Painted Palm Events Reviews

8 Reviews for Painted Palm Events

• Alex

Alex Deshotel · Married on 03/07/2020

Wedding day 03/07/2020

Where do I begin.... Erica made my special day everything I thought and WAY more. From the moment I met with her I knew she was something I needed. She had ideas that I would have never even thought about. She was always there for me in every silly question I had. On the day of the wedding my picture perfect dream of a wedding cake to life. Everyone needs Erica for their special day!!!! She was the biggest blessing.

Sent on 06/11/2020
  • Cristina

Andrew Mc Mahon · Married on 05/18/2019

Stress-Free Wedding Day!

Erica is a true blessing, and we were so lucky to have her as our Day-of Coordinator for our wedding in St. Augustine.

Before we even hired her, Erica had recommended several modes of transportation for us to consider getting our wedding party to and from events the day of the wedding. After hiring Erica, she made herself available for all calls we had with our vendors, and was incredibly prompt with replying to our emails with wedding questions.

She gave us advice that not only made our special day flow as smooth as possible, but also improved ours and our guests experience ten-fold. One example of this out of many: because of Erica, we split up our bride and groom portrait sessions, giving our photographers more time to photograph our creative portraits in the city.

Erica has a keen eye for design, and set up our reception hall to perfection. She had some left over garland from a previous event, and used it to help spruce up our cake table!

After the wedding, Erica made sure that all of our things made it back to our rental home, and even brought a lost phone back to us! Among her many positive attributes, she is sweet, caring, dedicated, professional, and an indispensable asset for a smooth wedding day.

Hire Erica, and you won't be disappointed!
    We love her!
    -Cristina

Sent on 06/10/2019

Ellie · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing wedding planner !

I hired Erica to be a day Of coordinator for my wedding and she went above and beyond. She has an incredible attention to detail and helped design and create my dream wedding. we met several times before and she helped create my wedding timeline. She was professional, responsive, friendly, and made me feel like I could relax on my big day. Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Katie · Married on 07/08/2018

Painted Palm Events

Erica was amazing. She literally thought of every single thing. As a non detail oriented bride, this was beyond helpful! Our day was amazing and stress free because of her.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Nichole Gebhart · Married on 01/12/2018

Wonderful Wedding Coordinator

Erica was an amazing wedding coordinator! I cannot stress how great she was. She was there for me every step of the way. She also handled many last minute changes spectacularly (imagine an outdoor wedding suddenly has to become indoor). She took my wedding vision and made it much more beautiful than I could ever has imagined. She also has great contacts with other vendors in the area, which made putting it all together much easier than I expected. I definitely recommend Painted Palm Events!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Stacy

Stacy · Married on 06/17/2017

Perfect Wedding

If you are looking for a wedding coordinator, Erica is the absolute best! She went above and beyond to give my daughter the wedding of her dreams, even growing wildflowers in her backyard for the ceremony! She thought of everything and was in contact with all the venues so we had nothing to worry about. We could not have done it without her and I highly recommend using her for your wedding!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Carrie · Married on 02/27/2016

When it came time to plan our wedding, we knew what we wanted but didn't have a clue how to make it happen?! My now husband and I have both known Erica for years and when we found out she was an option to help us plan our wedding, we were thrilled! Erica took everything I said that I wanted and any random thing that I mentioned and made it all come to life! We tried to be easy about everything, yet specific and to say that our wedding was anything short of our perfect day, would be an understatement! I can't say enough about how easy and flawless Erica made every single detail. The day before our wedding when I said I hadn't even thought about champagne flutes for the toast or what utensils we should be using to cut our cake with, she didn't even bat an eye. I'm pretty sure she went to her own home and pulled those things out from HER wedding day so we could use them!! I could go on for hours about how great she was to us and our families and our vendors and made our day absolutely everything we could have ever imagined, and some but I'll just finish by saying that if you are in need of someone to help you make all your event planning dreams come true, Erica is your girl and Painted Palm Events is your company!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Laura · Married on 02/27/2016

She treated my daughter's wedding as if it were her own right down to the smallest details.

Sent on 06/01/2016