97 Francis Marion Circle, Ladys Island, SC 29907 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Sue Jarrett Photographer

I have been a wedding photographer since I was 17 and the Yearbook photographer for my high school. My English teacher/Yearbook adviser hired me to photograph her wedding with the Head Football Coach. After that I did many!

After years as a newspaper photographer, I changed the way I photographed weddings. Now a wedding is a national news event, and I cover it as a photojournalist wedding photographer. The wedding is important (and fun).

Follow Sue Jarrett Photographer on

17ac1fa759d21597 1306760666371 PKJohn0074
PKJohn0074

5 Reviews for Sue Jarrett Photographer

Shanna · Married on 04/23/2016

Sue was amazing! She also photographed my brothers wedding ( he is who recommended her to me). She was very helpful and attentive at all times. There was no moment uncaptured, thanks to Sue.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Sue Jarrett Photographer's reply:

Thank you, Shanna! Your wedding was fun to be at, let alone to work at!

Jessica · Married on 10/17/2015

Sue was perfect! It didn't even feel like she was there, so all of the pictures looked natural. The best part was when she took the pictures of family and of just me and my husband. The things she said made us smile and laugh. Every picture turned out wonderful! If I ever need another photography job Sue Jarrett will be my first and only call.

Sent on 09/16/2016

Sue Jarrett Photographer's reply:

Thanks, Jessica! I enjoyed your wedding, too!

Allison · Married on 09/10/2011

Sue was AMAZING! She was friendly, professional and made everyone feel.very comfortable. Sue was so good that we didn't even know that she was around taking pictures...so we affectionately call her the Photo Ninja :) We would definitely use Sue again...she was totally worth every penny!

Sent on 10/05/2011

Sue Jarrett Photographer's reply:

Thanks, Allison! A Marine Gunnery Sergeant married a lovely bride at a historic location in Beaufort SC. This wedding was fun for me to be a part of let alone be working, too!

Sue Jarrett Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sue Jarrett Photographer 1
    Photos and Honeymoon Packages
    Pick your wedding photography package and add a week of honeymoon lodging at a ridiculously low price! Daytona Beach? Ft. Myers Beach? Florida Keys? New Orleans? Las Vegas? Charleston SC? Myrtle Beach? Hawaii? Wisconsin Dells? Gatlinburg? Pigeon Forge? Branson MO? Cabo San Lucas? Aruba? Puerto Rico? and Many More!!

• 97 Francis Marion Circle Ladys Island, 29907 See on map