Papillon du Bois Events Reviews

• Laura

Laura · Married on 11/02/2018

Dream Come True

A Dream Come True!
    On Nov 2, 2018 I married the love of my life at The Barn at Tatum Acres in Jasper, GA. I came across this venue searching online and once we saw photos we were sold! Our wedding was the perfect North Georgia fall wedding. The trees and colors were out of a movie! Everything I have dreamed about and more. Debbie Ley, who is the owner, was terrific and wonderful during the entire process since day one! She was there every time we called or emailed. She is such a sweet person and amazing at what she does! The venue itself is stunning. A true rustic, country, cozy and beautiful place. Katie Boyes was our wedding coordinator and I cannot say enough wonderful things about her. She was kind, to the point, helpful, caring and everything you want and need in your wedding coordinator. The day of the wedding she was there to bring us peace and happiness. She kept everything smooth and on track with ease. We are just beyond thankful and happy. The Barn at Tatum Acres is a place I would recommend to everyone! The comments we have heard from the guests are heart warming and great! We truly had the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • Priscilla

Priscilla · Married on 10/20/2018

Best wedding coordinator ever!

Katie was amazing! She made my wedding go so smoothly, I did not have to worry about a thing! I would absolutely recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/07/2018

Absolutely Perfect Execution!

Katie was incredibly knowledgeable and helpful planning my dream wedding! She was professional, organized and extremely supportive. We met to plan the wedding day timeline and she had fantastic answers and suggestions to get exactly what we wanted from our day. Katie took care of every single detail the day of my wedding, executed to perfection, and liaisoned with all of my vendors so I wouldn't have to. She kept everyone on time and on track every step of the day, even jumping in to help when a vendor made a mistake. I could not have had a more perfect day and it was all credited to Katie!

Sent on 10/21/2018
    Papillon du Bois Events 8
    Papillon du Bois Events 9
    Papillon du Bois Events 10
    Papillon du Bois Events 11

Amanda · Married on 05/20/2018

Wedding coordinator, Katie was very attentive to all my questions and demands. She kept a tight schedule the day of our wedding which made the entire night run smoothly.

Sent on 07/07/2018

Papillon du Bois Events's reply:

Thank you Amanda! You and Rashad were a joy to work with!

Nicole · Married on 09/30/2017

Katie did partial planning for my wedding last September at Sylvan Valley Lodge in North Georgia and she was absolutely wonderful! She went above and beyond her duties leading up to the event, and day-of, I wasn't even worried about anything because she made me feel so comfortable and confident. That's saying something, because I am a control freak, but we chose the venue and Katie because I trusted them to allow me have the ease I desired on my wedding day. Katie was lovely to work with and if I ever had another major event in North Georgia, I'd definitely call her!

Sent on 04/04/2018