PO Box 26517, Christiansted, VI 00824 Map · Phone number

About Antilles Lilies

Antilles Lilies, by Gloria Powell, provides stunning and unique floral arrangements and settings for a memorable island wedding on St. Croix. The key to her designs is incorporating the beautiful local flowers and foliage of St. Croix, in addition to any others flowers that you are fond of. Gloria will work closely with you to understand and help deliver the wedding of your dreams.

STXBridalBouquetSamples02 06052
July08063
May08010

60 Reviews for Antilles Lilies

Sharon · Married on 04/29/2017

We upgraded the flowers for our daughter's wedding at The Buccaneer Resort. Gloria was very helpful and listened to what we wanted. My daughter send Pintrest pics to Gloria and she captured her desires beautifully. I think the flowers were one of my favorite parts of the wedding. The bouquets and arrangements were HUGE. We re-purposed them all the next morning at the morning-after brunch.

Maria · Married on 07/23/2016

My husband and I had a destination wedding this summer at the Buccaneer resort in St. Croix and they recommended Gloria at Antilles Lilies to provide the floral. All we can say is WOW!! We could not have been more impressed with how beautiful everything looked and how easy it was to communicate! Being that we were planning the wedding all the way from California, we just sent a few photos of floral arrangements we liked that we saw online and not only did Gloria capture exactly what we had in mind, she completely exceeded all our expectations. Perfect, perfect, perfect!! We received so many compliments from our guests about how beautiful everything was :) From my flower crown, to my bouquet, to the ceremony flowers and table arrangements, it was all soo beautiful. HIGHLY recommend!!!!! Thank you Gloria!!! - Maria + Alex

Daniel · Married on 07/16/2016

Gloria is the absolute best florist on St. Croix. Be clear with her about your vision, and trust that she will deliver!

Antilles Lilies FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 115.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 66.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,538.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals

• Performing the Wedding
    Performing the Wedding Wedding Officiants

Gloria is THE most dedicated professional I've met in years. Not only does she know her flowers, she knows everyone in the wedding industry on St. Croix! She answers clients quickly, gets them exactly what they need, and in business, she does not fool around. Everything is perfection! In life, she is the nicest, kindest, most generous, fun-loving woman I ever met. I am priviledged to be working with her, and anyone who uses her services will be ecstatic.

• STX Weddings
    STX Weddings Wedding Planners

Gloria of Antilles Lilies creates amazing flowers for your BIG day! Her bridal bouquets, boutonnieres, and canopy/arch structures are just a few of the stunning arrangements she's capable of creating. Gloria is a true natural and master at her craft. I have had the pleasure of working with Antilles Lilies for some time now and never disappointed. My clients rave about her creativity and have always loved their florals for their wedding. Antilles Lilies can make your wedding flower dreams come true.

• Weddings by Michelle Marquis
    Weddings by Michelle Marquis Wedding Planners

Working with Gloria is amazing and fun! Her creativity knows no bounds and neither does her work ethic. She is a true gem and I work with her as much as possible.

• PO Box 26517 Christiansted, 00824 See on map