St Thomas, VI 00803 Map · Phone number

About Norman Allen Photography

With over a decade of experience in wedding, event, and portrait photography, Norman Allen Photography will beautifully capture your most special memories in a unique and nonintrusive manner at your Caribbean wedding, destination wedding, or special event.

Expressing your most cherished life events in one-of-a-kind photographic art is our passion…so whether you are looking for a wedding photographer, or if you are looking for coverage of your important event, Norman Allen Photography will capture you and you loved ones in beautiful surroundings with an artistic style. In addition to weddings and events, we also perform photography services in modeling, fashion, architecture, and portraits.

By the time your portrait session or special occasion is over, you will have become our friends, as our work is inspired by your emotions.

Norman Allen Photography…an artistic expression of life.

Follow Norman Allen Photography on

20080212 155011
NormanAllen1

6 Reviews for Norman Allen Photography

Marcia · Married on 06/18/2011

Norman, is personable and professional. What I appreciated is the fact that he personalized a package for us. We didn't have to fit in to a pre-existing arrangement - he worked with what we had to give us what we wanted. The cherry on the cake though, was the pictures. In one word, beautiful. We're extremely happy with his services and would recommend him to capture all life's notable moments - big or small.

Sent on 10/04/2011

Emily · Married on 04/27/2011

My husband and I are from Dallas and decided to have pictures taken while on our honeymoon in the Virgin Islands (we eloped so we did not have pictures of our marriage).

I can not say enough how great it was to work with Norman. Her was very responsive to all of my questions and concerns. His rate is incredibly reasonable and the quality is spectacular. I am so so happy with our decision to choose Norman. We ended up with a great photographer as well as making a friend.

Chans and Emily Rich

Sent on 10/06/2011

Rachael · Married on 04/04/2011

NORMAN IS THE BESTEST!!! My husband and I planned on getting married last minute while on our vacation to St Thomas. Sent an email to Norman and he responded immediately. Was so happy to hear that he could photograph our little wedding on a boat in the middle of the big blue sea. The pictures are FANTABULOUS as well as the photographer Norman.Not only was he our photographer he was also a witness to our wedding! THANKS A BUNCH NORMAN!!! :O)
    IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A GREAT PHOTOGRAPHER, DO NOT LOOK ANY FURTHER..NORMAN IS THE MAN FOR THE JOB! YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED!

Sent on 10/04/2011