Pacific Grill Events & Catering Reviews

16 | Tacoma, WA

16 Reviews for Pacific Grill Events & Catering

Elizabeth · Married on 07/23/2016

Autumn and her team executed our dream wedding without a hitch. It was perfect, thanks to all their hard work. I am still receiving compliments about the food and the ambiance from my wedding guests. Planning our wedding with Autumn was such a joy and I would recommend Autumn and her Pacific Grill team to any bride in the planning process!

Sent on 08/12/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 03/26/2016

Going through Pacific Grill Events and Catering to plan my wedding was the best decision I made. I worked with Autumn Gressett and she was just fantastic! After emailing a few other venues she was the first to respond within hours! She was incredibly professional, helpful and punctual. All in all it was a great experience and will be recommending Pac Grill to everyone I know for their events.

Sent on 04/11/2016

Whitney,

Thank you for your review! It was such a pleasure working with you on creating your dream wedding day! We wish you and Nathan many years of happiness!

All the Best,
    Autumn Gressett and the Pacific Grill Events + Catering Team

Erika · Married on 08/01/2015

Autumn and pacific grill did a fantastic job during my wedding! I had a small backyard wedding and they were able to make our small awkward space work for both the ceremony and dinner. The two girls that we had on staff the day of were incredibly hard workers and the dinner service moved flawlessly.

Sent on 08/31/2015

Erika,
    Thank you for your review! It was such a pleasure being a part of your special day :) Your intimate backyard ceremony was gorgeous! Thank you again for letting me and Pacific Grill assist in creating your dream day!
    Best Wishes,
    Autumn Gressett
    Wedding Catering Sales Manager & Coordinator

Shawn · Married on 08/01/2015

Autumn from Pacific Grill was great to work with. She met with us several times, arranged a tasting day and helped us with some of our decisions. It was a great day and all of the catering was perfect. Guests indicated that the food was good and we thought so too. Our wedding was at the Allenmore Golf and Events Center. The facility is very nice and the surrounding grounds made for wonderful wedding day photos. Thank you, Autumn and Pacific Grill!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Shawn,
    Thank you for your review! Again, it was a pleasure working with you and Mark. It would be a treat to work with you again :)
    Best Wishes,
    Autumn Gressett

Kym · Married on 06/08/2015

I cannot possibly say enough about Pacific Grill Events & Catering Sales Manager Autumn Gressett. She assisted with my son and daughter-in-law's wedding on June 8th, 2015 and did a spectacular job. Not only did she assist with the catering aspect of the wedding, but she assisted with the rehearsal, the set up the day of the wedding and with the wedding itself. There were a few bumps along the way, and she took it in stride and assisted over and beyond what was expected of her. When flowers didn't arrive as scheduled, she offered to go get the flowers for the bride and wedding party. She assisted with decorating the reception area. The day would not have gone as smoothly as it did without her assistance and I would recommend her to anyone who is planning a wedding, whether you are the bride, groom, wedding party or parents.

Thank you Autumn for all you did to make our son and daughter-in-law's wedding a memorable one!

Sent on 06/11/2015

Kym · Married on 06/08/2015

Sent on 06/11/2015
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 08/02/2014

delicious! my guests couldnt tell us enough how amazing the food was. we have friends that are still talking about it a month later! it made our night one to remember!

Sent on 08/25/2014

Matt · Married on 08/13/2011

We recently held our wedding reception at the Pacific Grill Event Center and were blown away. Our contact (Rebecca) has been in constant communication over the last few months...and did an amazing job coordinating with the Marriott (where many of our guests stayed), Celebrity Cake Studio, and Adams DJ. By the time we arrived from our reception - the cake had been delivered, dj set up, etc. and we didn't have to lift a finger.

The evening was fantastic: the service, food, etc. at PG was all AMAZING. All of our guests were very complimentary of the food, and - especially - the staff. From the manager on duty to the bartender and wait staff - they were all nice and professional and very accommodating.

We opted not to have a plated dinner...but rather ordered LOTS of passed hors d'oeuvres. Rebecca was fantastic about sending us ideas and responding to our ideas. When we asked for a keg of specialty beer (7-Seas) from a local brewer she told us she could get anything we wanted...and did.

Our reception was Saturday night, and by Monday morning I had a recap email from Rebecca waiting for me. Our guests hadn't drank all the wine we ordered - so we have a small refund coming our way.

Aside from the service and food - the location was great. Having guests stay at the Marriott was super handy, and being next to the UWT, History/Art/Glass Museum, and Tollefson Plaza was nice for our guests.

All in all, i wouldn't think twice about recommending PG Event Center.

Sent on 08/15/2011

Jessica · Married on 04/16/2011

All I can say is consistently amazing!! I used to work for the salon right next door to the events center, so when my husband and I decided to host our reception in Tacoma, Pacific Grill was a no brainer. The food, decor, and service were all second to none. Rebecca is an absolute gem who always puts her clients first and works her very hardest to make sure that they are happy. In addition to all of these wonderful things, the prices were fantastic. We were on a pretty slim budget and the staff carefully tailored our menu to fit within our means. They also went out of their way to decorate the room so that we didn't have to. I am so excited that we had the opportunity to use this venue for our celebration!! I would highly recommend it to anyone!

Sent on 08/31/2011

The food was amazing and plentiful!!

Sent on 09/07/2015

Greg · Married on 02/07/2015

We carefully chose the Pacific Grill Event Center for our reception spot and therefore our catering. We are so happy we did! I worked with Michael and he was just AMAZING! He was always available to answer questions and just made sure that I got everything I needed.
    The spot is gorgeous, the food was AMAZING. We had multiple people tell us that was the best food they have had at a wedding.

I am so happy I chose the Pacific Grill for my wedding!

Sent on 02/15/2015

Great service and follow thru from Pacific Grill. The food was delicious and the planning went very well!! Thank you for catering our wedding and helping with the final touches. Autumn even came early to help set up. There are so many balls in the air with wedding planning and Pacific Grill really helped smooth out the logistics. Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/06/2015
  • kaylie and logan

kaylie · Married on 08/12/2017

3.0

Had a reception at Allenmore Golf and Country Club. The food was delicious and the mashed potato bar is still being talked about! Expensive but worth it.

Sent on 05/25/2014

Veronica · Married on 09/06/2015

Pacific Grill was great! Everyone friendly and made my daughters wedding a big success! I would recommend using Pacific Grill; great food and service.

Sent on 09/22/2015
  • CAJ

Christy · Married on 08/15/2015

The Pacific Grill staff were all super friendly, really knowledgeable, and incredibly helpful with the whole process - which was very much appreciated! The prices for the space and catering were better than most every other place in the area we had looked into, and we just had a couple small hitches when the staff changed shortly after booking, and some misunderstandings had happened between us and the old and new managers, which the company honored and took care of right away!
    The only small issues otherwise were: 1) The catering menus/prices changed between when we booked and when we confirmed our food selections, and we weren't made aware of it but we happened to catch it before confirming. Most of the prices went up (but some of the previous pricing was really low or odd figures before, so it made sense) and we just made some different choices as a result. And 2) We found out after the reception had ended (when we were going to give the bartender a tip) that he had actually had a tip jar out at the bar all during the evening, without our knowledge or consent. That was upsetting as we felt it was tacky to ask for tips from our guests. I don't know if it's something the bartender did on his own or if it's a company thing, but it should be mentioned in advance so the couple can make the choice to approve having a tip jar out or not.
    All in all, our experience with the company was very good and I would definitely recommend Pacific Grill Events & Catering to anyone!! The food was great, the staff attentive, and they even let us do a tasting for free before making our selections!
    Oh, they also got all our linen and decor rentals arranged, delivered, and returned for us so we didn't have to worry about it at all. That was especially awesome!

Sent on 09/15/2015
  • User5204229 · 2+ years ago

3.5
      3.0

Autumn Gressett was AMAZING! Before she came along we felt like nobody was really paying attention to our event. The original contact left for another position and it took Pacific Grill awhile to get back to us with our new coordinator. Once Autumn came on we felt like all the details were handled and then some. She worked with our vendors, had the place all set up, helped us with the ceremony. I couldn't have done it without her help!

Sent on 06/24/2015