St Thomas, VI 00801 Map · Phone number

4 Reviews for Noelle Olive Photography

1 User photo

Noelle Olive Photography 1

Jamie · Married on 05/22/2018

We booked Noelle about 5 days before our 5/22 wedding on St. John. She was quick to respond and very accommodating. She was also much more affordable than the other folks we had been speaking with - which was important as our wedding was only 8 people total, and we weren't looking to spend our entire budget on photographs. As a matter of fact, we probably would've skipped the pictures all together if we hadn't found her. She understood our vision and the simplicity of it. She also had our pictures back to us within 10 days - amazing.
    Thank you for capturing our special day Noelle!

Sent on 06/01/2018
    Noelle Olive Photography 2

Tiffany · Married on 06/03/2016

Noelle was amazing--we had an intimate destination wedding at the Emerald Beach Resort on Lindbergh Bay at St Thomas--she was sweet and easy to work with and made the whole experience fun and pressure free. I've worked with dozens of photographers over the years, and she really stands above the crowd. My pictures are beautiful??

Sent on 06/24/2016

We decided at the last minute to get married at St. John. We did not have a photographer in mind at first because we taught we would not be able to find anybody at last minute and I did not find any one whose pictures would be worth the high prices over there. However, I have received a recommendation to Noelle Olive Photography and when I saw her online portfolio, I decided I would love have her photograph our wedding. She also had very reasonable prices. I contacted Noelle one day (!) before the wedding and she immediately responded and was willing to do it! She was very professional and especially great with our two kids. (the wedding was just our family of 4) She was able to entertain them while she took awesome pictures. Noelle was amazing and I am really happy that she was the one who photographed our wedding. Only couple of days after the wedding, she already sent us some pictures so we could share them with the family who was not able to be at the wedding. The images are just stunning. I think that every wall in our house will now have one of her pictures on it. wink emoticon I highly recommend Noelle, she is the best!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Noelle Olive Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files