8525 Lindberg Bay unit 12, St Thomas, VI 00802 Map · Phone number

About Jenn Events

Your wedding is a once-in-a-lifetime event. It's a reflection of you. Jenn Events is here to help you ensure it goes off without a hitch, and that your guests will be awed by the entire experience from beginning to end.

Jenn herself is the calming force that every bride needs during the stress of wedding planning. From the moment you arrive until the day you depart, she’ll walk you through every facet of your special day. Not only can Jenn Events help you coordinate everything, from booking airline reservations and hotel rooms to securing reputable local vendors, we can also call in our design-build team to transform your wedding venue into exactly what you’ve always envisioned for your big day.

You are unique; your wedding should be, too.

ritz beach bonfire lr
ritz beach bonfire lr
barronreevesreichmanphotography14reevesdetails056

4 Reviews for Jenn Events

lindsey · Married on 07/02/2016

Jenn and her team were amazing. She decorated for all 3 of my events during my wedding weekend and it went off without a hitch. All of her props were great and created a wonderful atmosphere. She was very professional, helpful and a treat to work with. I would highly recommend Jenn Events for any occasion - she was great!

Sent on 07/27/2016
  • Wendy

Wendy · Married on 10/17/2015

Working with Jenn Events was absolutely great! I'm a stickler for details and wanted my special day to be a representation of it with the budget we had. I gave up a few things to gain others. Jenn worked ith our budget and made suggestions. In the end I got more than I bargained for. We had a beach reception catered by Havana Blue. My colors were coral and gold so we had coral napkins, gold chargers, and amber lighting which tied everything into place. Tiki torches outlined the dance area, and bare bulb lighting lit the entire area. Many friends said this was the best wedding they'd been to. I couldn't have envisioned it any better.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Robin · Married on 06/01/2015

Was beyond pleased with the work contracted out to Jenn Events for our wedding reception held at the Frenchmans Reef & Morningstar Beach Resort! Our guests still talk about how lovely the setup was. I was flattered that Jenn Events was so accommodating and worked hard to create the look and feel I was going for. Our set up was stunning!

Sent on 06/25/2015