Memorable Dreams Events

Christiansted, VI View map
Price from $500

Price from $500

Memorable Dreams is a full service event planning firm specializing in destination weddings, local weddings, meetings and other events in St. Croix, US Virgin Islands. Memorable Dreams Events offers planning, consulting and creative design for meetings, conferences, conventions, fundraisers, weddings, birthdays, reunions, and other social events. Lori is also an ordained minister and can officiate your Virgin Islands Wedding. Let us help you make your dream a reality!

We also specialize in designing and decor including floral design and arrangements.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$750

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Bree
    Lori K. Married on 11/04/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I highly recommend memorable dreams events to everyone and anyone!!!

Lori truly is one of a kind. Living in the states and trying to plan a wedding in a the USVI could pose to be a very stressful situation but Lori made it easy and stress free. She pays so much attention to detail and doesn鈥檛 ever leave anything out. I let her take the reigns and our wedding turned out better than we ever could have imagined. It was absolutely beautiful and would not have been possible without her! We could never thank you enough for everything and will remember this day for the rest of our lives!
    Devon Married on 03/07/2019

Lori is the best

My husband and I are very glad we choose Lori to plan our July 3rd wedding. She is professional, friendly and was the most responsive of all the planners we interviewed. She goes above and beyond to ensure your event is a success. The day would not have gone as smoothly as it did without her. SHE IS THE BEST!!!

Memorable Dreams Events's reply:

Devon and Pat, thank you so much for the amazing review. You are such a great couple and I am so glad I had the opportunity to work with you both!!!
  • Stefani
    Stefani Married on 12/09/2018

Perfect Private Beach Wedding in St. Croix

Lori made our vision for a beautiful, memorable ceremony come to life. While we definitely wanted a private ceremony, I had wondered if maybe it wouldn't be "special' enough. Maybe it wasn't worth the trouble? I need not have worried. With Lori's guidance, our day was so much more than I could have imagined. Perfect ceremony, flowers, location, experience. Lori was a great officiant too! I am so so happy with the experience and recommend her without hesitation!

Memorable Dreams Events's reply:

Wow, thank you Stefani! It was a true honor to work with you and Paul and to have the opportunity to be part of something so special, it really was perfect! Thank you so much for the great feedback and for choosing me to be a part of it.
    Congratulations to you both!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Memorable Dreams Events 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Christiansted, 00820
Location of (Memorable Dreams Events)

Other vendors in Virgin Islands for your wedding