Plan Your Memories Inc. Reviews

12 | Jersey City, NJ

12 Reviews for Plan Your Memories Inc.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Ana & Mark · Married on 08/20/2011

Jessica was very responsive to the ideas we wanted for our wedding. She was extremely attentive to our requests and ideas. We value her ideas and input. She was able to make our wedding and event that we will always remember. She helped put us in touch with vedors that met our vision and price range. Her constant follow through helped us stay on pace with the planning. We came to trust her ideas and thoughts. Many decisons were left to her and we trusted her 100%. She came through in the end with an event that exceeded our expectations. Thank you Jessica!

Sent on 09/16/2011

Alicia · Married on 03/25/2011

Jessica is an amazing wedding planner/coordinator! She was always available when I had the smallest question or biggest dilemma. She help me from when I said yes until I said I do! Not only did she help me pick every crystal, candle, feather and flower, Jessica also officiated my wedding which made my wedding even more special. Jessica even made my beautiful bouquets for myself and my wedding party. She even made my cake look as if I paid hundreds of dollars on it! PLEASE USE Plan Your Memories on your next event! I will also use PYM for future events.

Thanks to Jessica my wedding turned out better than what I dreamed of since I was a little girl.

Sent on 08/07/2011

Carol · Married on 08/13/2010

I have had the pleasure of having Jessica plan both my daughter's weddings. I think God sent her for the first wedding two years ago. . . .so for the recent second wedding it was a no brainer who to call for help and guidance. Jessica makes sure every little detail is taken care of. If there is a glitch (which there always is), Jessica handles it very efficiently and professionally. She is calm, soft spoken and as far as I can tell, the only thing Jessica can't fix is the weather!

Sent on 08/15/2010

Stephanie · Married on 08/13/2010

Jessica is an amazing event coordinator who is very professional and responsive. I am not sure what we would have done without Jessica on our wedding day. She was able to provide an extra set of hands with the coordination of our wedding.Thank you for everything!

Sent on 08/28/2010
  • Mrs. Reliford

Myasia · Married on 06/26/2010

I used Jessica as my Day of Coordinator. Jessica is sweet,creative, knowledgable, professional, efficient, and heaven sent. She made sure my day ran as smooth as possible. She was my voice of reason when I wanted to go crazy. She is definately worth the money....THE BEST!

Sent on 07/15/2010

Gisselle · Married on 10/02/2009

Absolutely worth the money! This service was great!

Sent on 10/19/2009

Patti · Married on 08/10/2008

Jessica was extremely helpful as a day of coordinator. She met with me about 6 weeks before the wedding and went through all of the details with me regarding all facets of my wedding. On the day of, Jessica and her assistant made sure that the day went smoothly and that everything was exactly how we wanted it to be! My husband and I are very happy with the service she provided!

Sent on 08/31/2008

Season · Married on 08/08/2008

Jessica was great. She kept the entire day on schedule and I did not have to worry about anything. She totally took care of me and my wedding party. She was very patient with me in the days leading up to the wedding and my last minute changes plus she has had enough experience to guide me in the right direction. Great Job!!!!

Sent on 08/13/2008

Elizabeth · Married on 07/19/2008

Jessica was a god sent on our wedding day. She took care of all of our needs and then some. We could not have been any happier with her services and couldn't image not having her there for us.

Sent on 08/04/2008

Gwen · Married on 12/08/2007

This company was extremely professional and went out of its way to make this the best wedding day possible!

Sent on 03/11/2008

Harrietta · Married on 03/30/2007

Best Wedding planner, she was very hands on and no question was too hard for her to answer. She went above and beyound to ensure that my wedding day was perfect and beautiful.

Sent on 05/20/2008

Plan Your Memories Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for your kind words!

Reena · Married on 11/13/2010

0.6
      1.0
      0.5

My wedding was November 13, 2010 and I used plan your memories for wedding rehearsal/day of coordination. To sum it up I had a horrible experience with Jessica. The day of the wedding she proved to be useless. I had a wedding of over 400 people and she did not have the skill set nor aptitude to coordinate such a large scale event. Our wedding ceremony ran 15 minutes late, and she used that as an excuse and arrived at the reception hall after the majority of my guests arrived. Jessica did not know how to prioritize tasks. She waited till after my cocktail hour ended to put out my table cards, which I had alphabetized the night before, and in essence created chaos. When my bridal party went looking for Jessica for her she and her assistant were found hiding behind a curtain folding the table cards I had given her the night before. My 400 guests were forced to wait in a huge line after the reception officially started in order to find their table seating because of her inefficiency. At the point, she and her useless assistant failed to help individuals find their seating despite having an alphabetized list which I provided her the night before. She even went as far as telling on MY wedding day that I did not assign MY PARENTS a seat, which was completely absurd and inaccurate. It is clear that Jessica does not have the ability to work well under pressure. My husband and I made it a point to let her know that we were completely unhappy with the services she provided that day. upon learning our dissatisfaction she continued to stand off the side during the entire reception. The entire reception the DJ consulted my husband and I directly and even questioned us as to "where is your wedding planner." I found Jessica to also be very unprofessional. Upon learning we were upset with her, she proceeded to tell my mother and coworjkers "I did not like her." Furthermore, she deceptively followed me to bathroom to sign a form in the absence of my husband which stated she performed a "complete and satisfactory job" yet told me the form indicated that she was present that day. It was the biggest mistake of my wedding day to hire Jessica. I advise everyone to NEVER utilize her company plan your memories or her services. Although she may have done an adequate job in the past she does not have the aptitude or skills set to carry out larger scale events. I count the money I spent on her services as a total loss and hope that others do not make the same mistake I did. Plan your memories is a COMPLETE WASTE of money, I could have done a better job delegating responsibilities to my family member who I know could be trusted.

Sent on 01/15/2011

Plan Your Memories Inc.'s reply:

My apologies if you feel that my service was not to your satisfaction. My staff is fully trained and experienced to manage any and all situations that may arise due to obstacles that may occur during the event. Our agreement clearly states that all duties will be executed and managed accordingly and will be adjusted due to lateness of either the client or vendors. The confirmation portion which must be signed at the end of each event is on all original agreements upon booking with us therefore there are no surprises and is clearly titled "service confirmation". The purpose to signing this section is to ensure your planner/coordinator was on site and carried out all duties expected and contracted. As with any event, there will be situations that are unforeseen which must be addressed immediately to ensure a seamless flow. Our agreements clearly state that we will update our clients periodically when situations occur or if modifications must be made to the timeline due to lateness of vendors and or clients. We value your opinion and always strive to provide the best customer service possible.