Profile Event Center Reviews

Profile Event Center 6
Profile Event Center 7

Katie Flanary · Getting married on 10/24/2020

Venue tour

We have only toured the venue but our brief experience was wonderful. The venue was beautiful and the associate we met with was very nice and knowledgeable. The fact that they offer an all inclusive experience is a big draw for us.

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Michaelia

Michaelia Mcleod · Married on 03/16/2019

AMAZING! Great decision!

This venue was the best decision we made for our wedding! Our coordinator, Bailey, was fantastic. She was with us from the tour of the venue through our big day and we couldn’t have done it without her. Our wedding went off perfectly and the venue made it all happen! We used their DJ, catering, florist, and decor. It was all great!

Sent on 03/20/2019
    Profile Event Center 8
    Profile Event Center 9
    Profile Event Center 10
    Profile Event Center 11
    Profile Event Center 12

Lucy Mikroberts · Married on 11/17/2018

Great Place for a Wedding

Selecting the Profile Event Center to host our wedding ceremony/reception and dance was the best decision we made. Working with our coordinator (Bailey) was a breeze. She made sure that every detail for our wedding day was in place exactly as we wanted. I'd highly recommend PEC for it's wonderful food, great amenities and professional staff!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Katie · Married on 10/20/2018

The perfect venue!

Our reception was 10.20.18 in the Diamond Hall. I had wanted a modern style venue that was affordable – this was it!
    The all-inclusive pricing made this an easy decision for us. Dinner, alcohol, hors d’oeuvres, dessert, photo booth, flowers, DJ, and décor all count towards the hall minimum – no hidden costs and, not to mention, the cheapest prices I found in the cities. In addition, it takes the stress off planning when you can easily add on these services AND they count towards the hall minimum. All of this made it extremely affordable. With the ceiling drapery and intelligent customized lighting, the only décor I needed was centerpieces and hallway candles – another bonus! Originally I had worried the hall would be too small. We had 180 guests at round tables and everyone fit perfectly (I don’t suggest any more than that, though).
    Michaela, our Event Coordinator, was awesome to work with! She was very responsive, organized and accommodating. She put me at ease and made sure everything ran smoothly on our night! From the lighting, décor, amazing food (guests still rave about it!), and great music – it was the perfect day! I DEFINITELY recommend the Profile Event Center!!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Kelly · Married on 10/06/2018

Having our wedding at Profile was the best decision we could have made. They went above and beyond to really make our day as smooth as possible, and really make the guests experience incredible. We can't possibly thank them enough for their enthusiasm, patience, and expertise throughout this entire process. Honestly, the best decision we could have made, besides marrying each other!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Lacie · Married on 09/22/2018

I am so happy I had my wedding at PEC! Their staff was incredibly helpful and accommodating, they made sure we had everything we wanted. I loved that they had their vendors in house, which eliminated the stress of finding catering, DJ, photo booth, and pastry chef. We had so many compliments on the food, cake, and layout of the venue. Sara made sure everything went smoothly the day of, and was incredibly helpful during the planning process.

Sent on 10/06/2018

Austin · Married on 09/14/2018

The coordinators were so helpful and made planning the wedding a breeze!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Roman · Married on 09/02/2018

I would like to extend my gratitude to the staff at Profile Event Center for their time and dedication to host my daughter wedding on 09/02/2018. The venue was great, the staff was outstanding. Everyone in our party had a great time. Especial thank you to our Event Coordinator Bailey Banger and the Florist Heather A. Feather, who went above and beyond to help us. Way to show the professionalism and hospitality. Thank you all.

Roman Akselrod

Sent on 09/12/2018

Chanell · Married on 06/02/2018

I can’t say enough about how amazing this place was! I am not a planner or organized in any way and this place had everything and basically walked me though planning everything! Kenzie was our event coordinator and she was a planning GOD! I had no idea what I was doing and she gave me recommendations and everything turned out to be beyond what I could ever expect! We got so many compliments on the food and atmosphere and people saying this was the best wedding they had ever been to. When searching for places we picked this place due to affordability and it was crazy what we got for our wedding! I can not recommend this place enough!!!

Sent on 06/17/2018

steven · Married on 03/31/2018

Profile event center went above and beyond to make sure our wedding reception was perfect. We were referred to profile as we attended a banquet in the Casablanca Hall that was wonderful. Then after becoming engaged my husband and I really wanted to visit Profile for our reception. We chose the Diamond hall due to the unique layout and visual accommodations. Sara took the time to answer all of our questions and really got to know what we were looking for. We experienced first class assistance throughout the entire planning process. Heather was able to make my flower vision a reality. Leading up to the reception I wasn’t concerned about everything as I knew the profile team could handle it. We had around 200 guests and the space was perfect. Throughout the evening everyone complemented the location, food, service, environment, really everything. Even several weeks after we are having our guests reach out to us and tell us how wonderful everything was. Thank you profile for helping make our wedding so perfect.

Sent on 05/04/2018

Samantha · Married on 10/14/2017

Our wedding is October 14, 2017 and I'm so excited to have it at profile event center! The staff is amazing and to be able to have most of the services provided by the event center is awesome! They are really great about communicating and recommending!!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Margaret · Married on 10/08/2017

I just got married at Profile Event Center on October 8th 2017 and my (now) husband(!) and I worked with Sara L. We have been working with her since February and she has been SO helpful. Every time I forgot paperwork or asked her the same question over again just to make sure (for the 2nd or 3rd time) she would happily answer me ASAP. She was amazing on the day of the wedding to make sure everything went perfectly with little reminders and our timeline . She was a blessing for us. We couldn't be happier about how our wedding day went! Sara you are the best!!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Aliciea · Married on 08/12/2017

My husband and I got married at the Profile Event Center on August 12, 2017 and it was PERFECT! We worked closely with Ashely and Michaela during the whole wedding planning process and they were fantastic. They always made sure to listen to our request and make it a priority to respond in a timely manner. I was glad to work with them and they made our experience very enjoyable.

We had our both our ceremony and reception here. To be honest, I was worried the turnover from one to the other would be really hectic, but the staff did an amazing job and made sure everything went smooth by serving hor d'oeuvres to all the guests during that time, which they loved!

If you like lighting as much as I do, then this is the venue for you. It really set the tone for our whole wedding and I'm so glad I chose to go with this venue. The decor turned out beautiful and I still can't believe how amazing everything turned out. Plus, the food was delicious and the drink were so so so good! Like I said, I loved everything about this venue and I know you will too!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Tianca · Married on 08/06/2017

We loved our experience at The Profile!!!! From start to finish, our coordinator Sarah L was on point. She listened to our needs and made suggestions that were fitting. The wedding day, she didn't skip a beat. The staff made our vision come to life. The set-up was exactly what we discussed. Food was delicious and the wait staff were professional. Since it's an all inclusive venue, clean-up was hassle free. We truly appreciate PEC for making our day phenomenal!!!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Sarah · Married on 07/28/2017

For me, it was amazing to have so much information going into the contract. I knew exactly how much my wedding was going to cost me every step of the way. This was so helpful and is truly appreciated. I also really appreciated the full service aspect of the Profile Event Center and that all aspects were HIGH QUALITY. The cake was amazing and I didn't have to find a bakery or make sure it got delivered; the food was amazing and I didn't have to find a caterer; the DJ was amazing and I didn't have to find one myself and make sure they know how to use the equipment, etc. All of this made our wedding go so much more smoothly AND planning so much easier! Overall, we could not have had a better experience and are so happy we chose the Profile Event Center!!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Attina · Married on 05/20/2017

UPDATE: We has our wedding and it was absolutely perfect!!!! Our guests were absolutely blown away by the setting, the food, the music (thanks, Keegan!), and everything went off without a hitch. Our Profile Event Center Wedding Coordinator, Sara, was absolutely spectacular. She was always timely with correspondence and answered all of our questions.

Overall, if we could do it all over again, we would pick Profile Event Center!!!! It is THE BEST!!!

All of the photos below show things that were done by the Profile Event Center.

———————————————————————-

Prior to our engagement in May, I decided that I would pursue my Master's Degree this fall. Once I started searching for venues, I realized that I would not have a lot of time to the grunt work of wedding planning-especially planning the reception! This caused a lot of anxiety. However, that anxiety was relieved after our walk through with Event Coordinator, Patrick. Their straight-forward pricing (everything except taxes can be easily found on their website) and competitive service charges were great! They even get back to me usually within 2 hours. The most I have gone without a response is 12-18 hours!

Also, even though their food is a little more expensive than some competitors, their food was AMAZING!!! Seriously, if they had a restaurant, I would go their every day!

However, it doesn't stop there! After reviewing the competition, Profile Event Center blew everyone else out of the water with their set up and take-down, on-site florist and caterer, their coordination of DJ, bartender, and security services, a wide variety of decorations to choose from, bridal and groom suite, access to the venue from 10:00a.m. to 3:00a.m. the next day, and checklists (DID I MENTION CHECKLISTS?!)!!!

With their I can finally breathe easy knowing that I will have the most stress-free reception of all time! I AM SO EXCITED!!!

Sent on 09/09/2015
    Profile Event Center 18
    Profile Event Center 19
    Profile Event Center 20

Chad · Married on 04/29/2017

Would absolutely recommend the Profile Event Center! The venue is not only amazing, but the staff and amenities they offer are all outstanding.
    Patrick was our wedding coordinator, and he did a fantastic job. There were no questions left unanswered, and he was always open to answer questions or provide recommendations. One great thing is that they do not just offer cookie-cutter packages. They are willing to work with you to make sure your food, drinks, decorations, etc. are exactly what you need.
    The food was great. Many people in our wedding party commented on how it was the best spread of food they have had at a wedding.
    With the attention to detail from a planning perspective on their end, the wedding day was perfect. Patrick was there throughout the whole night to make sure we were 100% satisfied, and if there was anything we wanted or needed that we got.

We had a perfect wedding, and a big part of that was due to the Profile Event Center venue and staff. Thank You!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Keri · Married on 01/21/2017

OMG the Profile Event Center was my God sent for my wedding. I couldn't have asked for anything better. They did everything! I have 3 children, work full time and go to school full time so I was anxious about having to plan a wedding on top of that. Profile made everything so easy I didn't even think about the wedding until a few weeks leading up to it. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone. Sara, our coordinator, was a blessing and so easy to work with. Love love love!

Sent on 02/01/2017

Megan · Married on 12/31/2016

Profile Event Center was the perfect venue for our New Year's Eve reception. Patrick and his team are absolutely amazing to work with. I had so many questions throughout the planning process, and they were always there to provide me with the answers I needed. The all inclusive set up at Profile made our planning process effortless, especially living out of state. From the initial meeting, to the food and cake tasting, to the big day, we could not have asked for a better vendor. Patrick was there with us through it all, making sure every part of our reception ran smoothly. He is truly fantastic at what he does, and I cannot tell you how many compliments we continue to receive from friends and family about how great our reception was. I would absolutely recommend Profile Event Center as a premier venue in the Twin Cities!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Stacey · Married on 10/21/2016

We had our ceremony and reception at The Profile and it was amazing. Patrick went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly. We had a few things come up and he was very accommodating to our needs. We were on a budget and he still made the site beautiful!! We got so many compliments on the food, decor, service and drinks. Had zero complaints. If I was to do it all over again I would choose this location!!!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Kali · Married on 10/08/2016

The Profile Event Center was amazing! The place was stunning, food was great, and I have nothing but good things to say about the staff. Sara did an incredible job making sure everything on my day was perfect. I had to plan this wedding out of state and she made it as painless as possible. I also want to give our DJ Caleb huge props! Our dance floor was packed all night and many people told me it was the most fun they had ever had at a wedding. It is amazing how much we were able to get with what we spent. Best day of my life :)

Sent on 12/14/2016

Sara · Married on 08/13/2016

We loved working with the Profile Event Center! They helped us every step of the way, and made the entire wedding planning process very easy. They were also accommodating with changes that I wanted to make. The food was phenomenal, and the cupcakes were great as well. Everyone was very professional and helpful the day of our wedding as well.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Nicole · Married on 06/11/2016

Profile Event Center exceeded all of our expectations and then some. We held our wedding reception in the Diamond Hall and couldn't have been more happy with our Profile Event Center experience. From the moment we signed our contract right down to the night of, our coordinator, Bry, was always available to answer any questions or concerns and provide feedback/suggestions that ultimately made our reception exactly what we wanted. We received a ton of compliments on the uniqueness of the Diamond Hall, as well as the delicious food. I can't stress enough how easy Profile made our entire experience; being able to work with one single vendor made things all that much more enjoyable. We would highly, highly recommend Profile Event Center to anyone and everyone looking for the perfect wedding reception.

Sent on 09/09/2015
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 05/13/2016

We had our wedding reception at Profile Event Center and I could not be happier with how it turned out! From the beginning we loved that they took care of everything for us, including food, flowers, decorations, DJ, Photo Booth, etc. There is no rental hall fee so it all goes towards the minimum fee. The pricing is listed right on their website so there were no surprises. Patrick was with us every step of the way and made it all so easy! When we had questions we'd get responses back right away.
    We had a band play at our reception and they loved playing on the awesome sound system. The night of the party everything went very smooth and the staff was great and super accommodating to anything that we needed. We keep hearing from our guests how awesome the party was and how good the food was. The new floor looks amazing and combined with the colored wall / ceiling lights and other decorations it really all came together and made the night perfect! I highly recommend this venue for a wedding reception.

Sent on 05/18/2016