12 Reviews for OnSite Photography

12 OnSite Photography Reviews

3.7

Did not adjust people before taking pictures so some faces got blocked by other people. Also, pictures of rings needed to be adjusted. Ring was turned outward on finger in pictures.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User3471877, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Both of the photographers were wonderful! They took great pictures, and best of all they fit the budget!

Profile Picture Keisha, 11/10/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were both so pleased with this photographer. He really did an amazing job!

Profile Picture Jen, 7/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mr.Donnelly was great! He captured every moment wonderfully! I would definitely recommend him!

The Selix's!

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/13/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I chose OnSite Photography because I happened to know one of the photographers and I like to support local businesses instead of larger, corporate ones. I was very glad to have them take my pictures. I knew what to expect having seen several shots of their "style" and it was a good fit.

I had a location wedding in the north of Michigan and my photographer and assistant travelled up to us (we of course paid gas money and other expenses[food/snacks etc] and both were quick, courteous and great at their jobs! With the exception of the posed shots, I didn't even see them moving around the church or through the reception venue and my guests didn't either--it was a perfect blend of being there to get the shot but also being demure enough not to distract.

The prices were very reasonable and I would definitely hire OnSite again for another event if I were to have one.

Profile Picture User3562846, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mr Donnely was a huge help in not only the photo dept., but also with many other wedding details. His professional attitude and well rounded knowledge spread to many aspects for our perfect day. His attention to detail is outstanding. I have an artistic background and consider myself pretty creative. His work impressed me, my husband and our families. He has all the latest equipment and works with the newest and best quality materials. I have already recommended him to several other friends and would recommend him to you also. I will even put my name to it.
Kathy Brady

Profile Picture kathy, 9/30/07, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jerry was awesome! He asked the right questions upfront to create the photography schedule/plan so everything was perfect on our big day. I was completely at ease knowing he had everything under control. I would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Meghan, 8/11/07, 1 Review

Top Service!

Profile Picture Maria, 7/7/07, 2 Reviews

Excellent! Very pleased.

Profile Picture Tara, 6/16/07, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

OnSite Photography was great to work with. OnSite provided professionalism while letting me still carry out my own creative tastes. Onsite was easy to work with regarding meeting times, availability, and fees.

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 10/7/06, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Onsite Photography provided us with reliable and stress-free service at a good value.

Profile Picture Donna, 7/8/06, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Being in the military we were provided a discount which was so helpful for our budget. The wedding and reception were included in the price which was also very nice. My only regret is that I didn't have a better list prepared of the pictures I wanted. It was a last minute thought and I was too busy to think about it. So think ahead and make a list because they are willing to go above and beyond to get a good shot, but if there is something specific you want make sure you tell them. This was my mistake and not a reflection on the quality of work they provided. Just an extra tip.

Profile Picture Misty, 5/21/05, 1 Review