Weddings by Kristie

Savannah, GA View map
$1,800 Package Price

$1,800 Package Price

Weddings by Kristie offers full service, partial service, and day of planning services. We want to take the pressure of wedding planning off of you whether it is from beginning to end or the week of your wedding. The team at Weddings by Kristie are not only here to help with the stress but also to give you confidence in the decisions you make with your wedding venue and vendors. Let us make your dream wedding a reality.

We would love the opportunity to get to know you and learn about your unique and special day!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$700.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4500.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1 User photo

Brittany Married on 03/12/2017
    Kristie and her team were BEYOND fabulous! My fiancé and I did our wedding planning and decorations ourselves with an initial plan of doing our own wedding set up the morning of the wedding. About two months before our wedding day, we found out that the venue had an event in the morning and we wouldn’t be able to start decorating until 1pm. In a panic, we started looking around for a wedding day professional decorator who could see our vision through. We are SO thankful to have found Kristie! From day 1, she was incredibly responsive! She was helpful and willing to answer any and all questions we had. We provided her an outline of the areas that would need decorated and a description of our vision of the décor with pictures for reference. The day of our wedding, we dropped off a cargo van full of the labeled décor and the rest was history! Kristie and her team were AMAZING! As we walked around the venue that day, everything was exactly how we envisioned! Not only did Kristie do an amazing job, but she went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect! On wedding day, we had rain in the forecast with a storm looking to hit right at ceremony time. Kristie stayed later than contracted to ensure that everything was in place in case the rain hit. My husband and I truly cannot say thank you enough to Kristie and her whole team! They truly made our wedding day picture perfect!
    Liz Married on 05/07/2016
    Kristie was absolutely perfect to work with. I used her as my week of coordinator and she exceeded my expectations. I am from out of town and planning a wedding remotely can be stressful. However, having Kristie available for questions throughout the wedding planning process was so helpful! Additionally, the week leading up to my wedding and the day of went flawlessly, thanks to Kristie. I highly recommend her!
    Laura Married on 04/02/2016
    Weddings by Kristie was one of the best vendor decisions we made for our Savannah wedding. Kristie and Kim were BEYOND helpful and made our day so stress-free and perfect! Kristie helped us streamline our ideas into an organized reality! Before the big day, she worked with us to create a detailed timeline of when we awoke all the way to the end of the reception. There were countless things that she brought to our attention that we would have never even thought about! Kristie also gave us her professional opinion about my decor ideas and helped create a more cohesive theme. Kim was absolutely amazing. I met her at the reception venue to make sure everything was set for the day. I was there for 10 minutes and rattled off 35 things that I wanted done. Without hesitation, she assured me that everything would be perfect. It was better than perfect. Kim even used chalk paint to decorate a sign that I had forgotten about. (it was so artistic and adorable!!) My mom spent a good part of the day with her and was so pleased with all of her help and how friendly she was. I highly suggest having a reception coordinator to tell you when to cut the cake, when to throw the bouquet and when to use the bathroom (kidding). Kristie and Kim were such great coordinators... I can't say enough good things about them. Thanks again!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Pricing

Weddings by Kristie Price Rates

2106, Washington Ave Savannah, GA, 31405
912-230-7883
Location of (Weddings by Kristie)

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding