St Thomas, VI 00801 Map · Phone number

About Affairs to Remember - Weddings by Pam

We at Tropical Weddings want you to have the most stress-free, affordable and fabulous experience when getting married or renewing your vows on our beautiful islands. We take care of you from your first email or phone call until you are back home living happily every after. We offer wedding ceremonies that are just for you, in any style you wish. It can be a simple, intimate ceremony with just the two of you on the beach to anywhere your imagination takes you.... We promise your gorgeous wedding ceremony while stayng within your budget.

I have lived int he Virgin Islands for over thirty years and have been between the hospitality and wedding business for twenty of those years. It is something I love to do. The best part for me is seeing the beautiful glow on my couples faces as they share their vows with each other and their loved ones and friends.

Please contact me at: Affairs to Remember - Weddings by Pam - www.tropicalweddingsvi.com - pam@pamlarsen.com office: (340) 775-1087 Mobile: (340) 998-0135

Follow Affairs to Remember - Weddings by Pam on

MichaelandMichelle4
DaryleandJulie

53 Reviews for Affairs to Remember - Weddings by Pam

Jamie · Married on 05/14/2016

Where do I begin? I live in Texas and have dreamed of getting married in St. Thomas. My fiancé and I have waited a long time to get married, so as most couples, wanted everything perfect. I found Pam online. She quickly found her way to being my planner. She replies very quickly to all questions, no matter how small. We skyped so we could get to know each other and everything fell into place. We settled everything via email. She made it so easy!! She is a local and has so many great ideas and tips on where to go and what to do! Pam and her assistant Heather, made my special day perfect! Pam’s husband, Simon, performed our ceremony. It was just an amazing day! The isle was beautiful, the flowers were perfect, the champagne glasses were a nice touch. Just everything was perfect. We couldn't be more pleased!

In addition to our wedding, Pam and Heather helped us schedule other activities. We did a safari tour of St. Thomas with Heather’s husband, David. I highly recommend it! He took us to beautiful spots with great picture spots and drinks! They also helped us schedule dinners for my wedding party on both St. John and St. Thomas.

As you can see, with Pam, it is all hands on deck! I just can’t recommend Pam and Heather more! Especially, if you are a nervous bride like me that just prays you arrive on the island and everything is perfect! I can’t believe I ever had a doubt with Pam and Heather by my side. You can’t go wrong with this bunch!

• User6751932 · 2+ years ago

Wow!!!! What can we say except thank you so so so much Pam for making our wedding day so special.

It was just fantastic -the vows, the aisle decorations, the flowers, the cake , the champagne glasses, the petals, the heart in the sand -everything !! You thought of absolutely everything and your calmness, professionalism and efficiency made everything so easy and really took the stress of organising a wedding from another country away

Jasmine · Married on 04/04/2016

This Lady is a life saver. She make you feel like you have know her forever. She always remember me and my fiance name before we met her and she is very respect and prices are reasonable and she make sure that your day is everything that you wanted and more.

Affairs to Remember - Weddings by Pam FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• David Paul Paradise Events & Catering
    David Paul Paradise Events & Catering Wedding Planners

Pam is just fantastic! She has married many of my brides and even married myself and Mr. Paradise! She is passionate about what she does and she will make you feel at ease! Highly recommended officiate! Thanks Pam! ~Heather Paradise

• St Thomas, VI 00801 See on map