Blue Sky Ceremony

St Thomas, VI View map

Are you dreaming of a wedding in St. Thomas, Virgin Islands but don't know where to begin?

Blue Sky Ceremony specializes in planning destination weddings in St. Thomas, USVI. Whether you're planning a large, formal event or an intimate gathering, let us coordinate all of the details. We are a full service wedding planning team dedicate to making your St. Thomas wedding dream come to life.

If you and your fiance want to elope barefoot on the beach, or you have your entire contact list in tow, Blue Sky Ceremony can handle all of the details. Our promise you is that your island wedding will be easier, more beautiful and less expensive than you ever imagined. And we are dedicated to making your wedding an unforgettable experience.

For more information, please contact us:

Telephone: 340-642-0195

Email: Amber@BlueSkyCeremony.com

Website: BlueSkyCeremony.com

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Tamara
    Tamara A. Married on 06/29/2019

Professional and easy to work with

Amber and her associate were awesome!!! They were very professional and handled everything perfect for our special day. She did and amazing job putting all the planning together through a few phone conference calls. Our special day turned out better than we could of ever imagined. It was magical and we truly felt like we were in paradise.
    Latosha Married on 05/14/2018
    Blue Sky Ceremony will not let you down. Amber was awesome. Our transportation was early and waiting for us when we got off the ship. They walked us inside to where we needed to go and get the license paperwork. We got to the beach and Amber was there waiting patiently. The cake we got was absolutely delicious, and the photographer she recommended (The Mangoworks) was amazing as well. Our photos were ready for viewing after a couple days. The location on Magen's Bay was beautiful. It was well worth having a wedding planner even for our very small intimate ceremony, she gave us pointers on where to stand and what to do for the cake cutting etc. She was a huge help. When everything was done she even walked all the way back to the main area to hail us a ride back to the ship so my Father-in-law wouldn't have to walk all the way back. Sometimes it's the little things that matter the most. You won't go wrong with Amber and Blue Sky Ceremony!
    Amanda Married on 03/13/2018
    We cannot begin to thank Amber enough! I submitted an inquiry on her website and heard from her within a matter of hours. I feel like I barely had to do anything to make my wedding perfect! I had my family and friends asking me if they could do anything to help me prepare and there was nothing that needed to be done. After a few phone calls where we discussed budgets and wants/needs she gave me an assignment; she gave us a few photographers to look at and immediately put us into contact with one who was amazing, gave us a list of cake options to choose from (all of which sounded delicious), and told me to update a Pinterest board with bouquets and ceremony decorations that I liked. She ran with my wants and Pinterest photos and worked with vendors to get the cake and bouquets/boutonnieres. The cake was possibly one of the best I have ever tasted and the flowers were perfect. We were arriving to St Thomas via cruise ship and would only be docked for 7 short hours. Amber was super helpful in creating a schedule and arranging transportation for our party of 42 to get to Magen's Bay Beach and back to the ship after the wedding was complete. Amber and her husband/the officiant, Mike, set up the beach area and made everything look absolutely stunning. We got so many compliments and everyone was commenting how great the entire ceremony and mini reception we had afterwards was. I would definitely recommend Amber for your wedding! My only regret is that I didn't get to talk to her more the day we were there!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Mermaid Rebecca Ruth Photography Mermaid Rebecca Ruth Photography Wedding Photographers

Amber goes above and beyond to make sure your wedding day is absolutely perfect! Blue Sky Ceremonies take your vision and make it a reality!

Megan Biggs Photography Megan Biggs Photography Wedding Photographers

I LOVE working with Amber of Blue Sky Ceremony! She puts her heart and soul into the details of her events and into connecting with her clients! Her events are beautiful, thoughtful and personalized. She is extremely professional, yet feels like family to her clients and colleagues. Amber is the best!

Michael, a St. Thomas Wedding Officiant Michael, a St. Thomas Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

Amber with Blue Sky Ceremony is the best in the business. Her weddings are the most beautiful I've seen in 10 years of officiating weddings. Highly recommended!

9715 Estate Thomas 109 St Thomas, 00802
3406420195
Location of (Blue Sky Ceremony)

Other vendors in Virgin Islands for your wedding