8124 Subbase, St Thomas, VI 00802 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Roses Too, Inc

Roses Too established in 1987 is a full service flower shop specializing in weddings, we feel it is important that the bride feel and have the confidence in our designers that her wedding flowers is being done by experience professional designers.

IMG3331

Roses Too, Inc 6
Roses Too, Inc 7
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 09/28/2019

the most beautiful flowers!

Jessica was such a pleasure to work with. She easily understood my vision and made it come to life. She also had great suggestions. Check out their instagram for some of their amazing work. She was recommended from our wedding planner and we are very happy we used Roses Too. Their staff was extremely professional the day of the wedding and very helpful. Our guests are still talking about how beautiful the flower runners were on the tables and the pampas grass around the pool area! Thanks you Roses Too for making our wedding SO beautiful!! Can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Ariel

Ariel · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing Floral!

From the floral arch, to the bouquets and floral crowns, to the centerpieces and garland... I could go on and on. Jessica made my vision come to life! We had several guests tell us these were the most beautiful floral arrangements they had ever seen. I was blown away by the quality and detail of the arrangements. Jessica's creativity is absolutely amazing, and our wedding would not have been the same without her!!

Sent on 06/15/2019
    Roses Too, Inc 8
    Roses Too, Inc 9
    Roses Too, Inc 10
    Roses Too, Inc 11

Lyndsy · Married on 05/18/2018

Jessica created the most beautiful floral arrangements I have ever seen! She did all the florals for my wedding day. Everything, including my boutique and centerpieces were exactly how I described them to her. I was beyond thrilled with her work and have to say the entire look of our wedding came together because of her quality work. Not only did she make beautiful floral arrangements, but she was also wonderful to work with. She responded in a timely manner with all emails/calls. Thank you, Jessica for doing a wonderful job!!!! This was the one piece of my wedding that I never had to worry about throughout the entire process, and that is completely because of your professionalism! I highly recommend Roses Too!

Sent on 06/06/2018
    Roses Too, Inc 12

Roses Too, Inc's reply:

Thank you SO much Lyndsy! I am honored to have been a small part in your special day! I wish you all the best!! Cannot wait to see these amazing photos!!
    XOXO
    Jessica

Roses Too, Inc FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 161.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 14.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 95.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Tropical
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Real Weddings

• Island Style Weddings
    Island Style Weddings Wedding Planners

Roses too has been my preferred florist for 9 yrs. She continues to provide my couples with beautiful bouquets and arrangements to compliment their style. Jessica is a great addition to the company and is bringing in fresh ideas and vision

• Beach Weddings By Deb
    Beach Weddings By Deb Wedding Planners

Jessica at Roses Too does a great job of design and flower arrangements.

• St. John Wedding Planner (KatiLady)
    St. John Wedding Planner (KatiLady) Wedding Planners

Diane has been in the Caribbean her whole life and there is nothing too complicated or to simple for her to deliver. My brides love working with her and always feel so relaxed after talking with her about what they want. Roses Too is very easy to work with.

• 8124 Subbase St Thomas, 00802 See on map