 12-18 hours!

Also, even though their food is a little more expensive than some competitors, their food was AMAZING!!! Seriously, if they had a restaurant, I would go their every day!

However, it doesn't stop there! After reviewing the competition, Profile Event Center blew everyone else out of the water with their set up and take-down, on-site florist and caterer, their coordination of DJ, bartender, and security services, a wide variety of decorations to choose from, bridal and groom suite, access to the venue from 10:00a.m. to 3:00a.m. the next day, and checklists (DID I MENTION CHECKLISTS?!)!!!

With their I can finally breathe easy knowing that I will have the most stress-free reception of all time! I AM SO EXCITED!!!
    Chad Married on 04/29/2017
    Would absolutely recommend the Profile Event Center! The venue is not only amazing, but the staff and amenities they offer are all outstanding.
    Patrick was our wedding coordinator, and he did a fantastic job. There were no questions left unanswered, and he was always open to answer questions or provide recommendations. One great thing is that they do not just offer cookie-cutter packages. They are willing to work with you to make sure your food, drinks, decorations, etc. are exactly what you need.
    The food was great. Many people in our wedding party commented on how it was the best spread of food they have had at a wedding.
    With the attention to detail from a planning perspective on their end, the wedding day was perfect. Patrick was there throughout the whole night to make sure we were 100% satisfied, and if there was anything we wanted or needed that we got.

We had a perfect wedding, and a big part of that was due to the Profile Event Center venue and staff. Thank You!
    Keri Married on 01/21/2017
    OMG the Profile Event Center was my God sent for my wedding. I couldn't have asked for anything better. They did everything! I have 3 children, work full time and go to school full time so I was anxious about having to plan a wedding on top of that. Profile made everything so easy I didn't even think about the wedding until a few weeks leading up to it. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone. Sara, our coordinator, was a blessing and so easy to work with. Love love love!