Perfect Weddings of St. Thomas Reviews

49 | St Thomas, VI

49 Reviews for Perfect Weddings of St. Thomas

Lissette · Married on 06/30/2018

Though we ended up not having our wedding in the VI, my fiancé and I really appreciated our interactions with Leslie. We originally planned to have a VI wedding but decided not to for budgetary reasons (not her costs, but airfare costs for my family). We found Leslie online, and from the beginning she was very professional. She responded to emails, scheduled time to speak with us, called us on time, and was generally working for us even before we booked. We described our vision and she sent us pictures of what she thought we might like. When we were no longer able to use her services due to the location change of our wedding, she was completely kind and understanding. She was great to work with and we weren't even officially her client yet, so I can only imagine that she would go above and beyond for anyone who chooses to work with her on their big day.

Sent on 04/07/2017

Perfect Weddings of St. Thomas's reply:

Thank you so very much Lissette for your kind review! It was my pleasure to work with you if only for a short time! If you and your soon to be husband ever come to St. Thomas, please do contact me! Best wishes and happiness always! Best, Leslie Dawson, Wedding Planner

Sydney · Married on 11/20/2015

Leslie was amazing and professional! Everyone was pleased with her and her services in the wedding party.

Sent on 12/18/2015

Perfect Weddings of St. Thomas's reply:

Thank you so much Slate and Luis for your your kind! You were absolutely gorgeous Slate on your wedding day and the pictures are beautiful! You and Luis are the perfect couple and you both were a pleasure to work with!

Angela · Married on 08/14/2015

My experience with Perfect Weddings of St. Thomas for my August 2015 wedding was exactly that... PERFECT! I could not have asked for a better experience. Leslie Dawson and her team exceeded my expectations, and I will never be able to thank her enough for making our special day so perfect.

I have been to St. Thomas many times and knew I wanted a beach wedding on the island. I spoke with several wedding planners, and I quickly found that Leslie was the planner for me. She was so professional and courteous, and always responded very quickly to my many questions.

The best thing about using Perfect Weddings of St. Thomas was that I literally did NOTHING expect converse back and forth with Leslie. I never had to make the tons of decisions that most brides do, and for me that was a huge plus. I was looking for a fantastic family vacation with a stress-free wedding added on at the end of the week and that is exactly what I got. Leslie took care of it all and it was more than I could have ever imagined.

When I arrived at the ceremony location, I was blown away by what she and her crew had put together. The arch setup and conch shell aisle were beautiful. The flowers were absolutely stunning and everyone raved about the arrangements. The cake tasted fantastic and looked so elegant with the added tropical flowers. I loved the steel drum player. He added that island feel to our ceremony and his music was so wonderful. Leslie coordinated our sunset sail reception on the Daydreamer catamaran and we had a blast! The food catered was delicious and she even made a special effort to get conch fritters upon our request.

Above all, Leslie and her crew were some of the most professional and nice people I have ever worked with. Everyone in my group commented about the fantastic job that they did for our wedding. We are so appreciative that they made our big day truly the most beautiful, stress-free day of our lives. Thank you so much, Leslie and crew!!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Perfect Weddings of St. Thomas's reply:

Angela, thank you so much for taking the time to review our services and for your kind words! I have said it before and I will say it again, it was our pleasure! You were a joy to work with and I am happy that we met and exceeded your expectations! Congratulations again to both you and Duncan! Please give us a call when you return, I would love to see you both again! Best, Leslie Dawson and Perfect Weddings Team

The decision to hire Perfect Weddings of St. Thomas made a dream come true. I can say every thing was perfect.

Sent on 09/01/2015

cara · Married on 06/21/2015

Leslie and her team were wonderful to work with. My husband and I had originally planned to book our wedding through the cruise ship we were going on and when we went to book the wedding they didn't have any availability. After doing the best internet research I could I found Leslie and after speaking with her all of my tensions were at ease. I felt comfortable signing the contract without meeting her. She took care of everything! She answered my questions promptly, was very professional. My wedding was everything I imagined it would be and more thanks to Leslie!! She made my stresses go away and everyone really had an amazing day together celebrating our love!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Perfect Weddings of St. Thomas's reply:

Thank you Cara for your review! It was an absolute pleasure to assist you with your wedding and to meet your families! The pictures are great, thanks for sharing them! I hope to see you back here on St. Thomas soon!

Marcia · Married on 05/30/2014

My name is Marcia Johnson. My niece Shamika Ottley wanted a small wedding ceremony by a poolside. I had done church weddings and beach weddings, but never a poolside wedding, I needed some input and decided to do some research. The second website was perfect wedding of St. Thomas. I called the contact person Leslie Dawson, and that was all the calls I needed to make that day. Leslie made an appointment to meet me at the wedding venue. I told her what I wanted and she made it happen. She turned a simple poolside into one of the most awesome and elegant wedding scene. Everyone is still astonished at what she did. Leslie is professional, very detailed, and just a pleasant personality. My Niece and her finance came in on the Wednesday from Texas, along with some family members from California, Baltimore, and Irving and enjoyed one of the best island weddings you can imagine. If you are looking for someone to plan your island wedding, do not hesitate to contact Leslie Dawson. You will not regret it. Leslie Dawson is the best wedding planner!!!! God bless you Leslie

Sent on 06/09/2014

Hello Marcia!

Thank you so much for those kinds words! It touched me that you were so ready to put your trust and faith in me! It was my absolute pleasure and I was glad to make Shamika and Jeremy's wedding day a special one! I am looking forward to seeing the pictures! Leslie Dawson

Katrina · Married on 05/01/2014

We got engaged on October 1, 2013 and decided that we did not want a long engagement. We wanted to get married in late spring to early summer of 2014. After a couple weeks of research, we realized that we would rather elope with just the two of us and save the money than to have something big. Even though it would be just us, we still wanted a small ceremony. We traveled to St. Thomas a couple years ago and knew it would be the perfect place to get married. I emailed and called several other planners and hotels without receiving a response. I emailed Leslie Dawson from Perfect Weddings of St. Thomas and received an email right away. I was a little nervous at first, because we did not plan on traveling to St. Thomas until the wedding. After speaking to Leslie, I was confident that she could handle everything without a problem. I emailed pictures and explained what I wanted. Our wedding was May 1, 2014 during Carnival. Even with the Holiday, everything came together. My hair and make-up turned out wonderful, the officiant was very easy going and made us feel comfortable, the photographer took amazing pictures, the cakes was delicious, and the decorations and flowers were perfect. When planning a destination wedding it is a good idea to have a planner. Because of Leslie we didn’t have to worry about anything and enjoyed our wedding to its fullest. She is the BEST!!! -Katrina & Clay

Sent on 06/02/2014

Katrina and Clay,

Thank you for your great review! It was our pleasure to be a part of your intimate and sweet wedding with just the two of you! All the Best to you two! Come back and visit soon! Best, Leslie Dawson, Perfect Weddings of St. Thomas

Ebony · Married on 04/25/2014

Leslie was very understanding. Nice and helped me out so much to make my dreams come true. I would recommend her to anyone! Thanks for making my day special!

Sent on 06/08/2014

Kristina · Married on 04/13/2014

Leslie did an amazing job with the planning of my wedding. I have to say, I thought I would have been a nervous wreck on my big day, just with wanting to make sure that everything was running smoothly (vendors were on time etc), but Leslie was so proactive in her planning process and particular in making sure every little detail was ironed out beforehand, that I was completely relaxed on the day of and knew that everything was in good hands. She thought about so many things that I didn't even think of, which says a lot because I am very detail oriented myself. It was just an absolute benefit to have her as my wedding planner, and would recommend her to all get married on the islands. Thanks Leslie!

Sent on 05/30/2014

Perfect Weddings of St. Thomas's reply:

Thank you so much Kristina! It was an honor to have assisted you! Your wedding was just beautiful and I look forward to seeing the pictures!

Alicia · Married on 04/05/2014

Leslie was wonderful and I'd refer her any day. She made my wedding perfect!!

Sent on 06/05/2014

Aurore · Married on 04/04/2014

Leslie of Perfect Weddings of St Thomas was absolutely wonderful. First of all, she was so quick at answering emails and all of our questions. She also helped us find a rental house for our vacation. She asked many questions to understand our needs which made us feel very comfortable before we got to St Thomas, and met with us personally once we got there to go over everything.
    She also helped us with dry cleaning services, and getting me in contact as well as booking hair and make-up. The wedding site was very beautiful and the decorations were perfect. Very tasteful.
    She goes the extra mile and after the few horror stories we had heard of re: destination weddings, Leslie and her company made ours a fairy tale! Aurore and Michael

Sent on 06/02/2014

Perfect Weddings of St. Thomas's reply:

Thank you Aurore and Michael for your kind words! It was our pleasure to assist you! Best to you and your beautiful family! Leslie Dawson, Perfect Weddings of St. Thomas

Nicholas · Married on 04/03/2014

Leslie was amazing! She made our wedding so easy and perfect! I would highly recommend using Perfect Weddings of St Thomas!!

Sent on 05/31/2014

Perfect Weddings of St. Thomas's reply:

Thank you Nick and Jen, it was a pleasure! - I loved your pictures! We hope to see you soon! Leslie Dawson, Perfect Weddings of St. Thomas

Mindy · Married on 03/17/2014

For someone who is very detailed, likes everything to be perfect, and likes to be hands-on, it was very hard for me to give up the control and trust that someone else is going to have everything I want at my ceremony site. But it sure was worth it! Leslie & her team were AMAZING! She told me from the beginning that she would have everything handled and I wouldn’t have to worry about anything, and she was right. I would recommend her to anyone wanting to have a wedding in a beautiful, serene, beachy, Caribbean location.
    My guests were so impressed with everything that was in place and grateful for how amazing Leslie and her team were. My bouquet was kept a surprise to me for the day of, and it turned out amazing. I actually ended up asking Leslie to make a small change due to a color that I didn’t want in the bouquet, but she was so sweet about changing it for me!
    The food that we had at our buffet was OUT-OF-THIS WORLD-AMAZING! Our guests were talking about that food all that night, and are STILL talking about it, 3 weeks later! Seriously, it was great. And the cake, something I had to let all trust go, and believe in Leslie, and I did, it was perfect and delicious! She was able to order and deliver exactly what I wanted, which might’ve been a lot of requests! We were fortunate enough to take the top portion of our cake back onto our ship and ate it that night again!
    After our guests ate, we were able to swim in the bay, which was just awesome. Between the clear blue water, the beautiful landscaping and hills around, and the fact that we got to look back at the ceremony site, we were all in awe.
    Each person that was included in Leslie’s team was truly awesome, not to mention accommodating and friendly. We hope to go back for a future anniversary!

Sent on 04/11/2014

Perfect Weddings of St. Thomas's reply:

Mindy, thank you so much for your thoughtful review! It was a pleasure to execute your wonderful and unique vision! Thank you also for continuing to be a part of our wedding alumni on Facebook and keeping up with our Facebook posts! We look forward to having you back in St. Thomas soon! Leslie Dawson and Perfect Weddings Staff

KATHY · Married on 12/04/2013

My vision and dream of the perfect destination wedding on Magen's Bay Beach between 2 palm trees with a heart shape of fushsia flowers in the sand came magically true! Leslie is amazing and made it all come true! I was totally in ahh when I saw the beautiful setting! My cake was exactly the way I wanted and was absolutely delicious and my flowers were gorgeous! I would highly recommend Leslie she is very detailed and she gave me the Perfect Wedding I will never forget!! Thank you for being so sweet and kind you did an incredible job!
    Kathy & Darrell

Sent on 12/10/2013

Perfect Weddings of St. Thomas's reply:

Hello Kathy and Darrell - it was our extreme pleasure to have assisted you with your wedding! I am glad everything was as you pictured it! It was great meeting you both and your family and we wish you all the best in your married lives together! Warmly, Leslie Dawson & Team

Megan · Married on 11/27/2013

Leslie Dawson and her team were amazing! I booked the perfect cruise ship alternative wedding and it was beautiful! Leslie was on top of everything. I never thought planning a wedding could be so easy. She took my vision and ran with it. I'm grateful for Leslie and her team!

Sent on 12/14/2013

Perfect Weddings of St. Thomas's reply:

Thank you Megan - it was our pleasure - you were so beautiful! Your dress was amazing and your photos really captured it! Congratulations again to you and Charles!

T · Married on 11/12/2013

Leslie was a God send. My wedding was beautiful thanks to Perfect Weddings of St. Thomas. I asked for a gazebo, I got it. I asked for a booze cruise type of reception, I got a sunset cruise catamaran. I asked to honor my recently deceased friend, I got a beautiful wreath. I asked for a quality hairstylist, I got the wonderful candi.

Trust me, you're in good hands when you use the perfect weddings of st Thomas!

Sent on 11/29/2013

Perfect Weddings of St. Thomas's reply:

Thank you Takima and Dexter for your kind words! It was our extreme pleasure to have assisted you with your wedding! We wish you all the best wishes and love in the world for you and your family! We look forward to seeing you again in St. Thomas soon!

Marvin · Married on 11/02/2013

Leslie and her team were simply amazing. They accommodated our every wish and with very short notice came thru with flying colors. We secured her services with a few weeks before our big day on November 2nd and she quickly jumped into finalizing and putting the detail and finishing touches. On our day when the weather did not cooperate ( rained all day ) her team reassured my bride and I of a very doable back up plan which worked out very well and frankly everyone eventually forgot it was raining as we danced the night away. While we arranged most of the vendors prior to engaging her services she seamlessly worked with everyone and the event went off without a hitch. We were very impressed and would highly recommend her wedding planning services. The success of the day would not have happened without Perfect Weddings of St. Thomas. Thank you Leslie & Celeste.

Sent on 12/17/2013

Perfect Weddings of St. Thomas's reply:

Thank you Marvin and Ade for such kind words! It was our pleasure - Antoinette (the lead person that day), Celestina and myself enjoyed meeting you and making your day special! Congratulations again!

MaKenzie · Married on 10/28/2013

My Husband and I just got married on Oct 28th, 2013 on Magen's Bay and we could not be happier with our choice! Leslie made our wedding day hassle-free! She took care of everything and the venue, decorations, food, cake, flowers, etc was exactly how I would have done them myself. She would respond to any questions I had within hours, and was very helpful. Because of Leslie, I was able to enjoy my wedding day as any bride should.

Sent on 11/04/2013

Perfect Weddings of St. Thomas's reply:

Thank you so much MaKenzie and Robert, for your kind words! It was our absolute pleasure! Best Wishes!

Leslie Dawson and the Perfect Weddings Team

Andrea · Married on 07/12/2013

Leslie is AMAZING! She more than impressed me with her ability to plan a wedding with a vision entirely through pictures and conversation. The wedding was more beautiful than I could have imagined and the people she hired are incredible. She set up everything from the live music during the wedding, to the best photographer, to the make-up artist, to the gorgeous flowers and decorations from the florist, to the good time DJ and a wonderful officiant. She know's Passion Fruit, which I would also highly recommend for catering and worked seamlessly with them, as well. Leslie is easy to communicate with and will relax you during the stress of the big day. Leslie is fantastic and if you use her wedding services I guarantee you will also be impressed.

Sent on 08/10/2013

Shakira · Married on 06/21/2013

Our Wedding Was Perfect DueToLeslie! We Had Our CeremonyOn Magen's Bay Beach June 28, 2013. The DecOrations, The Cake, Her Professionalism And Quick Response Was Extremely HelpfulDuringThisPlanning EspeciallySince We DoNotLive In St.Thomas. I Highly RecommendUsingHerServicesFor The Best Destination Wedding A Couple Could EverHave

Sent on 09/17/2013

Kristina · Married on 05/21/2013

Leslie and her team with Perfect Weddings of St. Thomas were just that -- PERFECT!! Putting your trust in someone so far away, with something as big as your wedding day, somewhere you have never visited before is a huge step--but my husband and I took this step. We are soo very glad we did! Leslie was so patient and quick to respond to all of my planning questions and concerns--she truly valued my opinion. She was flexible is creating a custom package that fit us! Our transportation to Magen's Bay was spot on! The decoration and venue were truly breathtaking! The ceremony was beautiful and just what we asked for! The food was delectable!! The cake beautiful! The steel pan player was amazing (the Congo line was a blast)! The flowers were more than I ever imagined! Leslie was there every step of the way to guide us ---our day was completely stress free! A perfect day! Trust Leslie--she will NOT let you down! Thank you Leslie! Our day was beyond anything we could have asked for!

Sent on 05/29/2013

Perfect Weddings of St. Thomas's reply:

Thank you so much Kristina! We so appreciate you kind words! It was our pleasure to have assisted you and Jason with your wedding and we are so happy you enjoyed yourselves! Come back and see us again soon! Congratulations again and Best Wishes!

Leslie & Vicki are just perfect! Thank you for helping to make our day just as I imagined it to be. We are home and settled in after many months of planning and prepping. I could not have done this without you! We will meet again one day I hope! Thank you again.

-Maxine & Dwayne

Sent on 03/26/2013

Becky · Married on 03/16/2013

I went out on a limb and used Leslie's services to plan my St. Thomas wedding all the way from Nebraska. I chose Perfect Weddings based on other reviews and their website, as well as a phone interview with Leslie. Our wedding was exactly how we imagined and Leslie ensured we had everything we needed. Our vendors were just as amazing and we got our pictures, video and marriage license promptly in a week or two. I would highly recommend Perfect Weddings to anyone looking to get married in St. Thomas!

Sent on 04/09/2013

mellisa · Married on 03/05/2013

Leslie was great to work with. She customized our package to fit out exact needs and made it incredibly affordable to have a dream beach wedding. I was clueless we started planning but she explained everything and made it so easy, all we had to do was show up and everything was taken care!

Sent on 03/25/2013