Megan Biggs Photography

St Thomas, VI View map

$2,400 Most Popular Price

Beautiful documentary weddings that are both modern and natural, fun and elegant, and that capture the moments and emotions of your day with a fashion-and-photojournalistic approach.

About Megan:

I am a seeker of beauty and light...

It's incredible how much bigger and smaller and more vibrantly beautiful the world becomes when I'm standing behind the lens of my camera. I simply get lost in it! There is no better way to learn about the world, about people and about all of the relationships that exist in between, than through the creative process of taking a great photograph. To truly capture the raw emotions, magical moments, and beautiful details of your wedding day requires much more than being in the right place at the right time. A great photograph requires control, attention to detail, careful composition and a passion for my subjects - that's you!!

"You don't take a photograph, you make it." - Ansel Adams

Life to the fullest...

I love people. I love to travel. I love great food, cooking for friends and family, hiking, gardening, a great work-out, a delicious glass of wine, pretty much anything with chocolate in it or on it, crazy adventures that lead to great stories, quiet time with God, learning new things and understanding the way they work (I'm a total chemistry and math nerd), and the rare occasion that I win a SCRABBLE game against my amazing husband and best friend, Chris. We call the wacky and beautiful island of St. Thomas home. It's a place that keeps us on our toes but offers much inspiration and pushes my picture-taking passion. I can't wait to photograph you and all of the special moments of your wedding day!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,400

Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints

Melissa Married on 04/30/2018
    Where do I begin!!!! MEGAN IS AMAZING!!!!!! I love every single one of my wedding photos and I am so picky about photos. Before the wedding Megan was so great at talking me through a timeline of the day and getting to know me and what I liked. The day of my wedding as soon as she walked in the door I knew she was going to be great! She was soo sweet and fun and listened to all of my ideas and had great ideas herself. She made me feel so comfortable the entire time we took photos. She did such a great job at capturing our special day. I would hire her for all of our photos here on out if we lived in her area. I got a sneak peak of a couple photos the night of my wedding which was amazing and a mini sneak peak about a week later. I got all my photos back a little over a month which is not bad for wedding photos at all. Thank you Megan for being so great and capturing our special day perfectly.
    Andrea Married on 06/03/2016
    Okay, so let me tell you about Megan! She is simply AMAZING! She is so professional, yet has this feel to her that you've known her for years! Megan makes sure that communication is always open and wants to get a full understanding of what you want on your big day! She is so patient and knows what she's doing! We got so lucky when we found Megan. She really takes her time to get those shots that you want. I highly recommend her services, you won't regret it! Thanks again, Megan! You were wonderful!
  • W
    Whitney Married on 08/01/2015
    She was amazing very detailed oriented.

Megan Biggs Photography's reply:

Whitney, you and Kev are so special to me!! I can't say enough what a huge honor it was to capture your day! I love you both to pieces!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Blue Sky Ceremony Blue Sky Ceremony Wedding Planners

Megan has a true gift - the ability to capture magic and romance. I love her photos, professionalism and attention to detail. Her photos are not just a snapshot reminder, they are a vehicle that will transport you back to the moment and even enhance your memory of your wedding day.

8168 Crown Bay Marina Suite 310 PMB 499, Suite 310 PMB 499 St Thomas, VI, 00802
Location of (Megan Biggs Photography)

Megan Biggs Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Megan Biggs Photography include in the starting price?

Megan Biggs Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Megan Biggs Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Megan Biggs Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Megan Biggs Photography offer?

Megan Biggs Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Megan Biggs Photography offer?

Megan Biggs Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Megan Biggs Photography offer for wedding events?

Megan Biggs Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Megan Biggs Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Megan Biggs Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in flexibility, 5 in professionalism, 5 in value, 4.9 in quality of service and 4.9 in average response time.

Other vendors in Virgin Islands for your wedding