Sprague Events, LLC

Greenville, SC View map Visit website

Please know Sprague Events is fully booked January 2022 through August 2022. We have limited 2022 availability for September, October, November, and December. We are currently booking for 2023.

Sprague Events, LLC, is a wedding and event planning service in Greenville, SC. Owner Harriett-Graham has years of experience with planning and design and loves working with new couples with one-of-a-kind visions. She and her team pay close attention to each detail to ensure that her clients enjoy their big day to the fullest.

Sprague Events offers full-service planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination to couples. This team of planners will be ready to give you as much assistance as you need, from budget analysis to vendor selection. They are experienced in various types of ceremonies, including elopements, double weddings, and destination weddings. On the wedding day, they will be present at a couple's venue to make sure everything goes according to schedule.

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Leilany B. Married on 06/05/2021

Bride and Groom

We cannot say enough what an amazing job Sprague Events did with our wedding. We could not have asked for a more perfect day and HG and her team made everything so easy and helped make our special day one we will never forget. Leilany+John #BrunsonWedding
  • Jillian
    Jillian F. Married on 02/10/2021

The Event Planner's Planner

As someone who plan events for a living, Harriet Graham was one of the best investments of our wedding. She made sure everything was perfect down to the day of; calling audibles for weather and spacial constraints and I didn't even know if anything did go wrong because she fixed it before I even knew about it (I hear I had a toddler handprint in my cake and it was fixed so well I didn't even see it when we cut the cake). As someone who makes those calls regularly in my job, I trusted her judgement and she was spot on.

If you don't need a full fledged planner and event designer (of which is is also great at) at least invest in a stress free 24 hours so you can enjoy your day to the fullest. She meets with you before the wedding, lets you know things you need to do if timing will be an issue and most importantly calms your panic and reassures you it'll all be okay. You will not regret having her on your team!

Sprague Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you for your sweet words! Your day was fun, relaxed, and full of love! I loved working with you and Patrick!
    Stephanie B. Married on 10/05/2019

Harriett= Best Decision Ever

Having Harriett as our wedding coordinator was the best decision we made! We originally were hesitant about hiring a coordinator, but once we met Harriett we immediately began to feel more at ease about everything. Harriett is incredibly easy to work with and I felt like she really took the time to listen to what I wanted. On my wedding day she was amazing and stayed on top of everything! I didn't have to worry about anything! I also loved that she kept my husband and I on track as far as making sure we sat down to eat, do our cake cutting, and then made sure we had plenty of time to dance. Harriett will make your life easier on your wedding day, she is so worth it!!!

Sprague Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Stephanie! Your wedding day was so sweet. I loved working with you and Vance! Wishing you both all the best!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Christiana & Josh
    43 photos · 10/24/2020

300 Pettigru Street Greenville, SC, 29601
8034801974

By Appointment Only.
Location of (Sprague Events, LLC)

Other vendors in Columbia for your wedding