Hilton Head Island, SC 29928 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Embellished Events

Embellished Events provides high design and luxury planning services for destination weddings throughout Hilton Head, Savannah, Beaufort and Charleston. Jennifer Leiti, owner of Embellished Events will make planning from a distance fun, memorable, and easy while also creating a lasting friendship. We strive to exceed our client's expectations by providing the very best in personal service, contributing fresh inspiration, enhancing the latest trends and collaborating with the areas finest vendors. Each client will receive the personal attention they deserve and can rest-assured that no detail is overlooked and every moment will be cherished.

Follow Embellished Events on

sarah beth and doug183
10 5 13huntermcraephotography 2947418112 o

38 Reviews for Embellished Events

Crystal · Married on 04/29/2017

I would like to start out by saying that finding a great wedding planner is so very important when planning a destination wedding! When my husband and I decided to get married in Hilton Head I reached out to Jen and it was one of the best decisions I made in the wedding planning process. It is so comforting knowing that you have someone working for you that knows the area and the local vendors so well.

I initially knew I loved Jens taste by her portfolio so throughout the process I felt very at ease with her recommendations. She helped me to book some of the most amazing vendors!!!! If you are starting to plan a wedding in the area be sure to contact Jen first, she can help you with so many little details right away that will later become so important! For instance, deciding on your venue is crucial and Jen has incredible knowledge about the area to help you find the venue that will reflect your style/vision. From there she does a wonderful job with guiding you through the steps you need to take and helping you to do things in the proper timeframe (timeframe is so very important - vendors get booked, etc).

I also want to mention how amazing our day of experience was. I am extremely detail oriented and Jen executed and oversaw every little detail perfectly!!! I can't describe how happy I was seeing all the aspects we had worked so hard on during the planning process come to life. Having her and her team there on our wedding day allowed me to relax. I felt as though she would make sure everything came together the way I had envisioned - and I was right! I am so THANKFUL we reached out to Jen all those months ago and will forever CHERISH our wedding planning process/wedding day experience!!! Know that if you decide to use Embellished Events you will be in the very best of hands.

Meagan · Married on 11/07/2015

For those of you who don’t like long reviews I’ll cut to the chase – If you are looking for an organized, professional, creative and intelligent wedding planner then do yourself a favor and hire Jen Leiti before you do anything else wedding related.

For people looking for a little more detail here goes. My now husband and I live in New York City but both have an affinity for the Lowcountry. Given that dynamic we knew that we needed someone on the ground who knew the vendors and could help our vision come to life with lots of emails and phone calls. As silly as it sounds I initially approached Jen because I loved her website! I knew I wanted someone professional with good taste and my first reaction after seeing how she markets herself is that this is someone that like me, takes pride in the details. During our first phone conversation I knew that Jen was exactly who I wanted to go through this process with. She instantly made me feel more at ease and the way she approached discussing different wedding ideas really showcased what an expert she is – I trusted her to just run with a lot of things wedding related and am so glad that I did.

On the day of our wedding Jen and her team executed all aspects of the day perfectly. For example, we had an outdoor ceremony and right before I was supposed to walk down the aisle the sky opened up and it started pouring. Jen told everyone to quickly come inside and we would resume the ceremony following the rain delay. Jen quickly came to chat with me and let me know the storm would pass by and we’d start where we stopped. Given the trust I put in Jen through this process and the quality with which she had executed everything this far I knew that she would handle this and I didn’t have to worry at all. 20 mins and a couple champagnes later the skies cleared and we continued as planned! The entire night was perfect and I credit most of that to Jen!

Ashley · Married on 10/17/2015

Jen Leiti and Embellished Events are definitely top-notch! We are biased because we feel we had the most perfect wedding, but comments from our guests attest to her and her crew's amazing skills: "how did you plan such a beautiful wedding from afar?!," "when my daughter gets engaged can we call you to plan the wedding?," "This was hands-down the most stunning and fun wedding we have ever attended" (which means a lot coming from friends who are all married and are very wise ;) ).

Jen's sense of style, design, attention to detail, and flexibility were unable to be matched. She worked around our busy lives/work schedules over the past 14 months of wedding planning. Her extremely positive and fun personality made it very easy to communicate with her, made us enjoy talking to her, and made it very difficult not to become great friends with her! She is invested in you and your significant other. She listens to what YOU want and dream for YOUR big day and transforms that into reality... and in our case the wedding she helped us create exceeded anything we could have dreamed for.

The only request from the bride, groom, and wedding guests... "Can we do it all over again?!?". The honest truth is that if we could do it all over again, we would not change a darn thing!

To all of those future brides out there- If you are looking for an upscale wedding planner that you can 100% trust to help you plan the biggest day of your life, while keeping your vision and budget in mind, I would highly recommend Jen Leiti and Embellished Events without hesitation! I have no doubt that she can transform your dreams into reality and even exceed your expectations.

Much love to Jen Leiti and Embellished Events

Sincerely,
    The Pittsburgh Newlyweds

Embellished Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

Real Weddings

• Haig Point Club
    Haig Point Club Country Club Weddings

It was such a pleasure working with Jen and her Embellished Events team! Their organization and attention to detail is fantastic and we look forward to working with them at Haig Point again!

• Wexford Plantation Club
    Wexford Plantation Club Historic Weddings

I send all of my brides to Jen for their planning needs. In addition to her superb attention to detail and organization skills, her creativity skills in menu cards, escort cards, etc. is amazing! I always look forward to teaming up with Jen for a perfect wedding!

• Dragonfly Photography
    Dragonfly Photography Wedding Photographers

Such a pleasure to work with these ladies! They were so organized and hospitable. This made my job so much easier!!

• Hilton Head Island, SC 29928 See on map