59 Reviews for Roses Too, Inc

Clean Up (1)
Altar Decor (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
59 Roses Too, Inc Reviews

With the help of Island Mike, Roses Too/Jessica Aubain provided our flowers. I picked the colors and let her have creative license with the flower types and was not disappointed. I did have to email her prior to the wedding and she was very prompt and responsive to my needs. I requested a single yellow rose, if possible, to represent my father who had passed and she came threw with no hesitation. My bouquet was beautiful!! It was everything I could have imagined and more!! Thank you!!

Profile Picture angela, 8/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

we had a smaller destination wedding in St. John and Jessica was super helpful with suggestions and varied questions I had. She created a beautiful bouquet and hair clips for me and my bridesmaids and we did simple stems at our reception space but they were the highest quality!

Profile Picture Emily , 5/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jessica at Roses Too did a fabulous job. She chose flowers and colors I liked and made a beautiful bouquet for my wedding!

Profile Picture Courtney, 12/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I used Jessica at Roses Too for my beach wedding on St John. I sent her photos of what I was looking for. She was easy to work with, and understood exactly what I wanted. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous. We had flowers on an arbor by the water and my bridal bouquet was perfect with all of the small details I wanted. She worked really well with my other vendors and did a fantastic job. Everything was absolutely beautiful. Thank you Jessica!

Profile Picture Marisa, 7/16/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jessica Aubain from Roses Too was amazing to work with and I honestly do not have enough great things to say about her. The top 3 adjectives I would use to describe her is resourceful, brilliant, and unshakeable . I was by no way an easy bride and looked for flowers that not only were hard to source but heavy and could be difficult to arrange/blow over easily (King & Queen Proteas, Burgundy & Fuschia Peonies, Peach Ranaculous, Light Pink Astilbe & Garden Roses, Blue & Green Thistle, and several different types of eucalyptus). She was able to deliver and execute seamlessly and even took my vision to a whole other level by creating work arounds, constructed two wooden structures for the ceremony where king proteas and eucalyptus climbed up the design (which she had to create from scratch), rather than just stick with a traditional floral arch. Jess is a ture master at her craft and creates pure magic when you give her the creative freedom to do so, such as providing me with floating/cascading florals above our couples table by suspending an oversized frame strung with beautiful blooms and greenery. As well as, putting our rehearsal dinner fiesta themed floral arrangements in old jalapeno/ mexican themed cans/containers, which provided a creative authentic touch --> So much so that our venue/hotel accommodations somehow managed to get them and used them on their breakfast tables the following day for guests. Lastly, there is nothing that Jess cannot handle all while maintaining this unshakable calm, cool and collected approach. Unbeknown to me at the time, the beautiful floral frame that was suspended above the table came crashing down during set-up and some damage had been done. No one would ever had known because Jess calmly talked through and handled the situation. She also provided me the most beautiful flower crown the day of my wedding with less than 15 hrs notice and didn't flinch. Jessica is a true professional and I proudly recommend her without hesitation.

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Jessica from Roses Too was amazing to work with especially dealing with an extremely high maintenance, and in the weeds bride like myself :-). She accommodated my very hectic work schedule, spending over an hour on the phone with me after work hours to ensure she documented every single detail, and inspiration photo I had in mind for my floral arrangements. Honestly, from then on I remained confident in her capabilities, and trusted her sense of creativity & style to bringing my vision to life. And boy oh boy did she deliver.... I was beyond pleased with all of my arrangements especially my bouquet - Worth every penny...A job well done! Apart from her craft, she consistently maintained a high level of client service. She was very prompt on email and phone communication with me, and was always there to answer any questions. I even made 2 last minute change requests in which she without a flinch accommodated - one about a week before my wedding, and the other the day of! Couple hours before my wedding I decided to add another one of my friends to my wedding party, and needed another bouquet. Jessica was already on site. I dashed down the staircase, and asked her if it was possible to make another bouquet. She calmly responded with a yes, and I only realized on my honeymoon that she didn't charge us for the extra bouquet. She is indeed the best florist on the USVI period! If you're looking for someone with a young, modern, and creative style to give you that "pinterest look" you've been salivating over for months...go with Roses Too!

Profile Picture Mikell, 5/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Jessica was wonderful to work with. We had a consultation meeting with her when we visited St. John to plan our wedding. We really didn’t have an idea for what flowers we wanted or what the arrangements would be like. Jessica worked hard to offer suggestions and understand our likes and dislikes. She definitely zoned in our style and nailed it on the big day! Everything was gorgeous and better than I could have imagined! She’s a pleasure to speak with and her communication is great!

Profile Picture Ali, 4/23/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Wonderful personality and extremely helpful. The flowers were gorgeous and Jessica responded to every concern I had with no issues. Can't thank her enough.

Profile Picture Loren, 3/12/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Roses Too created beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres for our wedding! We wanted a very soft, natural, look to complement our outdoor beach wedding, and we got exactly what we asked for! When there was a discrepancy between the order and what the supplier could deliver, Jessica created a beautiful arrangement for our head table that truly took my breath away! My only concern was the fact that I couldn't bring all my flowers home with me on the plane after the wedding!

Profile Picture Nicole, 3/3/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Jessica at Roses Too did an exceptional job on the flowers for our wedding! I requested peonies (which apparently can be hard to get in the USVI during certain times of the year) but Jessica totally came through. She created the most gorgeous bouquet and table arrangements for our wedding on St. John and was very responsive throughout the planning process. I sent her one of the table runners we wanted to use, and she was able to coordinate the flowers perfectly. She made sure I had everything ahead of time for the pictures and just did an excellent job. I really wanted beautiful, bright flowers and everything Jessica created greatly exceeded my expectations. She is the absolute best!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 12/9/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Roses, Too did all of the flowers for our wedding, including flower crowns for myself and my sisters. The flower crowns were even better than the pictures that I had sent, and the bouquets and reception flowers were beautiful! They coordinated with my wedding planner to have them shipped over to St. John from St. Thomas, and everything went very smooth and was on time. We highly recommend Roses, Too!

Profile Picture Natalie, 8/8/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I absolutely loved the flowers for my wedding. Roses Too did such an amazing job. I was in contact with Jessica who was so sweet and helpful. I simply emailed her pictures of floral arrangements and bouquets I liked. She told me what kind of flowers were available during the month of my wedding and from there she sent me pictures of the flowers she recommended. I told Jessica the colors and vibe I wanted and she completely exceeded my expectations. I was so thrilled with the way way the flowers turned out. It was the perfect pop of color. On the day of my wedding Jessica brought them over to St. John on the ferry from St. Thomas. I am so happy I got to work with Roses Too, they helped my wedding turn out beautiful!

Profile Picture Mary, 7/24/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Roses Too was recommended by our wedding planner (Michelle Fage with Paradise Planning). My favorite part about Roses Too is they made it SO easy to design/coordinate our flowers. As well, they were extremely flexible.
Working with Michelle, we sent Roses Too some pictures of the look/type/colors of flowers we were going for.
She responded with a detailed quote on what the final product would look like, size options, and prices.
We made our decision and that was it! I had the utmost confidence in Roses Too that they were going to be beautiful.
We wanted to design/make our own vases and she let us do that too! Helping with size and shape! We shipped everything down to her! It was a piece of cake! :)

Profile Picture Alexandra, 7/17/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Roses Too provided the flowers for our St. John wedding. I spoke with Jessica twice about the concept that I wanted and she did an incredible job of bringing my ideas to life!
Everyone at the wedding could not stop talking about how beautiful the arrangements were! Great company! Amazing service! I could not have been happier with them!

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Roses Too did and amazing job. My wedding planner and Jessica mostly did all the communication of what I wanted so I didn't have much contact with her. However, when my planner was unresponsive for a while I contacted Jessica myself right before Valentine's Day - probably her busiest time of year. She was very quick to respond during that time to all my questions. I had asked for peonies and I also asked for snapdragons due to father/daughter childhood memories. I was told peonies were out of season for July. Sad. However, the day of the wedding there were not only snapdragons for the table and chair arrangements, but our arch floral pieces and my and my MOH bouquets had beautiful pink peonies! I had originally wanted more peach tones for the wedding, but everything came out more pink so the peonies fit right in. Guess everything does happen for a reason. I loved the arrangements and love looking at the close up shots our photographer took of them! Thanks to everyone at Roses Too for making our day beautiful!

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/10/15, 16 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My wedding photographer, Lindsay Vann, recommended Roses Too to me for our wedding and I am so grateful that I decided to work with them for our flowers!

I had always wanted to have a bouquet of peonies for my wedding day, but having a wedding planned for the end of June meant that Peonies would be on their way out for the season. I was initially told that I may not be able to have peonies because of the time of year, and they suggested another type of flower that looked very similar. I was happy with that replacement flower suggestion, especially since there was not much I could do, and they did look very similar. However, a week or two before the wedding, I received another email from Roses Too, saying that she would be able to do Peonies!

I was so happy with the way that everything turned out, and they were very accommodating with my last minute changes, they delivered the flowers to St. John from St. Thomas, and even came by the house where we were staying, the day of the wedding, to change ribbons on the bouquets for the bridesmaids.

The flowers were amazing quality, especially for the cost, and even lasted all week long! I would definitely recommend Roses Too!!

Profile Picture Ali, 6/28/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jessica Aubain of Roses Too Inc. created the most beautiful pink and white peony bouquet for my wedding day along with gorgeous baskets of matching peonies which hung off the ceremony gazebo. I couldn't have asked for more beautiful floral creations! Jessica has an artistic eye for beautiful and full floral arrangements and I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 6/20/15, 2 Reviews
2.7

After talking about the flowers that I wanted for close to six months we had arranged for the best man to pick up the flowers on the 9:30 AM ferry from Redhook. I was then informed that they had car trouble and would not be on the ferry until 10:30. The box was not labeled but the man at the ferry insisted that was the only box of flowers on the vessel. When the they arrived at the Villa they were all completely wrong. Looked like they were intended for a flower shop and not pre-arranged for a wedding. After calling RosesToo and seemingly always not being able to get of hold of Jessica herself we spoke with her assistant. The flowers that we picked up were delivered back to the ferry dock where there was another box on the 11:30 ferry that was clearly marked with my last name. I should've checked it more closely but hours later before the wedding I realize that there were no boutonnieres for the groomsmen. So yet again I had another one of our wedding guests go to the 3:30 ferry (one hour before the wedding) to pick up the boutonnieres. The woman that we spoke with was very rude and told us that basically this was all our fault because we did not want to pay her outrageous delivery fee. Yet Jessica had assured me prior that sending them on the ferry would be no problem. I was also not happy with the quality of the stargazer lilies in the bridal arrangement. The ones in my bridesmaids arrangement looked gorgeous but mine was already browning and drooping. This just added more drama to an already crazy day. Not super pleased with that experience.

Profile Picture User4847333, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Thank you Jessica and everyone at Roses too for making mine and my husband's wedding so incredible last month at Caneel Bay! Jessica and her team were absolutely amazing throughout the entire planning process. They took my ideas and worked with me to deliver exactly what I imagined. Having always loved flowers and working as an event planner myself, I always knew flowers were very important to me. I wanted to have a unique touch with the perfect mix of tropical floral. Jessica took the time to brainstorm ideas with me and what she and her team ended up creating was not only gorgeous but one of a kind! The bridal party boutiques were beyond anything I could have every imagined and truly will never forget. If Roses too were closer to me professionally, I would use them all the time! Anyone from the Boston area who is looking to get married in the USVIs should not hesitate to call them, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/19/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Amazing customer service, patient throughout the wedding planning process and on-time for every single delivery with quality products and services!!

Thank you so much Jessica!! Your company did an amazing job for Matt & Erin's St. John Destination Wedding!!

Profile Picture Chris, 4/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I can't even begin to tell you how much we loved the beautiful the flowers at our daughters wedding!!! I've never seen such full, fragrant, & luscious flowers! Jessica's work is amazing!!! Everything from the rose petals strewn along the aisle of the ceremony, to the pedestal flowers, the flowers adorning the wedding cake, to the gorgeous centerpieces on the tables - were all breathtaking! Everyone that looks at Wedding pictures, comment on the flowers! The circle of flowers at the bottom of the chandelier were stunning! Thank you so very much for your creativity and beautiful works of art!

Profile Picture Sherre, 3/8/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jessica was wonderful to work with throughout the wedding planning process! I was confident that the flowers would look like what I envisioned. She was very professional. I appreciated the detailed invoice that listed each item. Highly recommend Jessica and Roses Too!

Profile Picture User4751234, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Roses Too did an amazing job from beginning to end in creating a magical setting for my wedding this past June. The flowers were fresh and beautifully arranged. Everything was delivered on time to each location. The staff was extremely professional and helpful, going far beyond the realm of their job requirements and the owners, Mrs. Jessica Aubain and Mr. Paul Aubain are AMAZING! They work extremely hard to make sure each person's experience is nothing but the BEST. It was everything I could have asked for and more and I am so very grateful to them for their hard work and professionalism.

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Roses Too did an amazing job with our wedding ceremony flowers. It was so easy expressing what I would like, by sending pictures of arrangements I liked through my wedding planner, Paradise Planning. She got back to me right away with prices and arrangement sizes. The flowers were beautiful coral colors, fresh, and full body. Instead of a bouquet I wore a flower crown and it came out more amazing than I could ever imagine. Thank you! Highly recommend

Profile Picture Valerie, 4/19/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

All my flowers were absolutely beautiful. My bouquet, the boutonnieres, bridesmaids bouquets, and the flowers for the reception tables. Everything was perfect and exactly what I wanted. Jessica was great working with me to develop my vision and worked with my budget. Thank you so much Jessica!!!

Profile Picture star, 4/9/14, 5 Reviews