box 37, St John, VI 00831 Map · Phone number

About Passion Flower St John

Passion Flower Designing beautiful bouquets, is dependable, detailed, and dedicated to your wishes on your wedding day, over 10 years of sucessfuly serving bride and groom, cerating gorgous floral arrangments and bouquets for your special day.providing courteous personalized assistance.

Contact Us

VargasWedding099
passion1

57 Reviews for Passion Flower St John

Sandi · Married on 06/07/2015

Susan was recommended to me by one of the wedding planners at the resort we stayed at in St. John. We ended up not having the wedding on their property due to their exorbitant cost. I was very thankful that Susan's name was provided to me because she proved to be invaluable not only as the florist but also as my " unofficial" wedding planner.
    We decide to add a wedding on the beach, to our long planned vacation bringing together the 5 adult children that we bring to the relationship, just 5 weeks prior to our departure date. We were married at Trunk Bay on 6/7/15.
    Once I started communicating with Susan, she became my " new best friend" on the Island. She was able to give me solid recommendations for the bakery, the photographer and the officiant. We ended up hiring everyone she recommended and also had our reception/post wedding dinner at a beachside restaurant she recommended. All of her suggestions were excellent.
    Susan, really worked with me via phone and email, to create the floral arrangements that I had in my mind for myself, my daughters, my groom and the groomsmen and the sand circle which became our alter. She allowed me to have beautiful flowers even with the limited budget that I had to work around.
    She was able to create the perfect tropical bouquets with the types of flowers and colors that I wanted and her suggestions were great.
    The bouquets lasted throughout the remaining vacation, the plane ride back home and even a few days in the not so tropical location of Western New York State. It was fitting, that after the bouquets were past their prime, that we took the flowers and placed them on the grave of a beloved cat who had died 8 months prior, on his special burial spot in our yard. Our beautiful flowers from Susan and Passion Flower, brightened his grave.

Susan is amazing! She helped us not only with our flowers but gave us advice when our wedding planner was not so helpful. Her flowers and arrangements are beyond beautiful! Thanks, Susan!

I loved my wedding flowers! Susan was so great and easy to work with. She nailed the flowers I asked for perfectly. I had people stopping me asking me who did my flowers. I only wish they would live forever. Susan threw in flowers for my hair that was unexpected and a nice surprise. The stylist ended up working them into my hair and it looked fantastic. Susan has a great reputation for a reason. Ladies, choose Susan and fear not.

Passion Flower St John FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Eco-Friendly

• Kt Creates LLC
    Kt Creates LLC Wedding Planners

For the nearly 10 years I've worked with Susan of Passion Flower she has been professional, on time and produced some of the best flowers on island. I can't say enough positive things about Susan, who makes every one of my bride's a happy one when they open their bouquets that they picked out often months earlier. She brings the beauty of a picture to life.

• stjohnweddings.com
    stjohnweddings.com Wedding Officiants

Susan is a soulful artist and though I have seen hundreds of her wedding bouquets, no two have ever been alike! She truly creates uniquely for each bride.

• High Definition Video
    High Definition Video Wedding Videographers

Super superb! Your on St John source for flowers!

• box 37 St John, VI 00831 See on map
    3406420820 (Phone number)
    8777794587 (Other Phone Number)
    ST John island USVI