Roses Too, Inc Reviews

60 | St Thomas, VI

60 Reviews for Roses Too, Inc

60 Roses Too, Inc Reviews

Lyndsy · Married on 05/18/2018

Jessica created the most beautiful floral arrangements I have ever seen! She did all the florals for my wedding day. Everything, including my boutique and centerpieces were exactly how I described them to her. I was beyond thrilled with her work and have to say the entire look of our wedding came together because of her quality work. Not only did she make beautiful floral arrangements, but she was also wonderful to work with. She responded in a timely manner with all emails/calls. Thank you, Jessica for doing a wonderful job!!!! This was the one piece of my wedding that I never had to worry about throughout the entire process, and that is completely because of your professionalism! I highly recommend Roses Too!

Sent on 06/06/2018
    Roses Too, Inc 1

Roses Too, Inc's reply:

Thank you SO much Lyndsy! I am honored to have been a small part in your special day! I wish you all the best!! Cannot wait to see these amazing photos!! XOXO Jessica

angela · Married on 08/18/2017

With the help of Island Mike, Roses Too/Jessica Aubain provided our flowers. I picked the colors and let her have creative license with the flower types and was not disappointed. I did have to email her prior to the wedding and she was very prompt and responsive to my needs. I requested a single yellow rose, if possible, to represent my father who had passed and she came threw with no hesitation. My bouquet was beautiful!! It was everything I could have imagined and more!! Thank you!!

Marisa · Married on 07/16/2017

I used Jessica at Roses Too for my beach wedding on St John. I sent her photos of what I was looking for. She was easy to work with, and understood exactly what I wanted. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous. We had flowers on an arbor by the water and my bridal bouquet was perfect with all of the small details I wanted. She worked really well with my other vendors and did a fantastic job. Everything was absolutely beautiful. Thank you Jessica!

• Ali

Ali · Married on 04/23/2016

Jessica was wonderful to work with. We had a consultation meeting with her when we visited St. John to plan our wedding. We really didn’t have an idea for what flowers we wanted or what the arrangements would be like. Jessica worked hard to offer suggestions and understand our likes and dislikes. She definitely zoned in our style and nailed it on the big day! Everything was gorgeous and better than I could have imagined! She’s a pleasure to speak with and her communication is great!

Nicole · Married on 03/03/2016

Roses Too created beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres for our wedding! We wanted a very soft, natural, look to complement our outdoor beach wedding, and we got exactly what we asked for! When there was a discrepancy between the order and what the supplier could deliver, Jessica created a beautiful arrangement for our head table that truly took my breath away! My only concern was the fact that I couldn't bring all my flowers home with me on the plane after the wedding!

Kelly · Married on 12/09/2015

Jessica at Roses Too did an exceptional job on the flowers for our wedding! I requested peonies (which apparently can be hard to get in the USVI during certain times of the year) but Jessica totally came through. She created the most gorgeous bouquet and table arrangements for our wedding on St. John and was very responsive throughout the planning process. I sent her one of the table runners we wanted to use, and she was able to coordinate the flowers perfectly. She made sure I had everything ahead of time for the pictures and just did an excellent job. I really wanted beautiful, bright flowers and everything Jessica created greatly exceeded my expectations. She is the absolute best!!

Natalie · Married on 08/08/2015

Roses, Too did all of the flowers for our wedding, including flower crowns for myself and my sisters. The flower crowns were even better than the pictures that I had sent, and the bouquets and reception flowers were beautiful! They coordinated with my wedding planner to have them shipped over to St. John from St. Thomas, and everything went very smooth and was on time. We highly recommend Roses, Too!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Roses Too, Inc's reply:

Thank you Natalie! You looked AMAZING!! It was a pleasure working with you! Congrats again!!

Mary · Married on 07/24/2015

I absolutely loved the flowers for my wedding. Roses Too did such an amazing job. I was in contact with Jessica who was so sweet and helpful. I simply emailed her pictures of floral arrangements and bouquets I liked. She told me what kind of flowers were available during the month of my wedding and from there she sent me pictures of the flowers she recommended. I told Jessica the colors and vibe I wanted and she completely exceeded my expectations. I was so thrilled with the way way the flowers turned out. It was the perfect pop of color. On the day of my wedding Jessica brought them over to St. John on the ferry from St. Thomas. I am so happy I got to work with Roses Too, they helped my wedding turn out beautiful!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Roses Too, Inc's reply:

Thank You Mary! You and all of your family were all so sweet and a pleasure to work with! Your photos are simply stunning!! Congrats again!!

Danielle · Married on 07/17/2015

Roses Too provided the flowers for our St. John wedding. I spoke with Jessica twice about the concept that I wanted and she did an incredible job of bringing my ideas to life!
    Everyone at the wedding could not stop talking about how beautiful the arrangements were! Great company! Amazing service! I could not have been happier with them!

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 07/10/2015

Roses Too did and amazing job. My wedding planner and Jessica mostly did all the communication of what I wanted so I didn't have much contact with her. However, when my planner was unresponsive for a while I contacted Jessica myself right before Valentine's Day - probably her busiest time of year. She was very quick to respond during that time to all my questions. I had asked for peonies and I also asked for snapdragons due to father/daughter childhood memories. I was told peonies were out of season for July. Sad. However, the day of the wedding there were not only snapdragons for the table and chair arrangements, but our arch floral pieces and my and my MOH bouquets had beautiful pink peonies! I had originally wanted more peach tones for the wedding, but everything came out more pink so the peonies fit right in. Guess everything does happen for a reason. I loved the arrangements and love looking at the close up shots our photographer took of them! Thanks to everyone at Roses Too for making our day beautiful!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Roses Too, Inc's reply:

Thank you Courtney! The pleasure was all mine! I'd love to see some of your gorgeous photos! Congrats again!!
  • Ali

Ali · Married on 06/28/2015

My wedding photographer, Lindsay Vann, recommended Roses Too to me for our wedding and I am so grateful that I decided to work with them for our flowers!

I had always wanted to have a bouquet of peonies for my wedding day, but having a wedding planned for the end of June meant that Peonies would be on their way out for the season. I was initially told that I may not be able to have peonies because of the time of year, and they suggested another type of flower that looked very similar. I was happy with that replacement flower suggestion, especially since there was not much I could do, and they did look very similar. However, a week or two before the wedding, I received another email from Roses Too, saying that she would be able to do Peonies!

I was so happy with the way that everything turned out, and they were very accommodating with my last minute changes, they delivered the flowers to St. John from St. Thomas, and even came by the house where we were staying, the day of the wedding, to change ribbons on the bouquets for the bridesmaids.

The flowers were amazing quality, especially for the cost, and even lasted all week long! I would definitely recommend Roses Too!!

Vanessa · Married on 06/20/2015

Jessica Aubain of Roses Too Inc. created the most beautiful pink and white peony bouquet for my wedding day along with gorgeous baskets of matching peonies which hung off the ceremony gazebo. I couldn't have asked for more beautiful floral creations! Jessica has an artistic eye for beautiful and full floral arrangements and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/25/2015

Roses Too, Inc's reply:

Thank you Vanessa! You were such a beautiful bride! I still am in aww over the photos you shared with me! It was a pleasure working with you! Congrats!!

Danielle · Married on 04/19/2015

Thank you Jessica and everyone at Roses too for making mine and my husband's wedding so incredible last month at Caneel Bay! Jessica and her team were absolutely amazing throughout the entire planning process. They took my ideas and worked with me to deliver exactly what I imagined. Having always loved flowers and working as an event planner myself, I always knew flowers were very important to me. I wanted to have a unique touch with the perfect mix of tropical floral. Jessica took the time to brainstorm ideas with me and what she and her team ended up creating was not only gorgeous but one of a kind! The bridal party boutiques were beyond anything I could have every imagined and truly will never forget. If Roses too were closer to me professionally, I would use them all the time! Anyone from the Boston area who is looking to get married in the USVIs should not hesitate to call them, you will not be disappointed!

• Gay Chris

Chris · Married on 04/12/2015

Amazing customer service, patient throughout the wedding planning process and on-time for every single delivery with quality products and services!!

Thank you so much Jessica!! Your company did an amazing job for Matt & Erin's St. John Destination Wedding!!

Sherre · Married on 03/08/2015

I can't even begin to tell you how much we loved the beautiful the flowers at our daughters wedding!!! I've never seen such full, fragrant, & luscious flowers! Jessica's work is amazing!!! Everything from the rose petals strewn along the aisle of the ceremony, to the pedestal flowers, the flowers adorning the wedding cake, to the gorgeous centerpieces on the tables - were all breathtaking! Everyone that looks at Wedding pictures, comment on the flowers! The circle of flowers at the bottom of the chandelier were stunning! Thank you so very much for your creativity and beautiful works of art!

Jessica was wonderful to work with throughout the wedding planning process! I was confident that the flowers would look like what I envisioned. She was very professional. I appreciated the detailed invoice that listed each item. Highly recommend Jessica and Roses Too!

Danielle · Married on 06/14/2014

Roses Too did an amazing job from beginning to end in creating a magical setting for my wedding this past June. The flowers were fresh and beautifully arranged. Everything was delivered on time to each location. The staff was extremely professional and helpful, going far beyond the realm of their job requirements and the owners, Mrs. Jessica Aubain and Mr. Paul Aubain are AMAZING! They work extremely hard to make sure each person's experience is nothing but the BEST. It was everything I could have asked for and more and I am so very grateful to them for their hard work and professionalism.

Valerie · Married on 04/19/2014

Roses Too did an amazing job with our wedding ceremony flowers. It was so easy expressing what I would like, by sending pictures of arrangements I liked through my wedding planner, Paradise Planning. She got back to me right away with prices and arrangement sizes. The flowers were beautiful coral colors, fresh, and full body. Instead of a bouquet I wore a flower crown and it came out more amazing than I could ever imagine. Thank you! Highly recommend

All my flowers were absolutely beautiful. My bouquet, the boutonnieres, bridesmaids bouquets, and the flowers for the reception tables. Everything was perfect and exactly what I wanted. Jessica was great working with me to develop my vision and worked with my budget. Thank you so much Jessica!!!

Pamela · Married on 03/01/2014

Jessica hit a home run with our son's wedding flowers. The arrangements, bridal bouquets, chair decorations, and reception centerpieces were gorgeous and matched the bridesmaids' dresses perfectly. The arrangements on pillars against the blue of the ocean were breathtaking. Jessica seemed to know from our first meeting just what we wanted, and she did not disappoint. She was prompt with her deliveries and always professional.

• Valerie

Valerie · Married on 08/10/2013

Jessica was wonderful. I could not have asked for a better and more patient individual. She dealt with my constant indecisiveness and delivered a wonderful finish product. When I walked into the church on my wedding day and saw the decor, I felt as though I was walking into a dream.

Peter · Married on 07/13/2013

Jessica and Roses Too would be an outstanding choice for any event. The biggest concern when you hire a vendor who's finished product you aren't going to see until the day of the event is the taste level. Do they get it? And I assure you, they do.

What an amazing job Jessica and her team did both with putting together amazing arrangements, bouquets, flower crowns and stringing white lily's, but also hanging and arranging everything exactly as it should have been done.

No matter who you are, when you see something done really really well, it catches your eye and you think "flawless". That's how I would sum up their work. 5 Stars all the way around!

Thanks Jessica!

Peter & Samantha

Jennifer · Married on 06/08/2013

Jessica from Roses, Too did a beautiful job with my flowers! She really read my mind and everything turned out perfectly. I could not have been happier.

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2013

Jessica was recommended to us through our wedding planner, and she was great! I had a very vague idea of what I wanted in terms of flowers at the wedding. She helped me pick flowers that would withstand the heat, look beautiful, and fit our budget. I honestly had no real idea of how much flowers would cost, especially on the island, but she was helpful with that too. She let me know what was typical for what we wanted and was flexible and cooperative when I asked her about pricing for different size arrangements or different flower choices. We changed our order a couple times, and she was accommodating and understanding. The flowers were delivered to the villa before the ceremony to keep them appropriately cool before the ceremony. They were gorgeous and stood up to the heat most of the night. Jessica, thank you!

Stephanie · Married on 05/25/2013

Roses too created the perfect floral design for my wedding! Jessica was very professional. During the planning phase, Jessica was easy to get in touch with and very responsive. That's a must when you are planning a destination wedding like I was. She had creative ideas and helped me stay within my budget. The day of the event went off with out a hitch. The bouquet, boutineer, and flower halos (for my nieces) were so beautiful! Exactly what I asked for! The ceremony and reception flowers were beyond beautiful and made for amazing photos. I give roses too my highest recommendation!