8124 Subbase, St Thomas, VI 00802 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Roses Too, Inc

Roses Too established in 1987 is a full service flower shop specializing in weddings, we feel it is important that the bride feel and have the confidence in our designers that her wedding flowers is being done by experience professional designers.

IMG3331

Roses Too, Inc 2
Roses Too, Inc 3
Roses Too, Inc 4

Lyndsy · Married on 05/18/2018

Jessica created the most beautiful floral arrangements I have ever seen! She did all the florals for my wedding day. Everything, including my boutique and centerpieces were exactly how I described them to her. I was beyond thrilled with her work and have to say the entire look of our wedding came together because of her quality work. Not only did she make beautiful floral arrangements, but she was also wonderful to work with. She responded in a timely manner with all emails/calls. Thank you, Jessica for doing a wonderful job!!!! This was the one piece of my wedding that I never had to worry about throughout the entire process, and that is completely because of your professionalism! I highly recommend Roses Too!

Sent on 06/06/2018
    Roses Too, Inc 5

Roses Too, Inc's reply:

Thank you SO much Lyndsy! I am honored to have been a small part in your special day! I wish you all the best!! Cannot wait to see these amazing photos!!
    XOXO
    Jessica

angela · Married on 08/18/2017

With the help of Island Mike, Roses Too/Jessica Aubain provided our flowers. I picked the colors and let her have creative license with the flower types and was not disappointed. I did have to email her prior to the wedding and she was very prompt and responsive to my needs. I requested a single yellow rose, if possible, to represent my father who had passed and she came threw with no hesitation. My bouquet was beautiful!! It was everything I could have imagined and more!! Thank you!!

Marisa · Married on 07/16/2017

I used Jessica at Roses Too for my beach wedding on St John. I sent her photos of what I was looking for. She was easy to work with, and understood exactly what I wanted. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous. We had flowers on an arbor by the water and my bridal bouquet was perfect with all of the small details I wanted. She worked really well with my other vendors and did a fantastic job. Everything was absolutely beautiful. Thank you Jessica!

Roses Too, Inc FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 161.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 14.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 95.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Tropical
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Real Weddings

• Island Style Weddings
    Island Style Weddings Wedding Planners

Roses too has been my preferred florist for 9 yrs. She continues to provide my couples with beautiful bouquets and arrangements to compliment their style. Jessica is a great addition to the company and is bringing in fresh ideas and vision

• Beach Weddings By Deb
    Beach Weddings By Deb Wedding Planners

Jessica at Roses Too does a great job of design and flower arrangements.

• St. John Wedding Planner (KatiLady)
    St. John Wedding Planner (KatiLady) Wedding Planners

Diane has been in the Caribbean her whole life and there is nothing too complicated or to simple for her to deliver. My brides love working with her and always feel so relaxed after talking with her about what they want. Roses Too is very easy to work with.

• 8124 Subbase St Thomas, 00802 See on map