Beaufort, SC 29902 Map · Phone number

lindsaywedding 038

7 Reviews for Ashley Rhodes Event Designs

• Erika

Erika · Married on 08/13/2016

Paige was so amazing and so patient in dealing with the craziness on wedding day. She was very organized and always had everything handy when we needed it. We live in Ohio, so all of our communication was over the phone, and emails. We had two meeting, one to talk about all of the wedding in general and one the day before. I used their partial services and I am glad Paige was there to coordinate all the vendors and to keep everyone on schedule. THANK YOU PAIGE WE LOVE YOU. if we ever re-new our vows youll be hearing from us again :)

Sent on 08/18/2016

Casey · Married on 05/21/2016

Please hire Ashley! You will not regret it! She was so amazing. She and her team and all her vendors were so awesome. She genuinely wants to make your wedding day the best it can be. We had bad weather coming and had to make a venue change after preparing our house and yard for a year. It was very emotional for all of us, including Ashley, but I knew it would still be beautiful because Ashley would do whatever she needed to do and work extra hard to make it magical. As it turns out, I wouldn't change a thing. I think the back up plan was even better than our original plan thanks to Ashley. She is also so much fun and a beautiful person inside and out. I can now call her my wedding planner and my friend!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Katie · Married on 05/14/2016

I feel so lucky to have found Ashley from Ashley Rhodes Event Designs for our destination wedding in Hilton Head, SC. Hiring Ashley and her team for our big day was easily the best decision we made during the entire planning process. I knew I needed help… okay, maybe a lot of help creating the wedding of our dreams in South Carolina from Pennsylvania… as soon as I talked to Ashley, I knew we were in good hands.

I had a lot of ideas of what I wanted our wedding to be like but never could really articulate exactly what our dream wedding would entail. Ashley brought all of those ideas to life and provided the most amazing experience for me, my husband, and our families. Our wedding was better then I could have ever wished-for and we have Ashley to thank for that. Ashley has great relationships with vendors and worked really well with vendors we brought in as well.

The day of our wedding we truly felt like we had nothing to worry about knowing that Ashley and her team had everything taken care of that day… and it went off without a hitch! Ashley and her team definitely went above and beyond to make sure we truly had the perfect day from designing a spectacular event space and paying attention to every detail to picking up and returning our dog to the kennel so that we could have our little guy available for photos. Not only is Ashley a sweet person, she is very responsive, professional, and will do whatever it takes to make your dream wedding a reality! We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect experience, THANK YOU Ashley!!!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Ashley Rhodes Event Designs FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 8,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Event Design, Full Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Sue Jarrett Photographer
    Sue Jarrett Photographer Wedding Photographers

If you are organizing a wedding, corporate event, dinner, awards ceremony, concert, Bar or Bat Mitzvah, or anniversary party, Ashley Rhodes does a great job designing your Special Day.

• Beaufort, 29902 See on map