Pennington Flowers Reviews

5 | Southampton, NY

5 Reviews for Pennington Flowers

Rachel · Married on 07/12/2014

Jeff of Pennington Flowers is a gifted floral sourcerer! He really does work wedding magic. His powers include creating unique, creative, elegant, swoon-worthy, artistic masterpieces for your big day. His work could potentially break Instagram! Jeff is The One. Go book him quickly before another bride snags him for her wedding! His floral genius exceeds far beyond the typical floral design out there. He is a REAL artist. If you have discerning taste and appreciate beautiful design then Jeff is your man. He will work with you to create a beautiful wedding dream come to life. He is creative, professional, patient, laser-focused, extremely kind & most importantly - he's a visionary when it comes to design. He's also been published in some big-deal rags, so consider yourself lucky if he's available.

I can still smell the intoxicating scent of mint & roses that will forever remind me of my wedding day. My heart is skipping a beat just thinking about it. Thank you, Jeff!

Sent on 03/30/2015

Jeff Pennington of Pennington Flowers is so incredibe to work with. He is so amazing about making the brides vision come true. The table tops and bouquets were so amazing, it was better than anything I could have imagined!

Sent on 06/29/2014
  • User4197170 · 2+ years ago

The flowers for our wedding at the Montauk Yacht Club were simply stunning. Jeff is amazing to work with- his demeanor is very calming and he truly cares about all the details. He has a vision and will help you to realize yours. Guests from the wedding still comment to me about how breathtaking the flowers and decor were! Cannot recommend Jeff and his team enough!

Sent on 01/20/2015

Jeff Pennington did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding. Everything came out even better than we could have expected. Jeff was such a pleasure to work with and was very flexible when we neede to meet with him.

Sent on 10/15/2013

Kaitlin · Married on 04/13/2013

Jeff Pennington was the shinning star of our wedding on April 13, 2013 at the Montauk Yacht Club. Words cannot describe how he transformed our farmhouse ballroom into the most beautiful space. Jeff is incredibly easy to talk to, funny, calming, and we appreciate a vendor who is honest and can be relied on tell you the truth. Every time we left his shop, we hugged, and my family and I were genuinely sad when our wedding was over because that meant our time with Jeff was over too. Jeff Pennington is an amazing designer and person and he truly was the shining star of our wedding.

Sent on 08/01/2013